Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Money Script To Attract Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Script To Attract Wealth (181 Views)

4 Simple Steps To Attract Wealth And Abundance In Your Life / Attract Wealth By....please read. / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Script To Attract Wealth by Ortega101: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
"You have been pushing money away every time"

He couldn't believe his ears.

"How? Why did you say so?"

"Ortega, I want money today like 'kilode', how will I now be repelling money?"

I then explained how for over 20 minutes he had been conversing with me in the wrong pattern that repelled money...

You see, no matter how sincere he was about making money, his line of communication wasn't coherent with attracting money..

For example, he was using words like...

"If"

"I pray oo"

"Money no dey quick finish"

Even worse...

He kept saying those passionately. He didn't understand that the language of money is words and feelings...

Listen, if you say the wrong things in your daily conversation about money, you may repel it without even knowing...

And even if you say the right thing, but you feel emptiness and lack, then you won't still attract money...

Anyways, I created a short, yet powerful money script that would help you attract money fast under 30 days...

Say it, in the morning and night...

In this format and watch the difference in your income.

Go here to access it now:

www.ortegaogomigo.com/ms

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Start Selling Something On Ebay In Nigeria / The Most Sought After Internet Marketing Masterpiece / 5 Tips To Scaling Your Fintech Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.