Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) (38035 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Alexander Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Son Celebrates 7th Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Pastor chris beb that year
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by danietohbadt(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

You one bend this one heart too abi?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Promiseibritam: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Oh Lord,
May I Be one day celebrated world wide in Jesus Name
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by dhesmond(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I don't think karma exist, because assuming it does, i see no reason why this woman should be enjoying marital bliss after breaking Anita Oyakhilome home.

She's a good gospel singer though.

You dey there wen she seperate them abi, some people think from anus...

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by 123winglass: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Happy anniversary
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by uthlaw: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I don't think karma exist, because assuming it does, i see no reason why this woman should be enjoying marital bliss after breaking Anita Oyakhilome home.

nothing like karma,have you seen karma comes back to any of our politicians including abacha, babangida that kills many Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Oh, so that's true sad
And Anita was and still is mature to move on quietly
My kind of woman cool
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

you got the "yams"
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

Mind you, that's a guy.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

Just say u wan chop her kpekus shikena grin

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Mandesz:
Don't just believe all u see or read. Karma exist. The more u look the more see
nothing like karma oga....how many politicians karma don hit including babangida,abacha that kill so many pples!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

karma doesn't!
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

And you are sure she caused the breakup between Pastor Chris and his wife?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by OsusTroller: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2021
homealone00:
Who remember this post from 2019? We are there now, next level grin
The marriage go don scatter grin
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Nigerians Oloshos have stabbed Karma to death.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2021
dhesmond:

You no dey think at all
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by SimplyShit: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You don't have sense. You don't

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Madam anytime you want to sleep and anytime you wake up in the morning,your major prayer request should be that this your mouth should not put you in trouble ��
Instead of you to jejely do your congratulovia you are there doing cho cho cho.
Nawaooo.

4 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by lakefist(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

Madam anytime you want to sleep and anytime you wake up in the morning,your major prayer request should be that this your mouth should not put you in trouble ��
Instead of you to jejely do your congratulovia you are there doing cho cho cho.
Nawaooo.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by RandomG(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by nairanaira12: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Will you keep quiet!!!! You saw her separating themselves Both of them are pastors and adults

You are right, bro. And it's just cool to see a pastor committing adultery
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Obeyudavid: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021
How do you know maybe the karma will work on her daughter later in the future? It’s good to be good
MadamVanessa:

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by egennie(f): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
She will continue to be useful vessel unto the Most High. And to other wedding anniv celebs.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by richG: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2021
Did I just see 7 years? Their marriage can't be up to 7 years naa.

Wishing them God's blessings
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by IJOBA11: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool
ANYA SAAAAA
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

Stop it

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

What did you smoke? grin
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Congrats to them ooo
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by oshdot(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
No be this babe Chris Oyakhilome dey fucck that year?

E still dey fucck her?

Righteousness2, I need answers, please.

Na for ur papa parlour dem be dey fvck bah....werey sombori

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2021
VEXT:

If your girl friend or your wife expose her boobs like that. She will be more hotter than her.focus..All na packaging.

That moniker sef na Muslim get am. He just used a random chic as DP, registered less than a week ago, claimed to be from the south and believes prophet Mohammed is the messenger of god.

Very obvious. It's a Troll.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Chydo63(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2021
dhesmond:

shaatap, if you don't know the facts... Listen to those who do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) / Beverly Osu Shades Nigerian Celebrities After Banky W's Proposal / Boluwatife Balogun Beats His Mother In Dance Competition, Fans Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.