Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes (30664 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Axiwaju(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
OSDD:

The name on the screenshot and yours is practically the same thing; letter for letter.
Where is the "parody" lie coming from?

Lol I'm still confused ��
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by ORIAYO70(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by RichAbujaGuy: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
SaharaReporters learnt from credible sources ... thx for saving my reading time. wink

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Happy2020: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians stay digging a deeper hole for themselves. Why not go to another country and make a nice life, follow the rules instead of doing rubbish everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by IMAliyu(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Judolisco:
corruption don dey enter our DNA.... Soon other countries will follow... I was telling someone on twitter that the entire citizens of Nigeria needs to change... He said no that d leaders are our main problem..
Even the leaders are elected by the masses, from among us.
Nigerians we don't like taking personal responsibility for our actions, it's always the leaders, the devil, God's will, etc. But never our fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by chosenst: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Leave Dubai Govt alone. Concentrate here first with this secret bot. Dubai govt will honour your investor status and welcome you to Dubai.

Yes Whatsapp me 08035341299 let's do blockchain crypto trading together jare!

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
As always working overhaul to implicate people. Any story not carried by the News is not News it’s propaganda

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Commentor: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:
Damn!

I remember when I was still working in Dubai many years ago, two Nigerians that I knew were working for Emirates Airline.

Good job, ok apartments etc.

Within two to three years they were both fired for defrauding Emirates Airline.

I won't mention the ethnicity of the two guys so no one will accuse me of pushing an agenda.

shocked

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by WoundedLamb: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
ThuGnificenX:
shocked shocked

We complain Nigeria is bad, but we go to a good country and live a terrible lifestyle.

Who still does cultism in the 21st century.

Generation Z is a problem to this continent!

Hhmm... Nigerians are always looking for a second party to blame. It's either your government, other tribes, other religions or another generation. Nobody wants to take responsibility. At the end, everyone is the same. Nigerians come to the western world and think everyone here is foolish for not trying to game the system. They think they're smart but the reality is, they are just criminal minded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians are becoming a disgrace. Our lust for money at any cost just to show off is destroying our reputation and making us act worse than animals.

I have to say All Nigerians in Dubai or anywhere else need to be checked with forensic procedures for the source of funds and jobs they do. It is not ok to have money from unknown sources and go to Dubai and become a nuisance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Pinkyposh(f): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Them swear for us like this
Everywhere we go, we always show ourselves
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Sundzr4e(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
We know the people disgracing our country
We know them o because crimes is in their blood
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by dumiel: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
Our parents have failed in training their children, lets be honest with ourselves.

Most of these criminals in Dubai are from us in the south east and south west. We are becoming a cancer to other nations, they are driving us away from every nation because of our tendency to commit crimes

you're not far from the truth actually. Just add South-South to that list because they're more or less da landlords/grandmasters when it comes to violently extreme crimes related to cultism. cheesy
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Regex: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
SatanicBoss:
Nigerians are nuisance by default. They are like rats, cockroaches, flies etc. Once u allow one in, it brings the ground and destroys the place they are in. All the countries that accommodated nigerians Nigerians are regretting it. Nigerians, indians, Chinese are scum of earth.
You can take the pig out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the pig

The Chinese are even better than the rest you just mentioned. At least they're are intelligent unlike Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

You should read this:

https://issafrica.org/amp/iss-today/why-is-crime-and-violence-so-high-in-south-africa

And wipe the smug smile off your face.

You should also read this and weep for yourself: cool

Dangerous lifestyles of Nigerian hustlers in South African enclave

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangerous-lifestyles-nigerian-hustlers-south-african-enclave/

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by EngrXrix(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/exclusive-uae-suspends-direct-employment-visa-nigerians-over-rising-crimes

Lets stay and fix our country. No. Ok lets travel out to make a better living for ourselves. Problem. The problem of Nigeria is not the government. Its you and i. How do you go to another mans home and start practicing rubbish things. Now they have made lives more difficult for those of us with pure intentions to work in the UAE.
Why Must it be Nigerians? Why do we pop up in the news for the wrong reasons?

As una say una no wan get sense so mk we kuku stay the Nigeria perish.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Just a few tribes in Nigeria like disgracing us abroad, IMO Amaka tribe, Ogwo ego ,anambra and some tribes in the west side.
See how others are affected.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by ogwuche4u(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
The likes of husspuppi and Obi comes to mind. Yoruba boys and yahoo are like 5&6.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sundzr4e:

We know them o because crimes is in their blood

Are they from the East side or West side?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by wildikeman(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Woke Soyinka weldone.

