Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Happened To My Elder Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened To My Elder Brother (2878 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
When you get burnt many times, you will become more than careful.
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky

My friend. Look above.

This is a story I shared about a year ago, just read again.

It does not contradict any of my recent story. I am a person of truth and my words does not contradict one another.

I only speak truth and hate lies cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Lostchild:
I saw your (deleted) question about the okro soup in my Diary and what I ate it with. I mostly ate it with pounded yam, rice, and naan bread. Other times I ate it just on its own and enjoyed it that way too. Idk if you asked me anything else about it but that's what I remember from reading the question when I saw it.

Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Have a fantastic day.
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

I just read the story. I quite enjoyed it; very interesting, as usual.

Key points I got from it:

1. Seeing how your brother moved on to another lady (after a week of breaking up with his previous gf) and then moved her into his apartment like he did his previous gf, I think he gets into relationships quickly without forming a solid friendship with women first or even knowing them.
2. This whole idea of moving women in without knowing them is also his undoing. He didn't learn from his experience with the ex-gf (who said the pregnancy belonged to the other get), otherwise he wouldn't have rushed into a relationship with another woman and moved her in so quickly and before marriage either.
3. It seems he's a nice guy and the ladies he dated saw it and took him for granted + took advantage of him as a result.
4. He should've been careful having unprotected sex or better yet, avoid it. Has the second lady showged up since abandoning the child with him? Has he ascertained if his ex-gf's son/daughter is his or not?

*You mentioned you've not touched a lady since this happened to your brother 10-years ago, does that mean the marine girl story happened 10-years or over 10-years ago?

My elder brother made a mistake and refuse to learn from his mistake and suffered the consequences

My brother experience = 16 years ago.
Mine = 10 years ago.

I met seven women, only one is clean but 6 of them are heavily possessed with marine spirits. They came into my life year upon year even though I was being more than careful.

I escape 3 of them and fell into the hands of 3, and these main three were the women that succeed in bringing me down.

NOTE. I don't live with my past. I only carry a touch from it and wants others to learn from my experience

WORDS OF WISDOM

For me to have a perfect future, I accepted my mistake and learn from it and learn from others as swell. When an unfavourable event happens whether it is an attack or an accident, it most likely it happened for reason.

I had to reflect upon its possible meanings and learn the lessons as efficiently as possible. If not, the lesson may be introduced again and more unjustified pain is experienced. The reason may be simply that an attack happened because it could. The lesson then is to ensure than it cannot happen again.

Sometimes the re-occuring attack occurs not to teach me something new but to remind me of a lesson i have forgotten. Keeping my lesson in awareness prevents the attack from happening.
Re: What Happened To My Elder Brother by Lostchild(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I saw your (deleted) question about the okro soup in my Diary and what I ate it with. I mostly ate it with pounded yam, rice, and naan bread. Other times I ate it just on its own and enjoyed it that way too. Idk if you asked me anything else about it but that's what I remember from reading the question when I saw it.

Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Have a fantastic day.

I thought I was invading your privacy.

I am a very curious person

I only ask question about what interest me.

Have you taste garri before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) / Who Do U Miss In Family Section..? / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.