Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) (2354 Views)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by thundafire: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Africa blessed with incompetent leaders
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm thinking of something as we speak grin Maybe I should do best schools & universities in South Africa? No South Africa here has made a thread on that shocked tongue cheesy

In fact look no further than 48 hours grin grin grin It's coming.

grin Put it in the Education thread, it will trend. Looking forward to it, u know I'll definitely follow and defend cool

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin Put it in the Education thread, it will trend. Looking forward to it, u know I'll definitely follow and defend cool

Oh thanks.Just give me enough time to gather pictures and all the necessary info I can find.

Oh an you can assist with pictures too smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Oh thanks.Just give me enough time to gather pictures and all the necessary info I can find.

Oh an you can assist with pictures too smiley cheesy

Yes I will. But no rush, take your time. It will come when it comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scotland Conquered By Allahu Akbar - Pictures / Earthquake Off Indonesia Triggers Tsunami Alert / South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.