Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (55041 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by CelestineNelson: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2021
W
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Oyaziwolo: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2021
University of Bida polytechnic
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2021
B4 nko? undecided
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2021
No time to waste.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Omo... That Town hot die..... Sun for there no be small thing

3 Likes

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
He will turn the poor guy to his personal course rep......

Just as I will turn your dream contemporary homes to reality at CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD....
Contact us now .....
Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Who school epp for north, all you need is to be Fulani and they will keep a position for you in government office, anytime you graduate, you come collect am

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by 24kmagic: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
This one de find promotion on code.

Who spotted him?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Kosoco(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
That guys colleagues will so criticize him... Dey will call him over sabi... No be Naija again?

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Habiwe: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Shellsploit: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2021
nothing new...

during my days of ethical hacking and countermeasures, na only me be the student for NH coporate class.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2021
I salute the lecturer
jaybenugo:
Bida Poly Lecturer Spotted Lecturing Only One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo)

A lecturer with the Department of Statistics, Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State, was spotted on Monday, June 28, lecturing only one student who attended his class.

IgbereTV gathered that many students of the institution are yet to resume classes since the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics, ASUP, suspended its 65-day-old strike on June 10.

Facebook user, Olaiya Isah, who spotted the lecturer shared the photo and commended him for his commitment to duty. Isah wrote;

https://www./740803392633401/permalink/4093478484032525/?app=fbl
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Kylekent59: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2021
It could be that he is the only one offering his course.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Oyaziwolo:
University of Bida polytechnic

Iswear! The Poly should be a University already.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by DonroxyII: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
He definitely blocked others from coming in !!
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Omo... That Town hot die..... Sun for there no be small thing

#30 Tp to hell fire.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Josbreed: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Useless bandits may visit them.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by nauto: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Richy4(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Some churches in Nigeria has so many nice seats that one can sit and feel comfortable..at least, I have seen so many nice pic and videos.... Can't some higher institution emulate some of this churches.... Just look at that lecture theater where students were learning a whole course called statistics...It's like '80s and '90s secondary school.... So where can one keep his/her laptop assuming that student came with one.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by LZAA: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Sultty:
school na still scam. reminiscing about myself if I had known I should have put my time spent in school to learn a trade or even turn pa of a politician I go don blow pass cry cry e no go better for naija polithiefcians
Learn a trade grin grin grin
All these kids sef
No worry school na scam
Sha don't cry when person wey GO school scam you LEGALLY because you no sabi
Smh
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
For your mind now..you too has made comment
Amojii:
Not true,
As you can see the other students out side the class room looking,
The main reason there is only one student in that class is that the lecturer has chronic body odor,
And the only student in the class has nasal congestions.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by IJOBA11: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
REMINDS ME OF ONE STUPID PROF IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS THAT YEAR angry
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Asquare84(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Bida poly is still using this type of desk, this was the desk the school was using when I graduate from bida since 2009.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by dondadah7: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2021
na buhari cause am!
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Asquare84(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
I hope their is still bida standard
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by gulfer: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Some of the sadistic lecturers we have across campuses; maybe he chased out the others for not buying handouts angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Mckeni007: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
A lecturer once came to the class 5 minutes before time, there was only one student in the class he waited for the five minutes no one came and he started teaching and didn't allow other students coming in, he told us that was the only class he'll be having the whole semester and it carries the continuous assessment. So we should study hard to pass his course, Las Las na only the guy in the class that day passed the course.
Niger Delta University
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Guess how many Bida Poly Graduates will get juicy jobs with NNPC, NIMASA, NPA, Customs & Immigration, PTF, NAPIMS, CBN, NDLEA etc - just guess
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Ops, hope you know this picture was taken to promote the lecturer and the school. Look at three people outside the class, one of them taking the pics. This is just foolish PR!!! When it happens for real, it doesn't make it to the internet.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Seconsol92(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2021
make the man sha no give test
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He has gotten 'A' on that course already
he is disobeying buhari. Buhari has said whether he gets first class or not he won't get a job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.