Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. (2350 Views)

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video / See Why It Is Only Mad People & Illiterate Almajiris That Voted Buhari- Twitter / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Feelers coming from the North have confirmed that northern politicians and Imams are telling their almajiris and talakawas that Twitter is owned by Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu, which was why it was banned.

Details later.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing wey gworo never see for abokey mouth. grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Nanaborga(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
It has started

1 Like

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Simplyleo: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nnamdi kanu told ipob pigs that Buhari has died and replaced by one Sudanese jubrin.

He also told ipob pigs that Donald Trump will come to Nigeria to remove Buhari from Aso Rock and put Athifku there. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Nukilia: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
This country is just being controlled by dumb minds! I can't believe what I am reading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Gbagura: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
Feelers coming from the North have confirmed that northern politicians and Imams are telling their almajiris and talakawas that Twitter is owned by Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu, which was why it was banned.

Details later.
Seun why aren't you banning all these kids?

5 Likes

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
D

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Arthurity1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
Nnamdi kanu told ipob pigs that Buhari has died and replaced by one Sudanese jubrin.

He also told ipob pigs that Donald Trump will come to Nigeria to remove Buhari from Aso Rock and put Athifku there. grin
Zombie, go and sit down.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by IJOBA11: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by EKONGKING: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
what a stupid thread, what a brainless idiot KAnu was that he propagated silly looking theory, the movement is a joke.
you think you are doing others ,but you are doing yourselfs harm

5 Likes

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by IJOBA11: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:

THIS DUDE ONCE TOLD US THAT HE’S A YORUBA MAN JUST TO FURTHER HIS TAQIYYA BUSINESS.

YOU BOROROS ARE SPECIAL BREED I SWEAR grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Bigflamie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:

My sympathy to your keepers. They must be going through hell. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by IJOBA11: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
EKONGKING:
what a stupid thread, what a brainless idiot KAnu was that he propagated silly looking theory, the movement is a joke.
ABODIE grin

2 Likes

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mr gworo-muncher is pained. He don claim Igede christian tire but any hammer against f00lani abokey muslim dey pepper am for innermost heart. grin grin.

More pains and gnashing of teeth for you my brother.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
THIS DUDE ONCE TOLD US THAT HE’S A YORUBA MAN JUST TO FURTHER HIS TAQIYYA BUSINESS.

YOU BOROROS ARE SPECIAL BREED I SWEAR grin

He don claim Igede, claim yoruba, claim south-south but him dey always show brown gworo-teeth when him open him odoriferous abokey mouth.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Seu.n why aren't you banning all these kids?

Are you abokey or just an ewedu muslim slave fighting for the interest of his fula masters as usual?

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
EKONGKING:

Ask this one where come from, he go claim 'Akwa Ibom' but see as him rotten teeth dey smell gworo-gworo. grin

Ndi 'we SS' abokeys. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by samwash(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
And someone said it's impossible for the government to ban NL.
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Liar
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by EKONGKING: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ask this one where come from, he go claim 'Akwa Ibom' but see as him rotten teeth dey smell gworo-gworo. grin

Ndi 'we SS' abokeys. grin

Idiot ,unlike you .
iam not stupid , iam nairalander from 2010 onwards ,you can see my posts from that era onwards . I hate fulani and Buhari ,that does not make me ,to loose common sense .
You Igbos can supports all you want ,Biafra supporting tribes in south south are having second doubts about alliance with Igbos.

Know it and know peace
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
EKONGKING:

Idiot ,unlike you .
iam not stupid , iam nairalander from 2010 onwards ,you can see my posts from that era onwards . I hate fulani and Buhari ,that does not make me ,to loose common sense .
You Igbos can supports all you want ,Biafra supporting tribes in south south are having second doubts about alliance with Igbos.

Know it and know peace

Jabirudeen, You are an abokey muslim 'taqyyaist', if not, this thread no suppose pepper you as e dey pepper you.

We have our way of seperating abokeys from non-abokeys on this forum just as we captured many 'we ss' yorubas few years ago and we have been very succesful with that.

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Rickmann: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Details later.

Totally brainwashed and deluded idiots.. Sometimes I wonder if their cows are even smarter than them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rickmann:

Sometimes I wonder if their cows are even smarter than them grin

Abokeys are most useless species of humans, how they succeed in controlling the so-called sophisticated and educated ones is very shocking even to the devil himself.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by EKONGKING: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rickmann:

Sometimes I wonder if their cows are even smarter than them grin

These fellows are really stupid, If there are what they claim to be . No wonder kanu is keeping them in thght leash.
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Inferiority complex go kee these people

2 Likes

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by EKONGKING: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Any contra opinion of there master KAnu ,they will spilt fire .
In fact ,i admire kanu .when he rough and he brought to spotlight,whole biafra
Now its just stupidity from him
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by Realtalk20: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

Members this guy is such a talkative grin

He is constantly telling us about that rebel KANU like he is so obsessed with him. Are you inlive with that rebel? grin

Maybe you masturbate to the albinos photo? cheesy

All your comments are ipob KANU this and that are you his fan?

We are talking of building a nation and you are here talking nonsense everywhere
. talkative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by FakeUnity: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
EKONGKING:

These fellows are really stupid, If there are what they claim to be . No wonder kanu is keeping them in thght leash.

Abokey, He is actually talking about your cows being smarter than your dotted almajiri skulls. Go school, you say na bambiala you go do. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by techWriter2: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
locals are still wallowing in marble olds backward wolves
Re: Imams Tell Almajiris That Nnamdi Kanu Owns Twitter. by oloyedewaris(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
I just agreed that Igbos are really fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Is One Man Who Is Too Irrelevant Without Even Knowing / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do / Naira Scarcity: I Bought N40k For 70k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.