Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1337 Views)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Juicewrld27: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/wanbissaka/posts

Op, na wa o. Make I no talk more than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by falcon01: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
The rate of begging on Nairaland has drastically increased

1 Like

Re: . by Juicewrld27: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ishilove:

to err is to man but to forgive is divine. I have erred and being so stupid and blinded by greed this past few months but if i can dig myself out of this ditch. I will never ever put my hand in again
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chronic scammer cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Juicewrld27: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
ClixMaster:
Chronic scammer cheesy
have i scammed you or anyone you know before sir?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juicewrld27:
have i scammed you or anyone you know before sir?
This format no dey pay again, scammer. grin
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
ClixMaster:
ok sir
Re: . by fannybaby(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
ClixMaster:
. He already answered all possible questions shocked
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2021
I still need help. I am losing my mind
Re: . by Ishilovebestie(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Me self I am hungry and broke nairalanders abeg save my life with 1k.....

Hunger dey worry me for days now.
Re: . by jalodo2: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Another of his moniker is " Ishilovebestie"
Re: . by jalodo2: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilovebestie:
Me self I am hungry and broke nairalanders abeg save my life with 1k.....

Hunger dey worry me for days now.
This is still d OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by jalodo2: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juicewrld27:
I still need help. I am losing my mind
Swindling people is fun to u ,right?
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
jalodo2:
Another of his moniker is " Ishilovebestie"
For real?? Are you serious?
Re: . by jalodo2: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

He is d one.
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
jalodo2:
He is d one.
Any link?
Re: . by Ishilovebestie(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
jalodo2:
This is still d OP.

What is this?

You you have any proof?

Don't take advantage of my situation to link me to what I know Nothing about.
Re: . by VlamesIffect(f): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
So you be scam...

I tell una say if you wan scam dey use brain.

1 Like

Re: . by Juicewrld27: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ishilove:

i am in no way affiliated to ishilovebestie. I dont kmow where that guy got his assumptions from. Of you dont know the truth abt someone's condition, just keep to yourself instead of spreading lies thst could help the person.

Cc:jalado2
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
I still need help
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
I finally paid off the loan. Thanks for not caring smiley
Re: . by Lawsaite: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Juicewrld27:
I finally paid off the loan. Thanks for not caring smiley

I actually can relate to whatever situation you're in now. But trust me, no one owes you anything, not even your blood relatives, worse nairalanders, get this into your brain cause it'll really help you.
Get your ass up and engage yourself in something that'll be fetching you some cash for the meantime.

Tips, go around on nairaland, go to threads on business section, autos, a lot! Find something doing.

I was once a broke ass, I begged like a fool here on nairaland. If you do your findings well, your even see some of my begging posts with alternate monikers that were dug out by nairaland detectives. I Normally wouldn't spend my time typing this but I think I feel your pain.
Still on this, I'd categorically tell you that whatever I have now, it's all on nairaland that I got it from. I made my first and almost second million here on nairaland. I'm not there yet and I not in any way bragging.
The message I'm trying to pass to you is that this time you are using to beg and hope for positive outcomes that might come in form of 1k, 2k and so, use it and engage yourself in something. You are able to post this stuff cause you are using an android phone and you have data, use it well.
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Lawsaite:

I actually can relate to whatever situation you're in now. But trust me, no one owes you anything, not even your blood relatives, worse nairalanders, get this into your brain cause it'll really help you.
Get your ass up and engage yourself in something that'll be fetching you some cash for the meantime.

Tips, go around on nairaland, go to threads on business section, autos, a lot! Find something doing.

I was once a broke ass, I begged like a fool here on nairaland. If you do your findings well, your even see some of my begging posts with alternate monikers that were dug out by nairaland detectives. I Normally wouldn't spend my time typing this but I think I feel your pain.
Still on this, I'd categorically tell you that whatever I have now, it's all on nairaland that I got it from. I made my first and almost second million here on nairaland. I'm not there yet and I not in any way bragging.
The message I'm trying to pass to you is that this time you are using to beg and hope for positive outcomes that might come in form of 1k, 2k and so, use it and engage yourself in something. You are able to post this stuff cause you are using an android phone and you have data, use it well.
well said sir. I have it knowledge but i just need a little nudge to enable me thrive to my fullest potential. Since you said you where once in my shoes, can you kindly drop anything for me. I badly need it as i cleaned myself to make sure fcmb didn't rip me off
Re: . by Lawsaite: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Juicewrld27:
well said sir. I have it knowledge but i just need a little nudge to enable me thrive to my fullest potential. Since you said you where once in my shoes, can you kindly drop anything for me. I badly need it as i cleaned myself to make sure fcmb didn't rip me off
Lolz, what do you need money for?
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Lawsaite:

Lolz, what do you need money for?
not to lie to you sir. I have the zeal to go into forex but no venture capital to begin. A friend of mine who is very good has been mentoring me with a demo account. If i can start with a min of $10-20 following his trade i can build up from there sir
Re: . by MauMar: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juicewrld27:
not to lie to you sir. I have the zeal to go into forex but no venture capital to begin. A friend of mine who is very good has been mentoring me with a demo account. If i can start with a min of $10-20 following his trade i can build up from there sir

Starting with a demo account is crucial for learning to trade forex. Another essential thing is to find a good and reliable forex broker. I used https://brokersuggest.com/ and worked through many reviews to find my preferred broker. I finally chose XM and I have been very satisfied with their offering. They also have a great demo account on offer.
Re: . by Juicewrld27: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
MauMar:

Starting with a demo account is crucial for learning to trade forex. Another essential thing is to find a good and reliable forex broker. I used https://brokersuggest.com/ and worked through many reviews to find my preferred broker. I finally chose XM and I have been very satisfied with their offering. They also have a great demo account on offer.
I have been using exerness demo account for a year now reaching pips of 100 on a good day. It is just funding and school that is still holding me down

(1) (Reply)

SOLD @@@@@@ SOLD @@@@@ SOLD. @@@@@ / Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle / Anger And Love Has No Limits: Between A Dad And The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.