Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" (38048 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by NwekeUG(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
America's Got Talent finalist, Kechi Okwuchi, who was one of the two survivors of the 2005 Sosoliso plane that killed 107 people, has sent a message of encouragement to people who are going through difficult times, IgbereTV reports

She endured more that 100 reconstructive surgeries including skin grafts, while completing her education.

Taking to Twitter, Kechi shared a photo of herself smiling from the hospital bed 14 years ago, few months after the plane crash along with words of encouragement, hope for other survivors and people going though tough times.

She wrote:

"Smiling through it all I know I’ve come a long way but reminders like this pic from 14 years ago really drive it home for me.I hope this encourages someone. No matter what you’re currently going through, if you’re not dead, God’s not done. Periodt."

https://twitter.com/Kechi/status/1313591428195520517?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1367545/dead-god-done-plane-crash-survivor-kechi-photos/

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
She’s a strong woman.

The type of motivational speaker one suppose listen to. Not these ones that will tell you they started their restaurant with 2 cups of rice and half cup of beans, now they owe the biggest eatery in Lekki, with over 30 eateries in West Africa, yet, she no get international passport.

I’ve decided never to listen to any motivational speaker again.

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by YoonSung20: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
you are freaking lucky! I'm happy for you

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by ojun50(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
, if you’re not dead, God’s not done with you.

For those planning suicide learn from this

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by dangermouse(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bravo!

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fact

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by SoftP(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
A hundred and seven persons died, yet u survived shocked

Omooo, oil dey ur head ooo.

With the level of grace covering some persons ehn, I feel angels will grant them free passage to heaven without judgement.

This guy below me sounds confused

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Slawormir: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Good to know she survived

But she surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by salbis(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
This lady is all shades of encouragement. #Respect

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by TheAviator2000: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wish her all the best.
I remember this crash.
I was in secondary school then and so many students from Loyola Jesuit weren't so lucky.
FFK was the aviation minister then and despite the billions allocated to improve the safety and performance of that industry, FFK did not achieve a single thing.
Its easy for FFK to open his dirty mouth to criticize the current administration and abuse/insult journalists and his wives but lets not that this guy actually has blood on his hands. So many plane crash happened in his tenure because he would rather look the other way and accept kick backs while the aviation industry suffered.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is really touching, I am in tears cry cry cry cry

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by shankara7: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is 100 percent accurate

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Lincoln275(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmmm! God is good

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Dominiqueismad: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Where is her before pics?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by rawpadgin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is an inspiration

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by infohenry(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shine on girl, you are one hail of testimony.

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Ashawoboi27(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
I admire her courage so much
The day I met her face to face I knew she was a very strong African woman

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by whytediamond(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Star girl. Nobody can dim your star

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by AfroBeatDiary: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Naso, when it's not your time, nobody can kill you.

Sin Na Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkmozDKc4Ps
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
She drops lines that makes me pause the video and look at her again. She obviously very brave, intelligent and beautiful than 90% on mother earth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by DenreleDave(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
True words..

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Guyman02: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
This brings back memories of that event years back. I recall flying to Port Harcourt on that same aircraft few days to that crash. I remember people we knew who died in that crash, may God continue to rest their souls.
Kechi has been a source of inspiration to many people around the world following her sterling performance at America got talent event.
Imagine the number of knife cuts she has received from doctors over the years

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Drvade(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Grace!

Click my signature, for Verified US numbers
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by GooseBump: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
my type of motivational speaker, no be the one wey go talk say butterfly fit carry stone..

you want kill butterfly??

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by CosmicPhoenix: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
why did god not save the plane? Useless god

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Good to know she survived

But she surviving that plane crash had nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Adeniran90: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Being alive signifies a better ahead

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by RichyAD(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
OP you for don say (graphic pictures) now i can't eat again
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Hoojay(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Absolutely kiss kiss kiss

Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You / Benson Idonije, Burna Boy’s Grandfather Who Used To Manage Fela / Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose