Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59546 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Jaapu: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
Lol.

I can’t even remember how many time I’ve used Jesus in some of my prayers even tho I’m Muslim.

Grandma will always pray for you in the Christian way and that Jesus gets on my lip sometimes just like my Christian mom always say alihamdulahi sometimes when she’s trying to thank God. Especially considering the fact that she was previously Muslim and converted. So it’s sometimes on reflex.

What this judge did might be an eye service tho but it’s not uncommon especially judging she’s a Yoruba.

Trash talk. That is why your grandma is yours alone and not the CJN. Nah so so rubbish full your head.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Babalola0920: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Don't try sell what isn't yours to WHO ARE NOT PART OF YOURS ! Let Cesar belong to Cesar!

FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by trutharena: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Jaapu:

Trash talk. That is why your grandma is yours alone and not the CJN. Nah so so rubbish full your head.

You are one of the terrorist I was talking about.

Probably one terrorist from the Northern Republic of Borno.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by vannessa7(f): 12:47am On Jun 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
dey speak nonsense English, that's my opinion

Uninformed opinion from a mediocre
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by PROPHETmichael: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Tanko can never and will never allow an infidel to make mockery of "religion of peace."
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chebus: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Nawa for the overzealous mumu judge...What a length to please paymasters...
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by executive12: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Shame on this Judge. Sycophant.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by prophetfire: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol. What a foolish woman. Shows she's not capable of that office.
If she can do this in the open, who knows how many times she opened her taw taw in order to get the job?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Fanuchi007: 2:34am On Jun 29, 2021
D future is watin again grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by YemmyKamor: 5:19am On Jun 29, 2021
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings

Only a kindergarten kid will think like you.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by fearfearshakeem: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2021
On a lighter note justice Goodluck is a Muslim
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by hope4nigeria(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2021
vannessa7:

Uninformed opinion from a mediocre
you must be a 419ners
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by DukeNija(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
Lol.

I can’t even remember how many time I’ve used Jesus in some of my prayers even tho I’m Muslim.

Grandma will always pray for you in the Christian way and that Jesus gets on my lip sometimes just like my Christian mom always say alihamdulahi sometimes when she’s trying to thank God. Especially considering the fact that she was previously Muslim and converted. So it’s sometimes on reflex.

What this judge did might be an eye service tho but it’s not uncommon especially judging she’s a Yoruba.

Bros this one is clearly eye service.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by orisa37: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2021
HE HAS DEMENTIA.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Aboks(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Tanko can never and will never allow an infidel to make mockery of "religion of peace."

Religion of wetin if i hear

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Aboks(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2021
prophetfire:
If she can do this in the open, who knows how many times she opened her taw taw in order to get the job?

grin grin grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Awaja(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Men with good character still exists irrespective of the decadence.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by mosaicafrique: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2021
She is not a Muslim, so mentioning Allah is mockery
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by akdjr(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2021
The CJN only called her to use the actual word used to describe the Almighty creator in our constitution or oath taking which is an English word "God" not because "Allah" is not God. If we are to allow people use the word they call the creator, the forum will end up with different terms. Chukwu, Oluwa, Osanobua, Oghene etc are name people of different ethnicity call God. But in Nigeria because of religious enslavement of many people, they tend to make issue out of their religious masters. Jews and Arab.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Osanoghodua1: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't think she was qualified for the position must have been as a result of intense lobby. Reason to restructure this nation. She obviously trying to please Fulani led disastrous government of APC.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by GeeMeshin1(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Sycophancy + Ruse = x
Find x
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by almarthins(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

She is not foolish.

She is only following her ancestors footsteps.

Which of her ancestors? Oduduwa or which one? Didn't history tell us that oduduwa bcam an outcast because he would not worship Allah in Saudi Arabia. He journey downward south to excape persecution.

You people should stop tribalizing everything you see or read. Adam n Eve was created by God but they disobeyed him, whose ancestor should we say they descended from?

The woman is solely responsible for her actions nobody should start claiming saint.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2021
She can never be trusted. The devil wears wig
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Jaapu: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

You are one of the terrorist I was talking about.

Probably one terrorist from the Northern Republic of Borno.

Animal claiming to be a muslim.

Mumu boy like you.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by sleemomymy: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.
What a very myiopics view
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Gval123: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Born a slave, she will die a slave.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by floss(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2021
The Koran is written in Arabic not in the language from the West (English) so it's not feasible taking oath of office recited in English and be mentioning Allah in it. To real Islamic scholars and worshippers, it's an insult to Arabic culture. You will always hear Allah when Arabic is being used or native language being spoken. When speaking in English, Islam uses God instead of Allah especially in public gathering.

This is one of the reasons in Nigeria, Fulanis moslems see Yoruba Moslems as Second class...
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ajl: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:
Eye service gone wrong.
Even the CJN didn't buy her ruse.
She just lost her professional respect.

Some Yorubas will sell their soul or kinsmen for position or money. This one lack sense of dignity.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by vannessa7(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you must be a 419ners

Lol grin grin grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by lordmans(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Christian Yoruba saying "So help me Allah"

Lol....Is God not wonderful.

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.

How do you she was Christian? She cam from a Muslim family in Lagos Island. The ignorant man is just making something out of nothing.

Mtcheeww
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2021
saxha:

The etymology "N-word" is derived from the Latin word for the color black, niger. According to the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, it did not originate as a slur but took on a derogatory connotation over time." (Washington Post)

Thats a pure nonsense.

The N-word is toxic.

Furthermore, that toxic term actually derives from the Spaniards.

Yes, Spanish is a derivative of Latin, however, lets put things into their correct perspective.

Furthermore and having cleared that up, there are in excess of ten Spanish terms that translate to the colour black.

The history of that malicious term stems from the Conquistadors.

That is to say, and as a fellow NLander already pointed out (correctly may i add), that toxic term isnt factual, as in, its a Eurocentric contruct thar was invented solely to use as a derogatory term.

There has never been a point in human history whereby the 'N-word wasnt used as a derogatory term, from its inception up until today.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Amujale:

Thats a pure nonsense.

The N-word is toxic.

Furthermore, that toxic term actually derives from the Spaniards.

Yes, Spanish is a derivative of Latin, however, lets put things into their correct perspective.

Furthermore and having cleared that up, there are in excess of ten Spanish terms that translate to the colour black.

The history of that malicious term stems from the Conquistadors.

That is to say, and as a fellow NLander already pointed out (correctly may i add), that toxic term isnt factual, as in, its a Eurocentric contruct thar was invented solely to use as a derogatory term.

There has never been a point in human history whereby the 'N-word wasnt used as a derogatory term, from its inception up until today.

Lol.
It is what you wrote that is "PURE NONSENSE." And I wonder how you were blasting absolute gibberish thinking you're making sense. I won't even argue with you. Shebi it's only Spanish that was derived from Latin? Abi it was Spaniards that were originally using the word Niggà. Learn, history, mba, do simple google research, rara. Na to dey form rubbish upandan.

Lemme teach you High school History. The first recorded "Niggà" word was when "John Rolfe recorded in his journal the first shipment of Africans to Virginia in 1619, he listed them as "negars." "
Is John Rolfe Spanish? Ode.

According to Britannica "Latin language, is an Indo-European language in the Italic group and ancestral to the modern Romance languages. Originally spoken by small groups of people living along the lower Tiber River, Latin spread with the increase of Roman political power, first throughout Italy and then throughout most of western and southern Europe and the central and western Mediterranean coastal regions of Africa. The modern Romance languages developed from the spoken Latin of various parts of the Roman Empire."

Now that you know the Origin of Latin language, and how its derivatives of "Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Catalan, Romansh, and other Romance languages are direct descendants of Latin. "

"There are also many Latin derivatives in English as well as a few in German, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish." This is according Wikipedia.

Now, come and show me with proof, where the word "Niggà" originated from Spanish language, or how its usage in America originated from Spanish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.