Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (55067 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by amazingspiderma: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Sultty:
school na still scam. reminiscing about myself if I had known I should have put my time spent in school to learn a trade or even turn pa of a politician I go don blow pass cry cry e no go better for naija polithiefcians
But you saw people dropping out.

Go and report your parents to your relatives for sending you to school and stop disturbing us here.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2021
I fell in love with statistics because of my lecturer. tongue
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by shakir0802: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2021
That what we call passion
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
That student go still hear am, esp if he's someone who can't deliver to others,,, if you know, you know.

One day, a lecturer entered the class & refused to let those he met outside in. Before he finished writing date & topic on the board, the few students inside left the class to join the ones outside grin - make he dey talk to the empty seats. The man just carried his belongings & left the class.

Now that’s aluta

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
Reminds me of alafara A. Baba of the dept of chemistry, unilorin..
If you come late to his class, you are on your own
Baba Alafara, heard he's now a prof?, he was a MR when I left school.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Noshitboi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
GlobalWay:
shocked
Doesn't look like a Tetiary Institution atal!
Badt guy grin grin. Warrrrrr started!!!

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by spikemmy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Back in the day, this used to be my class... Time flies
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who snap the picture?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by abimic(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Most university lecturers would even do this and cap it with an impromptu test, then round off with attendance marking.

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
The seats are like that of a secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Vyolet:

Baba Alafara, heard he's now a prof?, he was a MR when I led school.
I don't know, left when he went for a course abroad then
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Some lecturers in Nigerian public tertiary institutions are so weird and crazy that they would teach the empty class and write on the board if no student is seen in the class

They usually do that to have proof that they fulfilled their own side of the deal.

God helps anyone who fails to attend such a class.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by milky3(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
He was the only person with an handout...
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by pek(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
favour32:

It was done in that same school decades ago.
Abuja campus.
That lectural don't sell handouts but write on the blackboard with chalk.
What's that?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Karac: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
money121:
Awon ti prof. Salau

Na God go forgive that man

Oau?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by money121(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Karac:

Oau?
Lasu Epe campus
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by kelz991: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Christieanne:
The prestigious "University of Bida Polytechnic" that Prosper on My Flatmates always talks about grin grin grin grin grin grin

The first thing that came to my mind too��
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Poly student on rubber pan. The student is not properly dressed, school looks like a secondary school.
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by beaversticks(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Others are in trouble ...
Attendant and test

And why do their classes look like jamb class... So poor
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by justmondris: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why will they attend classes when getting grades by cash or by kind, is now a normal thing in our institutions?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
AUTO carryover awaits the rest
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He has gotten 'A' on that course already
I swear he knows wat he's doin smart guy
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmn, if the student knows, he shouldn't have attended. He's only wasting his precious time in that class, even if he gets an A, he won't still get a job in Nigeria without connections
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Am telling you, just avoid being on their bad side..
And so?
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He has gotten 'A' on that course already
na lie big lie... E fit get carry over sef
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
He might be d class rep... I was d class rep during my undergraduate days... I've done dis several times...u go tell lecturer say ur colleagues neva resume oh.. Dem go say nothing concern them... Even if na two people dey class dem must lecture
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Useless school. They have strike sotey so many students don forget say dem be students of that school
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by abbansadeeq: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
You mean
sallau of ABU Zaria.xtry dept.

money121:
Awon ti prof. Salau

Na God go forgive that man

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by clockwisereport: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Christieanne:
The prestigious "University of Bida Polytechnic" that Prosper on My Flatmates always talks about grin grin grin grin grin grin

How dare you?

You donminit

1 Like

Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by money121(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
abbansadeeq:
You mean
sallau of ABU Zaria.xtry dept.

No prof. Salau Lasu Epe campus
Re: Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) by 0x01: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I'm just wondering.. grin

Imagine if no one came, will he be teaching an empty class? grin grin

Nice one man!

grin cheesy grin That will be akin to madness I'd say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some English Words With Nigerian Origin. / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.