Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes (31054 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Coronavirus1: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
There was a cult incident where Nigerian cult members hacked one another in an area in Abu Dhabi here. It is not easy.
Lie Lie fake news hmm
Sahara reporter verified your news Every bad news it most be Nigeria wrong.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by panpan(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2021
... and another one just happened here in Abu Dhabi, when some guys went to an Arab man’s house, killed him, his wife and took away a huge amount of money from them.

Was it proved that the "guys" who went to the Arab man's house were Nigerians, or was it just an assumption?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by udemzyudex(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by FoolishBoy419: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021

UAE is mixed baggage - Yorubas, Edonians, Igbos and Hausas. Mostly Yorubas and Edonians though.

Number 1 UAE criminal HUSH PUPPY and his accomplices were all YORUBA but there are equally as many Igbo crooks.

Get rich quick - I give up on Nigeria the SHIT HOLE of Africa.

Most of the Hausa people that visit UAE are the rich, enlightened ones unlike the prostitutes and criminals that the south keeps sending to that country. Very soon, Nigerians will only be allowed to visit ECOWAS countries because of our stupidity. We, especially the southerners, think we are smarter than everyone on earth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Seun360(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
We know the people disgracing our country

And later blame the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:
South Africa's been saying this all along. Are Emiratis also lazy, jealous Zulu slaves? grin grin grin

(cc trolls) Iceyjayz, DrivebyKiller, mysticwarrior
[/s]

You should read this:

https://issafrica.org/amp/iss-today/why-is-crime-and-violence-so-high-in-south-africa

And wipe the smug smile off your face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Zooposki(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by FoolishBoy419: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
All I know is that I'm not a bigot and will never be one

Lies from pits of hell. I have seen thousands of comments from you filled with bigotry. And yes, you are Igbo.

There's no need for pretentions. I'm not a fan of Inyamuris and I stand by it, no room for hypocrisy. Be a man like me and stop disgracing yourself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by lifeisgood12: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Zooposki:

Meanwhile South West is synonymous with fraud. You guys dented Nigerians image with your 419 aka Yahoo Yahoo. Stop trying to rope South South into your stupidity.
who runs and prostitution in europe?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by wasol: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/exclusive-uae-suspends-direct-employment-visa-nigerians-over-rising-crimes

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by tonyashburton: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Lo ba tan.Stay in UAR and display your immaturity here.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2021
BAD NIGERIANS ARE SPOILING THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA IN THE UAE.

Now everyone is suffering from their sins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by juman(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Most of them would be biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Zooposki(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2021
lifeisgood12:

who runs and prostitution in europe?

Prostitution in Italy (Italian: prostituzione), defined as the exchange of sexual acts for money, is legal, although organized prostitution, whether indoors in brothels or controlled by third parties, is prohibited.

I don’t know who runs . Give me all the names of those arrested cultists in Europe then you can find out whom they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by lifeisgood12: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Zooposki:

Prostitution in Italy (Italian: prostituzione), defined as the exchange of sexual acts for money, is legal, although organized prostitution, whether indoors in brothels or controlled by third parties, is prohibited.

I don’t know who runs . Give me all the names of those arrested cultists in Europe then you can find out whom they are.
go search for their names online. idiot youll tell me anyone from the southwest or southeast will be running . that started in benin

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by neyyoh: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
It's difficult to hide the smell of poo, it follows you everywhere.

When we say Nigerians are useless, before getting upset ask why, these useless mofos ontop won't keep quiet about bad government as it they're any better.

Your society is immoral and broken, you have no sense of right and wrong.

I hope other countries follow suit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na dis one dem take chase Jaruma from Dubai? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Most of the Hausa people that visit UAE are the rich, enlightened ones unlike the prostitutes and criminals that the south keeps sending to that country. Very soon, Nigerians will only be allowed to visit ECOWAS countries because of our stupidity. We, especially the southerners, think we are smarter than everyone on earth

Funny that was the case. Most countries as you bring Naija passport the treatment is different. This is why they must have biafra passport now foreigners have started learning the behaviours of different tribes. It is embarrassing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by loba18: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Like I always say, we should focus on character building. I fear for this country.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Caboceer: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2021

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/exclusive-uae-suspends-direct-employment-visa-nigerians-over-rising-crimes

Nigerians

Everywhere they go their stupidly selfish, unruly & indisciplined behaviour follows them like body odour

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Fahdiga1: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
prophetfire:
who are they please? Is it hush puppy and his brothers?
You've said it all
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by annisy(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Every black man in the world is a Nigerian especially when they commit a crime!!!! Only those who have left the shores of this country will understand

3 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Fahdiga1: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

Your brothers from the yeast we’re the ones behind this recent city clash and here’s the result we’re seeing..
Are Yorubas from the east?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Fahdiga1: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
JONSYN7154:
who are they? grin grin
Where is Hushpupy from?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Coldie(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
hammer3x:
HOW CAN YOU GO TO ANOTHER MAN COUNTRY TO DO HUSHPUPPI AND CULTISM.

I tire. These guys don too overdo.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by JONSYN7154: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Where is Hushpupy from?
I don't know oooo. Why not tell me
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
Our parents have failed in training their children, lets be honest with ourselves.

Most of these criminals in Dubai are from us in the south east and south west. We are becoming a cancer to other nations, they are driving us away from every nation because of our tendency to commit crimes

Despite all the education
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by AgentGoat: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
You go blame them? After what happened recently. Shedding blood in a foreign land. Even tourist visa make them ban am. Very useless mfks .
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Sola15(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
This isn't totally true. Though, I didn't go through all the write up, but you're not totally correct. Abu Dhabi has not been doing direct employment since last year, but Dubai is presently doing it. All Emirates are issuing permits for people inside. Regarding the latest crimes by Nigerians, no sanction whatsoever has been placed on Nigerians. It's all false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / Which Of These 6 Things Is The Scariest When Driving? / Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.