Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. (3336 Views)

SE Have Gas What Does SW Have / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would Ojukwu kill Ijaw? Only a fool thinks of a doorstep as consequential.
where were you when Ijaws celebrating #go to niger just two weeks ago?

go to niger...a celebration we mark every year to celebrate our freedom from biafra...

ojukwu tagged Ijaw people saboteurs and sent his soldiers to eliminated many people mostly from abonema.... he force young men into his army...
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Cherez: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
alizma:

Don't say what you don't know, Yorubas are not contending for those areas you mentioned but they know and the people there know where they belong and will align with Yoruba nation.
That word contention is what I want the Igbos to fix if truly the people they are calling theirs re indeed their people. Let the people speak for themselves. They are not deaf and dumb. An Okun don't need any nonsense referendum to decide whether he is a Yoruba man or whether he will join Yoruba nation in the event that Yoruba is going out of Nigeria
The contention of Igboness isn't even between Igbos in SE & those in SS but against other people
When we say referendum we are talking to the govt
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good for them.

I hope they get Biafra.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Captain8:
guy dont spoil my happy mood..abeg.. tomorrow we can talk... just send me your account number.. am buying drinks for people..

Oh my Ijaw friend. How was the drink. Do remind me, I'll buy you a drink the day they dip koran in the sea through your Ijawland after their Ruga has been built in your land. Money for more ogogoro before then because it'll be your last ogogoro. You know say alcohol na haram. So drink am quick and drink am well before dem come take over una land o.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2021
ScamHunter:

Oh my Ijaw friend. How was the drink. Do remind me, I'll buy you a drink the day they dip koran in the sea through your Ijawland after their Ruga has been built in your land. Money for more ogogoro before then because it'll be your last ogogoro. You know say alcohol na haram. So drink am quick and drink am well before dem come take over una land o.
remember...think about all activities of Ijaws have taken against fg in pasts.... you will then realized that nobody can take our territory...

herdsmen has not touch any Ijaw woman show to you that they fear us die..
if you want to be saved from fg or herdsmen traveled to the God chosen race Ijaw land
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Captain8:
remember...think about all activities of Ijaws have taken against fg in pasts.... you will then realized that nobody can take our territory...

herdsmen has not touch any Ijaw woman show to you that they fear us die..
if you want to be saved from fg or herdsmen traveled to the God chosen race Ijaw land

We shall soon "sea"
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
ScamHunter:

We shall soon "sea"
oya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyans Authorities Continue To Arrest Nigerians Of Igbo Descent. / Oyetola: Osun, FG Spent ₦5 Billion On Social Interventions / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.