Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Register Your Business, Companies, NGO With CAC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Register Your Business, Companies, NGO With CAC (182 Views)

Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan / Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! / Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Register Your Business, Companies, NGO With CAC by victorjonas(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Welcome to a new week
A week full of opportunities
A week in which business owners aim for huge profit

But you need to have a good standing before you can really aim for big result.

The question now is;
Is your business registered with CAC yet?
This particular step is what gives you the good standing you are looking for.

And once you have it, you are legally good to run business to any length.

CONTACT ME on WhatsApp now to get your Certificate within 1-7 days
https:///message/IPUTLSHN7GJMF1
and let me get your CAC registration started immediately.
Re: Why Register Your Business, Companies, NGO With CAC by victorjonas(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2022
The month has began, and if you check your calendar, time is gradually going.

Have you taken the exact step needed to make your business legalized?
Do you have the proper documents that will present you as a serious business owner?

If you do not have the above mentioned, you are only building another man's business, wasting your precious time doing so.
The only way to get well established and legally recognized is by registering that business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) immediately.
With that, you can easily process any business deals without the fear of missing out.

I am here to help you get your business registered and your certificate together with documents will be given to you within 1-7days.
Just WhatsApp or Call 08126824548 and let's get started immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor Needed / High Paid Freelancing / Jobhulu: Sales Representatives Needed At Biomérieux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.