Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) (2357 Views)

President Ghani Fled Kabul With $169million In Cash: Ambassador Demands Arrest / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by illicit(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, he wears upper cloth and lower cloth. I think 2 cloths constitute "clothes". Or did u mean suits?

He must be cold, no wonder he needs many women lol

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Didn't they teach u bout rhyming at Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Infirm? How does TMKsouth rhyme with TMKgay I laugh in Xhosa - what a national embarrassment.

When did BH release u from Sambisa or u still there I thought Western technology was haram - what u messaging me from? U must be turning trickz Spiceygayz, giving a bit of head to Shekau so u can fight South African e-wars on Nairaland. Misplaced priorities if u asked me grin grin grin
I wonder why they didn't teach rhyming also in your xenophobic and primitive high school, if you are really sensible you will know that iceygay doesn't rhyme, you are really a failure young man, I'm not surprised though. 80% of south African men are all failures, except the whites. cheesycheesy

TMKGAY my guy the lazy drug dealer, you haven't told me the whereabout of your girlfriend ironglaxy? cheesygringrin
I hope you haven't inducted her into drugs too cheesy
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2021
So you're even gay? No wonder he was warning guys not to date girls and he is always dropping mentions only on guy's comments. His nyàsh must be as wide a borehole like his hero Bob Risky.

Iceyjayz:
TMKgay! only a gay nigga will identify a gay, where's your beech ironglaxy? I thought he said you were jailed for doing drugs? then why are you still here and with a phone? get a life TMKgay grin

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
4 those people mentioning buhari?
Pele wooo tongue
Bt buhari remains ur president kiss

And he would remain ur lord and savior till u perish from your stupidity.
Shebi 2023 don reach. Hunger go soon delete u before that time.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2021
neonly:
And nigerian could not do theirs by kicking d vegetable out of power

Which constitution allows kicking out of a democratical elected president? This is why military attack most protesters, you can't force an elected president out of office; you can't.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
[s]So you're even gay? No wonder he was warning guys not to date girls and he is always dropping mentions only on guy's comments. His nyàsh must be as wide a borehole like his hero Bob Risky.[/s]

The fustrated soul is here again, cheesy
I'm gonna keep praying for you cheesycheesy
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
So you're even gay? No wonder he was warning guys not to date girls and he is always dropping mentions only on guy's comments. His nyàsh must be as wide a borehole like his hero Bob Risky.

Yeah, his motto is spicey & gay - hence his moniker is Spiceygayz grin Is that why he's following me around everywhere and asking about my "boyfriend" - he wants to snatch him? grin He's even making threads dissuading guys from dating girls?shocked Iceyjayz, u have been exposed grin

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, his motto is spicey & gay - hence his moniker is Spiceygayz grin Is that why he's following me around everywhere and asking about my "boyfriend" - he wants to snatch him? grin He's even making threads dissuading guys from dating girls?shocked Iceyjayz, u have been exposed grin

Hahahaha TMKGAY the drug dealer, I'm not surprised you chose to believe that fustrated bastard, you know what let's settle this, if you think I'm gay then bring your mom and sisters, if I don't bang them so hard then I'm not icey.jayz and you still haven't answered my questions, where's your girlfriend TMKGAY?
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Where is irongaylaxy? your gay partner? I heared he's your main beech lol cheesycheesy
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Where is irongaylaxy? your gay partner? I heared he's your main beech lol cheesycheesy

Spiceygayz don't deflect from your actions, you've been caught out. Apparently u only comment on male monikers and advise them to ditch their chicks grin Thanks TruthHurts1 for the exposé - only the truth will set u free Spiceygayz my friend.

Irongalaxy has his own thread dedicated to fine SA girls and he's confident in who he is, unlike u Spiceygayz who feels u have to prove a point with my mother and sisters, while on the downlow advising men to ditch their women. U see who's got issues here grin.

