Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) (65760 Views)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Taiyescott(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is this not HGC Okura @OP, I served in this school
lonikit:
This was killed in the generator house in my school. Please what is the specie

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi1:
boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang
that's not boomslang

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by owolabi5: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
ASk LALa!!!!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Generator snake grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi1:
boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang
that's definitely not a boomslang

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seakay:
shocked
Damn! It's so long. Don't know much about snakes but this should be Black Mamba... I guess angry
na every black snakes be black mamba for nairalanders o. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by lightwind(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Generator snake.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by soul2: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iyabo Ojo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by ultimateprof: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
The name of the snake is ' the school generator's house snake'.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

D specie is snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So na short nicker u de wear come school? Abi u be security

S'oro niyen?
Don't you see students in the pic?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Green mamba
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

Generator Snake.

It lives around untidy generator houses in tropical Africa.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by stunnert(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na craze people full this NL I swear grin grin
Sirmuel1:
Wow you just killed an innocent Snake that came to School embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
richmond500:
Lalasticlala right now
It's no longer funny.... It's not even funny sef, very childish calling him like he is one special person. Nawa o
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi1:

Don't think so.. Boomslang have shorter heads

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by 0dav2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Una no go mad me for nairaland
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by jomoh: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

The shape of the head, the skin and the length.

A spitting cobra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Honourable Dino lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by God200(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Herds man snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Nightaccountant(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Cobra
It's called the black mamba bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by williams85(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Black mamba
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Timtim007(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
The name is long black snake...a blacklongi specie... undecided
As if knowing the name will change the fact that it is a black..very mature a nd dangerous animal... undecided

Anyway welldone for killing it...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by rajiedreez: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gen snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Honesty36(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't know the name though but I can bet my balls that snake is not venomous
Non venomous

U don put hand inside the snake mouth to know ?
Picture or Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by ayoka2015(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seakay:
shocked
Damn! It's so long. Don't know much about snakes but this should be Black Mamba... I guess angry
yea u are rite
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seakay:
shocked

It’s best you keep quiet abeg. That’s not black mamba

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

This is the snake that spoke to Eve oooo

Abeg check my signature, it will put food on my table.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by PAQ(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dead snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by dragunov: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

That's a black Buharizo Jagjagbazi. Native to the Northern part of Nigeria, particularly in Katsina and Sokoto. Its almost kin to the cobra because it also expands its neck and spits venom. Its gap toothed too. Ever seen a gaptoothed snake before? grin grin grin That's one you just killed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Boomslang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.