Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) (65761 Views)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Black Mamba for Nigeria shocked
Na die be that oooh
Seakay:
shocked
Damn! It's so long. Don't know much about snakes but this should be Black Mamba... I guess angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Prinzerique: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seakay:
shocked
Damn! It's so long. Don't know much about snakes but this should be Black Mamba... I guess angry
Black mambas are usually have brown or grey coloured skin.
Boomslangs are usually green with black dots.

That ßnake is a snake, full final stop. Leave matter for Matthias

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by wilsonchekwas: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is a mamba. Dead dangerous
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Akpuobi1: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
BLACK MAMBA

NA PERSON MEAT YOU HANG LAIDIS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
You need to ask this man

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cobra snake.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Davd52(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Black sail snake�

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by johnDkay(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't know the name though but I can bet my balls that snake is not venomous
Non venomous

that snake is more dangerous than Lai Mumumade. I see every snake as venomous.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:
This was killed in the generator house in my school. Please what is the specie

That's Ipobian cobra! grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Drone95(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rattle snake.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by discusant: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

Since your school has no location in the world, I am not giving any answer to your question.

Poor journalism.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Generator house snake.

Team Nland elite: snake!? FP again!!?
Seun: that's what alert Lala's account.Ambassador of bushmeat seller and consumer
Team Nland elite: infact we are done.meet us at court of law grin grin bb
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
ayoka2015:
yea u are rite
both of you are wrong
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi1:
boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang

That one get pointed nose naa
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi1:
boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang boomslang

Are you sure? I thought boomslangs are greenish. This looks more like a rat snake to me. I am not discrediting your claims though. You might be right
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by ZACHIE: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Long
Gentle
Creepy friend
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by prigoz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lala right now

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by memory123(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Revere27:
Lala running to the thread like
Lolz
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Its called long snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol, you just killed a hungry rat snake

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oshogbo spitting Cobra. Very dangerous. 2 seconds you are gone grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Tizu(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
That's a cobra

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by AlphaStorm: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na Boomslang
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by rowland545(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't know the name though but I can bet my balls that snake is not venomous
Non venomous

try day shut up
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
lonikit:

Always crush snake's head properly. A snake can still bite minutes after being killed
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by craigkoel1989: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is a garter snake

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Clintonchiedzie:
You need to ask this man
simon keys!! My man

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by Pussywet: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Miss road snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by minasu190: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
this is the snake that swallow our 36milli grin maybe he was on a mission to swallow ur school generator or invade your vc office
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) by berryspinns(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
5 yrs facebook account for sale. if intrested contact me 08137110139

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.