Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes (30671 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by chaloskyx: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA THE ONLY THING THIS STUPID COUNTRY DOES IS DISGRACE THE INNOCENT IF WE WANT TO GET BACK OUR INTEGRITY IT HAS TO BE DISSOLVED
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nkitara: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
We know the people disgracing our country
Then let them go cowhead
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:

I don't need to read it and I don't need to weep for myself.

First, I just proved to you that South Africans aren't saints and blaming others alone for crime in your country is asinine and crass.

Second, when you lots are bold enough to put the white man, yes, your masters in their place instead of transferring your frustrations upon fellow Africans, then maybe you can stop wailing and haunting Nairaland for bad news like a homeless ghoul.

Xenophobic dolt!

@bolded Spare fellow Africans selling drugs? undecided Are u alright in your head?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded Spare fellow Africans selling drugs? undecided Are u alright in your head?

Oh sorry, I'd forgotten that black South Africa is still a jungle where jungle justice is meted out to all African foreigners simply because a few of them engage in crime.

I guess the justice system is so skewed in South Africa that you lots don't trust the police and the courts to arrest and prosecute drug offenders.

Thank you for letting us know.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:

Oh sorry, I'd forgotten that black South Africa is still a jungle where jungle justice is meted out to all African foreigners simply because a few of them engage in crime.

I guess the justice system is so skewed in South Africa that you lots don't trust the police and the courts to arrest and prosecute drug offenders.

Thank you for letting us know.

Go act holier than thou elsewhere, I've been on Nairaland for 4 years now. Nigeria is not called a Zoo for nothing. So describing SA as a jungle is really cheap from a citizen of a country that practices skull mining, mob justice on suspected yahoo boys, gays and adulterers to name a few.

You really boring me, you're clearly schizophrenic, get off my back already.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by subcbouy: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Welcome UAE. Deport all of them from UAE since no sense in their skulls than crimes.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by muhua1: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/exclusive-uae-suspends-direct-employment-visa-nigerians-over-rising-crimes
When Buhari said if you want job behave the Nigerian youth called him all kind of bad name, now let see what they said about this,no body will give you job or associates him self with you if you are bad even your own parents.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Ire24: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Does the recent events at Dubai means that I can't travel to Dubai to look for work again? Pls explain in details.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by marcus0123: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Now that I secured job in Abu Dhabi and want to get my visa and move out of the country this issue have come up, what a confusion,why Nigeria always disgrace us, just feed up
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
You forgot to mention SS
SS is worse than SW in terms of confra
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by oblaak(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A random person can use a parody account of my moniker to tarnish my good reputation on nairaland. Have that in your mind while doing so

Lol. Do you guys really take monikers and their comments serious on nairaland? What dignity is one really protecting on a faceless forum? Well I mean no harm. Keep it up.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Cousin9999: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
The entire economy of UAE rests on human tr4fficking, but they're worried about Nigerian "criminals?"

Yeah, those ugly a5s west Asians need to go sit down somewhere. The entire world knows they're sh**bags, and lying won't change that.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Clinton207: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2021
I absolutely agree with you, even when other black nationalities commit crime they end up tagging it Nigerians. But that's not to say Nigerians ain't constituting negatively here.

Pls encourage every Nigerian within your sphere of reach to pls be a worthy ambassador/Representative of our great Nation.
Some of our guys ain't doing the nation proud in sharjah at all.

We use God beg una,don't allow the devil use you to obstruct other innocent people's destiny.
Nonybb:
Are you living in UAE like the rest of us? Do you know the enormous crime of INDIANS and what they do here and yet it is covered. Whenever a black man commits offense, they took it upon them as the general case of Africans. Pathetic racism country we live in. You can't tell me what is happening here cos you ain't here
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Nonybb:
Are you living in UAE like the rest of us? Do you know the enormous crime of INDIANS and what they do here and yet it is covered. Whenever a black man commits offense, they took it upon them as the general case of Africans. Pathetic racism country we live in. You can't tell me what is happening here cos you ain't here

Shut up my friend.
You also want to make this about racism.
Pathetic thang.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2021
lifeisgood12:

its mainly south east and south south

I swear!

In the video posted here sometime ago, all the supposed cultists carrying dastardly weapons and breaking doors were communicating in Igbo Language.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:

Go act holier than thou elsewhere, I've been on Nairaland for 4 years now. Nigeria is not called a Zoo for nothing. So describing SA as a jungle is really cheap from a citizen of a country that practices skull mining, mob justice on suspected yahoo boys, gays and adulterers to name a few.

You really boring me, you're clearly schizophrenic, get off my back already.
[/s]

Ode.