2 Likes

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Spiceygayz don't deflect from your actions, you've been caught out. Apparently u only comment on male monikers and advise them to ditch their chicks grin Thanks TruthHurts1 for the exposé - only the truth will set u free Spiceygayz my friend.

Irongalaxy has his own thread dedicated to fine SA girls and he's confident in who he is, unlike who feels u have to prove a point with my mother and sisters, while on the downlow advising men to ditch their women. U see who's got issues here grin.[/s]
TMKGAY I thought I told you what to do? are you this brainless lol cheesycheesy

Hahahaha TMKGAY the drug dealer, I'm not surprised you chose to believe that fustrated bastard, you know what let's settle this, if you think I'm gay then bring your mom and sisters, if I don't bang them so hard then I'm not icey.jayz and you still haven't answered my questions, where's your girlfriend TMKGAY?
I will be waiting, if you aren't a dumb gay nigga you should have checked my moniker and posts to confirm, so you will rather believe what a fustrated bastard like yourself says? I'm still waiting though, don't f*cking wasting my time TMKGAY cheesycheesycheesy
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
SARSCoV2:
UK youths need to rise to the stage and follow this steps.

The grip of the royal family must be broken.
keep dreaming grin
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Icejayz sorry Spicygayz is always repping Bob Risky and James Brown. Cross dressing is his lifestyle

TMKsouth:

Spiceygayz don't deflect from your actions, you've been caught out. Apparently u only comment on male monikers and advise them to ditch their chicks grin Thanks TruthHurts1 for the exposé - only the truth will set u free Spiceygayz my friend.

Irongalaxy has his own thread dedicated to fine SA girls and he's confident in who he is, unlike u Spiceygayz who feels u have to prove a point with my mother and sisters, while on the downlow advising men to ditch their women. U see who's got issues here grin.

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Stop using kings.
Even people seem to start losing patience for Harry and Meghan.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Stop using kings.
Even people seem to start losing patience for Harry and Meghan.

I also don't understand why unelected people are allowed to govern over others.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2021
King Mswati allegedly hiding out in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:
King Mswati allegedly hiding out in Johannesburg, South Africa.

This shit really needs to stop.Why do foreign leaders hide here whenever they feel they can't handle shit in their countries anymore? And I'm willing to bet ANC knows and perfectly fine with this.

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

This shit really needs to stop.Why do foreign leaders hide here whenever they feel they can't handle shit in their countries anymore? And I'm willing to bet ANC knows and perfectly fine with this.

We know the ANC is compromised and deeply flawed. I guess it's up to us as the citizens to make SA inhospitable to these rogue foreign leaders like we did with Al Bashir and Grace Mugabe (but the ANC prepared escape routes for them). So the opposition parties and civil society should immediately approach the courts to get Mswati the hell outta here or under house arrest like that Riek Machar from South Sudan.

Anyway, o tswa kae dude? grin

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

We know the ANC is compromised and deeply flawed. I guess it's up to us as the citizens to make SA inhospitable to these rogue foreign leaders like we did with Al Bashir and Grace Mugabe (but the ANC prepared escape routes for them). So the opposition parties and civil society should immediately approach the courts to get Mswati the hell outta here or under house arrest like that Riek Machar from South Sudan.

Anyway, o tswa kae dude? grin

Yup we need let them know that what they running from is a piece cake compared to what they may run into down here.They seem to think we are their safe haven cheesy

I'm from Polokwane bra yaka,but I spent most of my childhood in Soshanguvhe smiley
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yup we need let them know that what they running from is a piece cake compared to what they may run into down here.They seem to think we are their safe haven cheesy

I'm from Polokwane bra yaka,but I spent most of my childhood in Soshanguvhe smiley

Aa maan, I mean where have u been lately? grin You've been inactive. But great knowing your hometown too. I think IG is also from PTA cool

Anyway, you right, rogue leaders should be made to consider SA their last option when they flee their own people.

