Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media (1995 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Maydayblog(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2021

Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Cokahot: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Offset na fool na

1 Like

Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Oxtertee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
lord have mercy on daughters of eve.

1 Like

Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by superCleanworks(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
and why is this in crime section
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by paulolee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
what is this na?? I know say she be stripper n ashawo no get shame but she's married n dt gee suppose de advise her na..
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Umaruxoxo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
nah where e suppose they .this is crime against Africa custom.
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by bjtinz: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na wa ooo. Na her booooobies dey on fully display like this? shocked shocked

At least for try cover the nypples . . .
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Iceyjayz: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cokahot:
Offset na fool na
He's off set
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by Torosk1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Satan get the behind me [color=#770077][/color]
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by badboyTee(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
genie: you have only one wish left ...

me: I wish I was the one at the back of cardi B cheesy

Genie:

Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by stupidmod3: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2021
superCleanworks:
because its haram
Re: People React As Cardio B Show Her Sexy Body With Husband On Social Media by superCleanworks(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2021
stupidmod3:
because its haram

Crime is a general word
Haram to you is not Haram to the next man

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bandit Killed Along Abuja-kaduna Express Way / Panic As Police Officers Fight Each Other In Oshodi Lagos / 4-year-old Nigerian Girl Struck And Killed By Train In Ontario, Canada -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.