Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59584 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Christian Yoruba saying "So help me Allah"

Lol....Is God not wonderful.

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.

Ha ha ha. They will tell you that it’s their being the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria, very good in forming alliances.
ShophistiWretched.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Pauljt: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Maybe she was trying smart grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by hokafor(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lo,l useless woman is her type that will be calling her pastor daddy and her husband be like a house boy to her.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by delzbaba(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Did i read Ms olasunbo
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
simplesearch:
What a shameless thing to do to gain an inconsequential seat at the appellate court, while subverting your conscience for a piece of bread. A nervous woman like this with a little threat can rig election brazenly or subvert judgement. It's not for human to judge a fellow man's intent, but doing anything to get a position while throwing away your faith and belief is tantamount to being a bad ambassador.

Proverbs 28:21
To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man(woman) will transgress(compromise).

Lol. You can't see the joke even if it slapped you on your face.
The woman didn't do it out of fear, she did it to mock the Islamization agenda, and the CJN could easily see that.

Mehn! A lot of Nigerians can't comprehend simple things and that's why we have so many issues in this country.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
StreetFight:
Dumb people don't think. Why waste your time lecturing a dumb.

My brother, I tire o!

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raychee:
Not a Muslim nor a Christian.. Are you an atheist or a traditional worshipper? smiley

I am disciple of Sango. Are you satisfied now?

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by MoIbrahim: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

Many of you are too ignorant to know that in law things have to be said the way they are written to count. And you can only be held accountable for what you have said, not what is assumed. Extremism go allow you know?

3 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Useless woman judge. A She thinks by saying that she will be the next CJN
Apt. She is already aiming to replace the Tanko. And Tanko quickly caught her redhanded.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fulani slaves... they now see appointments duery merited as manner from above

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Lovelyn451(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
It can only be a yoruba person.
u sabi them, here in the north if u see the kain eye service they do eeh...u go just weak
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by baseb: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Don't understand what happened but if it's a case of 'arse-licking loyalty' (I hope it's not) then it's obvious how her judgements are going to be like.
Most things are never 'straight' in this 'entity'
Naijaaaa.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
simplesearch:
In law there is what is called circumstantial evidence, it is so called for a purpose. What she did is called guile, deceit (eye service) and that's hypocrisy. she's a christian and the constitution permits her to use the phrase ''so help me God'', so why the use of Allah. Can a Muslim use the word Jehovah or Yahweh during swearing in ceremony, like saying ''So help me Jehovah or Yahweh'' because they all mean the same word God?

But God in Arabic is Allah. Yes or No?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by trutharena: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Empiree:
you better get your head correct. There is difference between living in peace and harmony AND compromise. What you are doing is compromise not peace. The "peace" you are talking about is false peace. You are fooling yourself not anyone.

If your claimed this is peace, why isn't any male Yorùbá Christian politicians married muslim women?
. Why only Yoruba male politicians married Yoruba Christians?.

Keep deceiving yourself on false "peace". When you people are corrected your claim we are fanatic. Continue.

When you enter your grave, you will not find it funny. So tell Angel "Jesus"and see what happens.

My kobo advice for you

@the bolded, I can now see your brain is loaded with akpu.

I have countless people that I know with Christian husbands and Muslim wives. I can’t even count them.

To burst your brain more, my mom brother is a Christian and he’s married to a Muslim. Her name is aunty Halima. That’s what we call her.

All you fanatics from the dot nation need to be caged and a wall built against your religiou fanatics from corrupting the Yoruba people brain with your jargons.

If our peace is making you sick, then I am happy to tell you that the sickness have no cure.

Modified: I re-read your jargons and you’re talking of politicians. How does that even relate to the topic? Did they swore for you fake Jews to parrot nonsense every time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ivolt: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
StreetFight:

It may have been a slip of tongue, but that was a really bad mess up.
A slip of tongue would be understandable if she is a muslim but she isn't.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by atiku4President(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
edo3:
Ok,,she wanted to impress Bubu..
Exactly. But that is uncalled for.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by izubext007: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Over sabi
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

Fear in the land.

