Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM (515 Views)

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. / Nnamdi Kanu: Losing Both Ways. / BIAFRA: World Igbo Congress (wic)to Meet With UN And Other World Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by DeltaFire: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM!! grin

The idiots were shouting, "Give me Biafra or give me death". Now they are getting what they wish for.

But their Supreme Oga is in LONDON safe and healthy with his wife, concubine and girlfriend.

The only promoters now of crazed criminal fraudster Nnamdi Kanu are:

• World Igbo Congress (WIC) – You are going down down down!

• Maiyegun the m0nkey – You are going down down down!

• Simon Ekpa the fake immigration lawyer hiding in Finland – You are going down down down!

• IPObigots – You are going down down down!

God will punish all you greedy selfish promoters of Nnamdi Kanu, a killer of innocent Igbos.
Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by uptimumOne23(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Watch as Ipob hooligans come for you

cool cool cool grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Mortiple(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Children (or rather SENSELESS adults) have taken over Nairaland.

NAIRALAND has condescended to the lowest level. Little wonder, intellectuals have deserted this platform.

Seun or his administrators need to do something drastic urgently.

Alternatively, Buhari and APC government need be to notified of how Nairaland is promoting disunity amongst Nigerians.
Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Yaribanzaonic: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
For your mind you don yarn abi??

I LOVE IPOB ...AND I WANT TO TELL YOU A SECRET....YOU WILL....WEEP.

SHEY KANO WOMEN SAID THEY SHOULD LET BIAFRA GO...UNA NO HEAR ABI??

YOUR SQUAD WENT TO IPOB's LAWYERS HOUSE AND KILLED PEOPLE ABI??

NA SULTAN OF SOKOTO GO ASK FOR DISINTEGRATION......WITH TEARS...

YOUR PEOPLE ARE EATING GRASS....AND SOON EVEN DUBAI WONT SAVE YOU....NA YEMEN YOU GO STAY.

NO SHAKES..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Ojiofor: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ipob is bad news anywhere they go.
Me no part of it.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Investigative: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
kanu silence is a master stoke even lai Mohammed is confuse

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by uptimumOne23(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
For your mind you don yarn abi??

I LOVE IPOB ...AND I WANT TO TELL YOU A SECRET....YOU WILL....WEEP.

SHEY KANO WOMEN SAID THEY SHOULD LET BIAFRA GO...UNA NO HEAR ABI??

YOUR SQUAD WENT TO IPOB's LAWYERS HOUSE AND KILLED PEOPLE ABI??

NA SULTAN OF SOKOTO GO ASK FOR DISINTEGRATION......WITH TEARS...

YOUR PEOPLE ARE EATING GRASS....AND SOON EVEN DUBAI WONT SAVE YOU....NA YEMEN YOU GO STAY.

NO SHAKES..

Chest beating is you lots dna

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Yaribanzaonic: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
ITS BETTER THAN EATING GRASS.

uptimumOne23:

Chest beating is you lots dna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by FakeUnity: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
ITS BETTER THAN EATING GRASS.

Chai see uppercut. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU LOSING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DEATH, NOW ONLY MAIYEGUN & WIC TO LOVE HIM by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Imagine a man whose house is about to be burnt down laughing at a man whose house is on fire, LMAO grin

Africans and their reasoning skills.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo Man That Celebrates The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is A Big Fool - Man Says. / This Woman Carry Ak47 / What Is The Possibility Of Growing Beans In Large Quantities In Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.