Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) (1172 Views)

5 Chinese Websites To Buy Cheap Goods That Is Not Aliexpress And 1688. / How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) / I Was Scammed By A Company After Training. We Were Excalated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
This happened just now, I order a flip pop slippers from AliExpress that's worth 12.99 usd(total including shipping fees), according to the current exchange rate it's 5,336 naira. But I was shocked 12,000 naira was deducted from my account. The last time I bought a something from AliExpress was Early this year, the price of the product I bought was the correct amount deducted. This is the first time I'm in this ugly situation since I started trading with AliExpress. I have cancelled the request so my money will be given back to me in the next six days according to AliExpress rules.

Please the bankers and elites in the house, is it AliExpress or my bank that took almost 7000 naira from the payment that's 5330 naira and will I be credited back with my 12,000 or 5330.

Please help oo

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please, if you have witnessed this before, can you share how you later solved it.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by Saibits(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Try and contact their support or wait it out till your money reflects back like they said.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by jetwonder(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Which Bank? And What Card?
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
jetwonder:
Which Bank? And What Card?

Zenith bank and master card
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Saibits:
Try and contact their support or wait it out till your money reflects back like they said.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AiSamuel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sorry bro. Borrow me 1k na?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AglowRaph(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
AiSamuel:
Sorry bro. Borrow me 1k na?

And you just had to make this rubbish statement and/or request from someone that is seeking for help.

Don't even tell me you were joking because it's not funny.

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AglowRaph(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
This happened just now, I order a flip pop slippers from AliExpress that's worth 12.99 usd(total including shipping fees), according to the current exchange rate it's 5,336 naira. But I was shocked 12,000 naira was deducted from my account. The last time I bought a something from AliExpress was Early this year, the price of the product I bought was the correct amount deducted. This is the first time I'm in this ugly situation since I started trading with AliExpress. I have cancelled the request so my money will be given back to me in the next six days according to AliExpress rules.

Please the bankers and elites in the house, is it AliExpress or my bank that took almost 7000 naira from the payment that's 5330 naira and will I be credited back with my 12,000 or 5330.

Please help oo

Sorry about what you are experiencing. It can really be annoying. Hopefully, you would have it settled after contacting their support. Please do not fail to get back to us once you succeed in getting it reversed or any other info that could be of help.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AiSamuel(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
AglowRaph:

And you just had to make this rubbish statement and/or request from someone that is seeking for help.

Don't even tell me you were joking because it's not funny.
Your case is different. ion talk much with untamed animals like you sha. BYE!
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
AglowRaph:

Sorry about what you are experiencing. It can really be annoying. Hopefully, you would have it settled after contacting their support. Please do not fail to get back to us once you succeed in getting it reversed or any other info that could be of help.

Best wishes.

Thanks bro, I will surely do that.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AglowRaph(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
AiSamuel:
Your case is different. ion talk much with untamed animals like you sha. BYE!

Now I know you are really a big fool. I wonder who the untamed animal is �.
The person that's not empathic and would rather ask someone who just complained of losing 7000 Naira to "lend" him 1000 naira?

Ask yourself again.... Who is the untamed animal here?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AiSamuel(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
AglowRaph:

Now I know you are really a big fool. I wonder who the untamed animal is �.
The person that's not empathic and would rather ask someone who just complained of losing 7000 Naira to "lend" him 1000 naira?

Ask yourself again.... Who is the untamed animal here?
Hold your calves, don't try to be Mr. Perfect. There ain't no different b/w you nd this country
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by Babayega1: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Did you confirm if the item you paid for has free shipping to naija.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Babayega1:
Did you confirm if the item you paid for has free shipping to naija.

Yeah, it's a free shipping.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
AglowRaph:

Best wishes.

Just now, AliExpress refund back my payment #5715 naira which means is zenith bank that take the 7000 naira. Omo zenith bank nah thief, chai

Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by Saibits(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Just now, AliExpress refund back my payment #5715 naira which means is zenith bank that take the 7000 naira. Omo zenith bank nah thief, chai
Lol thank God say no be Aliexpress, you fit go easily meet zenith file complaint
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saibits:

Lol thank God say no be Aliexpress, you fit go easily meet zenith file complaint

Yeah, that's on Monday.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by AglowRaph(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Whoa! That's crazy. But is N5715 the exact amount of what you intended to buy? If that's the case, you need to contact your bank. At least so you can know why you got debited N7000.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! I Have Been Scammed By Aliexpress. (picture Included) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
AglowRaph:

Whoa! That's crazy. But is N5715 the exact amount of what you intended to buy? If that's the case, you need to contact your bank. At least so you can know why you got debited N7000.

Yeah #5715 is the exact amount of the product including shipping fees too, omo zenith bank nah thieves, on Monday I'm going to the bank.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marine Engineering? / Fibrecom Limited / Pls I Need Career Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.