Wealthy nations met today in Italy for alliance to fight Islamists in Nigeria and other sub Saharan Africa countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Samstar4now(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings
U just nailed it
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Mayeldah(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yorubas and eye service undecided undecided undecided
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chaloskyx: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
BROS LETS LEAVE TRIBE ASIDE NIGERIA HAS BAD LEADERS IN ALL SECTORS WHO ARE NOT THERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE BUT THE COLLECTIVE INTREST OF A FEW SO WHILE YOU EXPRESS YOUR DEEP HATE FOR THE IGBOS JUST KNOW IGBO YORUBA HAUSA WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PART OF A SYSTEM THAT FAILS US AND OUR UNBORN CHILDREN ALL OF US WOULD BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE SYSTEMIC FAILURE OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA.
trutharena:

Terrorist from the dot nation like you make my stomach turn!

Fake Jew with chronic religious fanatism complex from the erosion ravaged muddy region where the sun don’t shine.

Shukudi Abiamo be pressed!
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

That’s your fanatic ass problem.

We are different from you fanatics from the dot nation and that is how we were able to live together in peace even with 50/50% religious difference.

If having a religion that allow us to live in peace means something is wrong with us, then I pray it continue to be till eternity.

Actually you guys practice both religions wrongly. It is why Northerners don't take Yoruba Muslims seriously. The syncretism in Western Nigeria may look like tolerance and togetherness but in terms of the tenets of both religions, it is wrong.

It is only in Yoruba land that you will see a so called Muslim woman marrying a Christian, something that is expressly FORBIDDEN in the Quran. It is only in the South West that you will see someone go to the Mosque on Friday, carry an ebo to the centre of the road to serve Esu on Saturday and gyrate to Christian songs at the nearest RCCG on Sunday. That's not tolerance. That's religious prostitution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Don't mind the idiots. What is the difference between Allah and God. I say Jesus Christ a lot and I am not even a Christian. When I talk to Muslims I say 'Insha Allah' and I am not a Muslim. What's the big deal?

She can say that in midst of her sw people not on national cycle.

We can't buy that .

Let her recite the oath In english not arabic.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by hansomb: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Always reason before you type
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by LLMG: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
is this not news enough, shouldn't Nigerians know the kind of people placed in public offices. She just lost her integrity and self worth.
babyfaceafrica:
And this is news? This newspaper don't have anything to report again
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by TheGift: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hahahahaha... funniest comment I read on Nairaland today.

Juliusmalema:

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Hotguy27: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oh my country! The woman is a disgrace to her family and faith. Even her pastor will take her less serious after this.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Bacon21(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
This really shouldn’t be a big deal, it's one word that means the same thing. Not everything needs to be a fight

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ButterBerry: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
The CJN should be commended for that distinguished performance.
Yoruba's and betrayal are like kante and tackle.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ButterBerry: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
The CJN should be commended for that distinguished performance.
Yoruba's and betrayal are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by trutharena: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
einsteine:

Actually you guys practice both religions wrongly. It is why Northerners don't take Yoruba Muslims seriously. The syncretism in Western Nigeria may look like tolerance and togetherness but in terms of the tenets of both religions, it is wrong.

It is only in Yoruba land that you will see a so called Muslim woman marrying a Christian, something that is expressly FORBIDDEN in the Quran. It is only in the South West that you will see someone go to the Mosque on Friday, carry an ebo to the centre of the road to serve Esu on Saturday and gyrate to Christian songs at the nearest RCCG on Sunday. That's not tolerance. That's religious prostitution.

Intolerant fanatics cannot tell us how to practice religion.

A Igbo fanatics cannot tell anyone either Muslim or Christian Yorubas on how to practice their religion.

Who cares what the North think? The useless north that are beheading themselves and blowing themselves up because of religion should not be used as a model for any sane nation.

However because you people from the dot are also Christian religious extremists, it’s easy for you to cite the North as a case study.

My mom brother na real Christian. On Ileya, he must buy ram for family house wey we go kill to join with other Muslim family that bought theirs and we all eat and dine in love and harmony. Na you Igbo get problems of religion, Yoruba no send you.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igala miscreant. What made your rotten senses think ISLAM IS ONLY FOR HAUSASif you're not insane

My own leader and mentor, hon Minister for Interior sworn his OATHS of Governor's office IN THAT MANNER, does that made him subservient to your imaginary caliphate. Allah is same as God, you need to get INFORMED
Juliusmalema:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.