Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) (38271 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Sinach Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) / Alexander Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Son Celebrates 7th Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2021
The man's head makes me think of this one old movie title Hammer House of Horror
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by arantess: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2021
VEXT:

If your girl friend or your wife expose her boobs like that. She will be more hotter than her.focus..All na packaging.
its even a guy behind the moniker
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by safetyboot: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2021
DON'T POST WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT
MadamVanessa:
I don't think karma exist, because assuming it does, i see no reason why this woman should be enjoying marital bliss after breaking Anita Oyakhilome home.

She's a good gospel singer though.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2021
VEXT:

If your girl friend or your wife expose her boobs like that. She will be more hotter than her.focus..All na packaging.
grin grin
Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I don't think karma exist, because assuming it does, i see no reason why this woman should be enjoying marital bliss after breaking Anita Oyakhilome home.

How did she break Anita Oyakhilomes home and how did u come by that information?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations woman of God.
More grace on your voice!
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
My sister,your ministration has been a great blessing to the body;I pray that by the mercies of God that it be borne from a regenerated heart,in the awesome Name of Jesus I plead. Amen
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The time will come.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
No be this babe Chris Oyakhilome dey fucck that year?

E still dey fucck her?

Righteousness2, I need answers, please.

How did u no that Chris Oyakhilome was "fucking" her?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Ruggman: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Are you sure of what you are saying?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Are you very sure she was the one that breaks oyakhilome's home, madam be very sure before you incurred the wrath of GOD for spreading falsehood.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Kelisss: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
happy anniversary to you ma and more grace. As oyakhilome dey Bleep her na you Dem been contract to hold the candle abii? humans!
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by johne4c(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

you are a disgrace to your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by November24(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

Oga SIMPlicity
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by davit: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Karma exists. Ask people who are close to her. They will tell you no bliss in that marriage.
MadamVanessa:

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Is that a real smile on her face
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Your brain certainly needs a brain reset as your brain does not have a trace of sense. No wonder you are peddling falsehood as a child of the "Wizard of Endor"

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Okortor:
Congratulations to her . I pray their marriage last unlike that of her mentor.

I just wish pastor Chris and Anita could come back together..I hate seeing couples separate irrespective of whatsoever but God knows best..

I guess you'd rather see then dead than seperate undecided
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Shut up your dirty mouth you white wash tomb. Keep up spreading evil rumors and destroying others people. Kama will caught up with you.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Shay na the same osinanana osinanachi wey olamide sing be this...she don bam well ohh....but wait oh..hope say the husband no dey among those zombies in the.."night of the living dead"sha...
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

hmmmmm, are you sure of your fact?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Was she the one who broke Anita's home

Get sense pls e get y
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by ubee(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
It's hard to believe there are people that reason the way you do in 2021.You just see a random account that claims to be female; barely a week old; and claiming to be from a particular ethnic group, but instead of trying to figure out if it's one of the countless phoneys that exist on these forums, you instead get carried away by big thighs and cleavage talking about "hot"
It's guys like you that some criminals can lure to their deaths using a woman as bait. You will easily fall into the trap and they slice your throat.
quote author=Heartbender post=103178417]Damn, you're hot!!! cool[/quote]
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool
Na only hot you go fit see, you can't see the stvpid comment she made, na so una dey put unasef for trouble cos of yansh
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Were you there?
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by ubee(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2021
It's hard to believe there are people that reason the way you do in 2021.You just see a random account that claims to be female; barely a week old; and claiming to be from a particular ethnic group, but instead of trying to figure out if it's one of the countless phoneys that exist on these forums, you instead get carried away by big thighs and cleavage talking about "hot"
It's guys like you that some criminals can lure to their deaths using a woman as bait. You will easily fall into the trap and they slice your throat.
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2021
VEXT:

Don't be surprise when she go nude the young man will run for his dear life. What we haven't seen is way bigger.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by gwama: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Okortor:
Congratulations to her . I pray their marriage last unlike that of her mentor.

I just wish pastor Chris and Anita could come back together..I hate seeing couples separate irrespective of whatsoever but God knows best..
it's better to separate than killing them.
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool
No go marry poor man pikin bcus of hotness o. U go suffer till u enter ground
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by Germi9: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Please explain further
Re: Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Heartbender:
Damn, you're hot!!! cool

Simply because she exposed her breast?
Invitation to hell.

You need Jesus brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / Omawunmi, Kiss Daniel & Juliet Ibrahim Look Good Together In New Photo / Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.