Who's acting holier than thou?

Who was the phool that jumped onto this thread celebrating nonsense?

No wonder the Dutch are still colonizing you in your country.

When you are man enough to tell the whites to treat y'all like human beings in your country, then you can come back and have this discussion.

Maybe you aren't aware that your country is the only one where direct colonization and extreme segregation is still ongoing.

Yup, leave your woes and start poking your nose in other people's affairs.

When you log out from Nairaland today, just make sure you carry out master's orders before he comes back from work ok?

We don't want him to be shouting "Kaffir, Kaffir..." when he comes back from work now, do we?

Now get lost.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode.

Who's acting holier than thou?

Who was the phool that jumped onto this thread celebrating nonsense?

No wonder the Dutch are still colonizing you in your country.

When you are man enough to tell the whites to treat y'all like human beings in your country, then you can come back and have this discussion.

Maybe you aren't aware that your country is the only one where direct colonization and extreme segregation is still ongoing.

Yup, leave your woes and start poking your nose in other people's affairs.

When you log out from Nairaland today, just make sure you carry out master's orders before he comes back from work ok?

We don't want him to be shouting "Kaffir, Kaffir..." when he comes back from work now, do we?

Now get lost.

U still alive? cool

I completely forgot about u. It took u a whole 3 days to work on a comeback and this is all u got? What's lost are your senses.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

U still alive? cool

I completely forgot about u. It took u a whole 3 days to work on a comeback and this is all u got? What's lost are your senses.

Kaffir...

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

Kaffir...

At least I eat 3 square meals a day and snack in between. Question is: have u eaten today and still living on a dollar a day? Aren't u the poverty capital of the world or something? cool
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

At least I eat 3 square meals a day and snack in between. Question is: have u eaten today and still living on a dollar a day? Aren't u the poverty capital of the world or something? cool

Kaffir, licking the plate of his master calling it 3 square meals. Lol

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

Kaffir, licking the plate of his master calling it 3 square meals. Lol

That would be funny if your masters weren't clueless marauding Fulani herdsmen holding 200 million shit-gbos to ransom.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

That would be funny if your masters weren't clueless marauding Fulani herdsmen holding 200 million shit-gbos to ransom.

Ask yourself why you are on a Nigerian blog sneaking around like a homeless ghoul.

Could it be that you are secretly wishing to be a Nigerian?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

Ask yourself why you are on a Nigerian blog sneaking around like a homeless ghoul.

Could it be that you are secretly wishing to be a Nigerian?

cheesy

How lame cry Go count the number of South Africans u see outside in Nigeria right now. Then juxtapose that with the 1 million Nigerians who are refugees in SA. And then answer your own question cool
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:

How lame cry Go count the number of South Africans u see outside in Nigeria right now. Then juxtapose that with the 1 million Nigerians who are refugees in SA. And then answer your own question cool
[/s]

Your life must be boring for you to still be coming back for more knocks.

Or is it a case of joblessness?
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Your life must be boring for you to still be coming back for more knocks.

Or is it a case of joblessness?

U keep replying so we must be both jobless. At least I have a comprehensive social security net in SA - what do u have? cool
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

U keep replying so we must be both jobless. At least I have a comprehensive social security net in SA - what do u have? cool

Stupidity is when you think the person you're responding to resides in Africa.

Mumu.
Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by TMKsouth: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

Stupidity is when you think the person you're responding to resides in Africa.

Mumu.

I forgot Nigerian refugees are scattered all over the world "developing" already developed societies grin

Anyway, I also don't reside in Africa. My country is Africa Lite - the European part of the continent cool Whereas as your country is in the deepest darkest most disfunctional part (West Africa) grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
TMKsouth:

I forgot Nigerian refugees are scattered all over the world "developing" already developed societies grin

Anyway, I also don't reside in Africa. My country is Africa Lite - the European part of the continent cool Whereas as your country is in deepest darkest most disfunctional part (West Africa) grin
[/s]

Kaffer thinks he's living in "the European part of the continent"

Lol.

I understand the inferiority complex mode.

Here's a picture of you as a kid.

You're probably still traumatized to think white people are superior.

Oh BTW, Nigerians travel wide. It's not a crime.

Your master would probably never let you out of his sight.

I'm sure you don't even have a South African passport.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes by JaceBlaze: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Anyway, I also don't reside in Africa. My country is Africa Lite - the European part of the continent cool Whereas as your country is in deepest darkest most disfunctional part (West Africa) grin

Hahaha "Africa lite" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Extends Airport Closure By Two Weeks / PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant / Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.