Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? (1947 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by Robertkenny(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Miss. Adenike

Judging from what you wrote I guess you get along fine as colleagues.

There is not really much to say. Wish him a happy career and good luck in the future.
I have changed work before and that means saying goodbye to colleagues. People I met and worked with everyday I would see no more.

But I still don’t see that changing your work experience and life style, you are here to work, improve in skill, earn money, stay alive and build your future and never to impress a colleague.

You could of course promise or resolve to keep in touch afterward. But speaking from my own experience that is kind of pointless and usually never happens. Colleagues are colleagues and are in a way just the people you work with while doing your work.

The only way I believe you could keep a colleague contact is having a future plan or better still a business plan together, having a better connection make the dream work better even in a separate environment or work place

Shared from Bogger

Will you ask for contact info?

Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2021
which kain rabbish be this na?

1 Like

Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by brian91(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2021
T
I can't deduce anything enlightenment in this post and his previous.
Before you know, it get to FP angry
Don't create a senile atmosphere. This isn't educative to the work environment.
Oga, write something impacting if you really wanna write on work environment.
sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
lol
Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by 123winglass: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
It's no longer office romance as far as management is concernedgrin
Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2021
This post is devoid of sense

1 Like

Re: One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact? by Adshub: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Launching soon, Join us now and start making money
https:///3h5LkOO

(1) (Reply)

Uacn Salary / Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 / Glo Entry Level Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.