Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA (15091 Views)

N-power Bactch C Verification Update / n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by backtalkG(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
ezenwaez and fake npower update
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Arrahman39: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Darkmode64:

Already did. grin grin grin
you mean u have done your physical verifications?//
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Odunolumide(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Arrahman39: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Darkmode64:

Already did. grin grin grin
you mean u have done your physical verifications?
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ThinkSmarter: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romeo386:
I did exactly as you said, the message did change after logging out and logging in. It's back to normal. Thanks a lot, I appreciate. smiley
u re welcome dear.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Efficiency7: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please during the update did you also change your address i.e, state of residence?
Romeo386:
After the biometric, I updated my profile but under the verification tap, I saw this message "You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later". What does that suppose to mean? undecided
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Darkmode64: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Arrahman39:
you mean u have done your physical verifications?
No I mean the post made Fp
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Juanmike(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romeo386:
After the biometric, I updated my profile but under the verification tap, I saw this message "You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later". What does that suppose to mean? undecided
I believe you are learned to comprehend .
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by OJAHMIKE(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks, OP. Very true. Confirmed from another reliable source
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Abubaka50(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2021
This batch c is very slow, I don't really know their plans
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by eki2000(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Romeo386:
It means they are after you. The V people.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by JAMESOGBONNAMADU: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for the updates
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Fortune2016(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Please am yet to be shortlisted oooh. Please what will i do to get my name shortlisted. Cos they keep telling me that my name has not be shortlisted that i should check later.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Epistasis(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Fortune2016:
Please am yet to be shortlisted oooh. Please what will i do to get my name shortlisted. Cos they keep telling me that my name has not be shortlisted that i should check later.

You have been told what to do already... Check back later.
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Tosco232(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
I changed my local government during the tym we were told to update our profile.. pls where will i go and do my physical verification.. is it the one i use to register or the one i newly changed to ??
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ezenwaez(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Tosco232:
I changed my local government during the tym we were told to update our profile.. pls where will i go and do my physical verification.. is it the one i use to register or the one i newly changed to ??
Check NASIMS portal or use ussd for physical verification center
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by Ibkay32(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please ezewaeze,
Have been trying to download my ppa letter for the past 4 days now but no avail, before it was showing too many error but now whenever I press on the download it will bring proceed to physical screening..what's the way out ? I hope they will still allow us to download our ppa letter after the screening since they won't ask for it on physical screening day??
Thanks
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by ezenwaez(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkay32:
Please ezewaeze,
Have been trying to download my ppa letter for the past 4 days now but no avail, before it was showing too many error but now whenever I press on the download it will bring proceed to physical screening..what's the way out ? I hope they will still allow us to download our ppa letter after the screening since they won't ask for it on physical screening day??
Thanks
Go for physical verification
Re: N-power Batch C Verification: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Your LGA by possibilita(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Is it advisable to redeploy now??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head / Enugu State Government Job Recruitment 2019 (Over 1000 Positions) / A Thread For Poultry Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.