Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (152 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
*28/06/21* Meditate on this tonight:

Psalms 60:11-12
11 Give us help from trouble:
*For vain is the help of man*.
12 *Through God we shall do valiantly*:
For he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

No man can help you by himself except God instruct him. Expecting help from men is a very big disappointment awaiting anybody who does.

God alone can help you by sending men to you. See, in the beginning it was God, he alone knows the heart of a man. He alone can put it in the heart of any man on heart to help you, there are people who you know they have to give you and you ask them for help, they will tell you they don't have and to your greatest surprise that same person helps another in a way that is bigger than yours. It can only be God who enters the heart of a man to do good or help anybody.

God is still very much interested to help you, ask and it shall be given unto you. He knows your every need but you still have to obey the principle of asking for help. It is the season of Godly help, where God will send people to help you achieve your goals in life.

Prayer: Lord help me, Lord send destiny helpers my way. I can't do it on my own unless you help me. I have come before you unashamed to ask for your heavenly help. Lord help me. For in Jesus name we have prayed.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo - Christiangospel / Pastor Chris: The Day I Was Smelling / I'm Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.