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Aa maan, I mean where have u been lately? grin You've been inactive. But great knowing your hometown too. I think IG is also from PTA cool

Anyway, you right, rogue leaders should be made to consider SA their last option when they flee their own people.

I get bore of this place these days.I understand that I made a vow to pick up arms to defend The Republic at all cost grin but for how long? Many Nairalanders are dumb as rocks and they don't worth the energy sometimes. IG is from Soweto I think.

I'm so sick of it,man.

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I get bore of this place these days.[b]I understand that I made a vow to pick up arms to defend The Republic at all cost ;[/b]D but for how long? Many Nairalanders are dumb as rocks and they don't worth the energy sometimes. IG is from Soweto I think.

I'm so sick of it,man.

Lol grin, this is country duty. I know sometimes u can be induced into deep sleep on the job coz them Nigerian trolls are boring as hell with their lazy HIV rhetoric. That's why I come up with my own threads dude, drive my own agenda. U should try it out.

I think IG once told me a story about his first time seeing a snake, and it was in a veld somewhere in Mams or Sosh. Or, oops, was that u? grin I know about him and Soweto, I once dissed the size of their yards so he was obliged to defend his hometown.

2 Likes

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

if your country refused to accommodate them they wouldn't be there in the first place, the blame should be on your country.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2021
mysticwarrior:
if your country refused to accommodate them they wouldn't be there in the first place, the blame should be on your country.

Of course I do blame our government too,just like the people in the UK should blame their government whenever Buhari fakes an ear infection just to escape Nigeria pretending to be looking for treatment grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, this is country duty. I know sometimes u can be induced into deep sleep on the job coz them Nigerian trolls are boring as hell with their lazy HIV rhetoric. That's why I come up with my own threads dude, drive my own agenda. U should try it out.

I think IG once told me a story about his first time seeing a snake, and it was in a veld somewhere in Mams or Sosh. Or, oops, was that u? grin I know about him and Soweto, I once dissed the size of their yards so he was obliged to defend his hometown.

Bro they can't even pretend to sound smart to make the banters interesting,domkop tse tsa ko Makoko are very uncreative.I have made only 3 threads throughout my entire lifespan on Nairaland (don't laugh undecided grin) but I promise you that when I have thought of something interesting to make a thread out of,I will.

Don't know the story LOL, speaking of IG and Soweto,he still owe us that Soweto thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2021
illicit:
Does he ever wear clothes
my brother you won't believe up till this day Bantu women still dance naked especially in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Of course I do blame our government too,just like the people in the UK should blame their government whenever Buhari fakes an ear infection just to escape Nigeria pretending to be looking for treatment grin cheesy wink
lame.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by illicit(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2021
mysticwarrior:
my brother you won't believe up till this day Bantu women still dance naked especially in south Africa.

shocked
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lame.

...or you can't dispute.
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Bro they can't even pretend to sound smart to make the banters interesting,domkop tse tsa ko Makoko are very uncreative.I have made only 3 threads throughout my entire lifespan on Nairaland (don't laugh undecided grin) but I promise you that when I have thought of something interesting to make a thread out of,I will.

Don't know the story LOL, speaking of IG and Soweto,he still owe us that Soweto thread. smiley

Most threads here (including mine) are just copy and paste dude - very few originals - so u shouldn't wreck your brain bout it. IG will eventually get to his promised threads one day, we'll wait patiently grin
Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Damn!

1 Like

Re: King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Most threads here (including mine) are just copy and paste dude - very few originals - so u shouldn't wreck your brain bout it. IG will eventually get to his promised threads one day, we'll wait patiently grin

I'm thinking of something as we speak grin Maybe I should do best schools & universities in South Africa? No South Africa here has made a thread on that shocked tongue cheesy

In fact look no further than 48 hours grin grin grin It's coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JIMMY CARTER: 'I Could Have Wiped Iran Off The Map' / Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) / Why Russia Is Delaying The War And Refused To Conquer Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.