Nigerian artists weldone.

bleeped up people
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by InvertedHammer: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
/
Pay no heed to the cry of xenophobia.

Nigerians destroy whatever country that allow them in en mass and unchecked. From Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Phillipines, South Africa to now UAE. Try not to think of what they did to European countries in the 90s because it is disheartening. While you blame the leadership of the country for her sorry state, know that the devil resides in most Nigerians. Buhari and others are the products of the environment. They did not fall from the sky.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by DWJOBScom(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Didn't you write that Afongians were the ones committing crimes, you quickly deleted it so that it will not expose that you are an igboman like me.

Stop inciting unnecessary tribal wars

The tribal wars must stop
It has to

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yep.

Knack them while the direct flight ban is on

When those cultists fought with cutlass I knew a reaction was coming

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Yankee101: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
The truth is bitter, but only few men can sit down and chew it like you just did

EmekaChiwe:
Our parents have failed in training their children, lets be honest with ourselves.

Most of these criminals in Dubai are from us in the south east and south west. We are becoming a cancer to other nations, they are driving us away from every nation because of our tendency to commit crimes
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by neyyoh: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
EngrXrix:

Lets stay and fix our country. No. Ok lets travel out to make a better living for ourselves. Problem. The problem of Nigeria is not the government. Its you and i. How do you go to another mans home and start practicing rubbish things. Now they have made lives more difficult for those of us with pure intentions to work in the UAE.
Why Must it be Nigerians? Why do we pop up in the news for the wrong reasons?

As una say una no wan get sense so mk we kuku stay the Nigeria perish.

When nairaland or those useless blogs post that some criminal celebrity just bought an suv tomorrow, praise them.

It's those simple things wiring Nigerian's the wrong way.

Everyone wants to blow because of the noisemakers who oppress.

If i was in government any over display of wealth will be investigated along with arrests of bloggers promoting the useless money worship culture.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

You should also read this and weep for yourself: cool

Dangerous lifestyles of Nigerian hustlers in South African enclave

https://thenationonlineng.net/dangerous-lifestyles-nigerian-hustlers-south-african-enclave/

I don't need to read it and I don't need to weep for myself.

First, I just proved to you that South Africans aren't saints and blaming others alone for crime in your country is asinine and crass.

Second, when you lots are bold enough to put the white man, yes, your masters in their place instead of transferring your frustrations upon fellow Africans, then maybe you can stop wailing and haunting Nairaland for bad news like a homeless ghoul.

Xenophobic dolt!

3 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Lekanshow: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
God will sure HELP this great country. Out leaders are destroying this country. Kindly contact for your Canada Genuine Visa.

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by fkj950ax(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
s

Everything wrong with Nigeria today is "our parents have failed us". Instead of fixing your shit, you all keep looking for who to blame. Its not your parent that's at fault, you all are a lousy bunch with zero ethics. Keep blaming the past, instead of living in the present.
The same generation have a great number doing perfect and achieving outstanding results in every aspect of life. Is it Kenyan or Ghanian parents that came across the borders to raise those ones?
Those of you that are badly behaved are few in the scheme of things, but will rather blame everybody's parents. Man up guy, and stop the piss party.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by SatanicBoss: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Regex:

The Chinese are even better than the rest you just mentioned. At least they're are intelligent unlike Nigerians.
exactly, my issue with the chinese is that they use their smartness, agility and hardwork type of spirit to dominate anywhere they go. they dont cause nuisance like nigerians. go to uk, europe, malaysia turkey and the dubia that have banned them now and see how useless these our people are

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by ovieigho(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:

Even where there are jobs they still do crime.

Abi work no dey USA?

There are crimes you commit as a result of greed and the one someone commit as a result of hunger !

The crimes In dubai is as a result of hunger o..lol

Who have the time to sit around with friends in usa that will lead to mass movement for cultist attack or robbery
To call a friend sometimes sef is hard cos everyone is busy ! The only crime Nigerians are majorly known for in usa is fraud !
Not a hungry movement that happens in dubai or even Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by JohnOkolo: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
ThuGnificenX:
shocked shocked

We complain Nigeria is bad, but we go to a good country and live a terrible lifestyle.

Who still does cultism in the 21st century.

Generation Z is a problem to this continent!

Internet Fraud and Cultism have finished so many useless Nigerian Youths, and let me tell you something even in this regard platform Cultism Post of Initiating Processes and other related postings get the highest views and comments and that says something about many Nigerian Youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria / Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.