Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant (57741 Views)

PDP Must Pay Me Back My ₦26 Million Or.. - Anambra PDP Guber, Maduafokwa [VIDEO] / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by pius4luv(m): 1:39am On Jun 29, 2021
The video is funny grin
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by greatseed: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
He should better think of other means of getting his money back from them..no refund
Na WA 4u oh cheesy
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Digiflex(m): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Papa was bamboozled. The guy dey para for the party. The need to settle him. The way PDP dribble the guy. The guy no understand again. The cannot shift the goal post.

1 Like

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by NewDawn2O21: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2021

[s]
esthel:
One person has to win, 16 people contested for one position meaning the remaining 15 will be left hanging. No one forced him to buy form.
[/s] shut up and keep quiet. What do you know about politics?
My friend keep quiet and go back to romance section cos your brain can't comprehend the intellectual discourse of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by hansomb: 3:01am On Jun 29, 2021
This old grand pa should be resting on his bed instead of trying to be a politician. He seems incoherent.
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by virginchaser(m): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Vhee:
It’s my birthday wish me well

Happy birthday damsel. Which campus has such a luscious green vegetation?

Back to the topic -> Heya! Fi Di Fi Why nao?
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Tecno66: 3:41am On Jun 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
He should better think of other means of getting his money back from them..no refund
These are the things we are complaining about in this country. If you already have an annointed candidate or you are not ready to make the process free and fair, why make people waste their time and money?

1 Like

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by awajis78: 3:46am On Jun 29, 2021
You wanted to be governor with your 26m naira to loot more. But was cut short by sharp guy's. Stop complaining did inform the general public b4 given them the money?
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by awajis78: 3:48am On Jun 29, 2021
You wanted to be governor with your 26m naira to loot more. But was cut short by sharp guy's. Stop complaining did you inform the general public b4 given them the money?
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by ajealadick(m): 3:57am On Jun 29, 2021
PDP will always be PDP. By the way the guys name sounds like modaf**cker.
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by captainamiedi1: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Strawberryg:

That man you are referring to in ignorance is the International Director of Tecon Oil services Int'l. So stop talking trash.

He should have understood Nigeria politics better. He is not the only loser. Why not accept his loses. If he is not satisfy, go to court. Simple
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Onepeople: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Ikinternational:

Guy stop the unnecessary lies..
Just because everybody is cracking jokes you had to make up your own angle
go to my comment history and see if I have ever joke about anything ,their is company I was working with ,he usually comes around to patronise us.
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by MrFly(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Imo see cashout
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Ghettologist(m): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2021
See Fool abeg, thank God he failed cos a fool can't govern anambra.
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Handsum64: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2021
A renowned looting machine still trying to be relevant?
God can not be mocked
The most embarrassing aspect is their keyboard rats on social media without any sense of decency

1 Like

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Emmasnoop(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2021
See person when won be Governor
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Video is so funny!
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by biglizzy: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2021
All things bright and beautiful

Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by fredoooooo: 5:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Tax collcetors don collect this one tax grin grin grin grin
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by 9jaRealist: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2021
film3four:
Chief Maduafokwa Olisakwe is one of the gubernatorial aspirants in Anambra state. He is so dis satisfied with the entire process and has requested that PDP should refund his 26 million naira and all the monies he expended in the course of the campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmgyctpPDDc

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Politics is just another BUSINESS for many Anambraians….
>
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 29, 2021
joyairemiya:
Omo see papa (papa)
Papa wey mumu
Papa
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by InvertedHammer: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2021
/
Joke aside...

Court ruling or no court ruling...

What PDP did was bad. Refund shouldn't be out of ordinary in this case. Why wait in the last minute to do the Primary? Every law has an opportunity for appeal. Changing the rules after the game started is illegal in a just society. Everyone should go into the game with spelled out rules that must be strictly adhered to for equity and justice. The issue of delegates would have been sorted out if the Primary was scheduled two months ago. Any unforseen circumstances would have been ironed out without trying to beat INEC's deadline.

The man might not be able to win the Primary. But he and others should be given the opportunity to fail when the rules are applied as stipulated. The kangaroo court ruling shouldn't make the shenanigan right. A man who justifiably felt cheated shouldn't be mocked.

Some of you will cry blue murder if your team is Man U and the referee awarded a penalty kick against Man U for a throw in. An excuse that new and immediate FIFA rules apply will not be entertained. That's akin to what PDP did.

/
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by jaxxy(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
Pdpeeg milked Chief Maduafokwa Olisakwe exactly the way they milked Nigeria.

I'm sure they have moved to one plaza to share the 26m leaving Chief Maduafokwa Olisakwe to keep lamenting. cheesy

Anyway, na dem dem, e no concern me. cheesy

His issue was the no of delegates changed from 2000 to about 200, 000 plus. There should be some mixed on the 1st figure as it doesn't look realistic for a gubernatorial election level.

Bt then why should governorship form be 26million, what’s the reason for this? The party needs to raise money or what?

What example is Pdp setting to Nigerians?
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Tzar(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2021
So you were planning to pay your way into gubernatorial excellence?! Typical Nigerian! If the guber race ticket money was announced & statutory under PDP constitution, Mr. Chief, you are just wasting your time. Whatever additional ‘monies’ you ‘spent’ was a gamble you took under the rotten Nigerian system. Count your loss and move on!
I will keep saying it, most Nigerians deserve the rot because THEY ARE THE ROT!
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by witworth(m): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Look at this mumu at old age. Still failing with unyielding consistency, so you no know say na nonrefundable fee you pay before, abeg get out.
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by hotseat: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2021
MADUAFOKWA is a MODAF**KA!

He should have known better.

In Nigeria, politics is business and all businesses have their pitfalls/risks!.

This is one business gone wrong.

Guy man fall, guy man wack.

Na so e be!
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by anochuko01(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Was he expecting to win before?
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by authority2006(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Bigflamie:

Dude, you are so insane grin your comments on nairaland describes you as someone that had been partially treated of mental issues. cheesy
Your keepers though cheesy

Are you PDP or what? You are a definition of a troll and bully
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by LivingTribunal: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Chief Madafoka Olisakwe grin
Re: Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Votes In Daura, Displays Ballot Paper In Public / Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.