Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO (1523 Views)

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidimma is a cunning evil and unrepentant liar,she is trying to get sympathy but the young lady is worse than queen Jezebel of the ancient isreal kingdom.

Chidimma was hired and paid by some people to kill the CEO of super TV ,I suspect his wife and some his family members might have a hand in his death that why the girl can be bold to stab such a popular rich man to death.

Am sure chidimma have been doing dirty jobs like this before hence that's why she was hired for this mission.

Chidimma drugged the man to sleep and stabbed him to death in cold blood,am sure there are some other evil collaborators that aided her in her evil plots,that's why she was about to leave the hotel without anybody knowing what she did.

That evil female killer/cultist called chidimma is not saying the truth of what happened she need to be sentenced to death by firing squad from a dragnov sniper rifle.

By
Superjab247

Nairaland No 1 crime buster and investigator.
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Tinubuadvocate: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nobody paid the bastard she is just being stupid and criminal minded fellow. They should hang her.

3 Likes

Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nobody paid the bastard she is just being stupid and criminal minded fellow. They should hang her.
The more you look the less you see

That evil killer called chidimma was hired by some unknown people to kill that young man because they know that he would fall into her trap.

That girl called chidimma does dirty jobs she must confess her evil collaborators before she is killed.
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't agree with your claim that the Wife have a hand in this issue.
She is well to do,so what could be her motive??
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by donbachi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:
She May not..nut,remove dis ur "motive".
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Omoslim26: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
She May not..nut,remove dis ur "motive".

Come again plss��

Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:
That is a clear case of assasination,either the wife,some his family or friends have a hand in his death.

It's crazy to think chidimma stabbed the man just out of anger,she knew what she wanted to do that night that's why she was smoking.

Any girl that smokes is bad,that girl is a she vampire and cultist.
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Kaylet: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm

Leave this girl alone; I'm not supporting her in any way, but she needs help now.

Is the Op paid to rogue the wife or family in the murder case.

Leave the wife alone for crying out loud.

The family has cried out to let the case rest.

Please, let's move
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
op you are just but one of numerous heediots......signing out✈
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by karnap(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
the only thing that will make me believed this when his wife want a divorce then I will believed it and if his wife and family has hand then chidinma is foolish to put her hand in it how would they give her,and now what will be her fate after her dismay. some offered don't worth it,I can't accept any dangerous offered that will bounce on me,but as big as the man self why will he allow the girl to pick location,he don't know how much he has ?
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Honah(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
I read the story yesterday. And yes, that girl is a killer. Why because she has mind knowing this is a heavy man, used drug or whatever means to perpetuate her crimes. That's is devilish. Listen lady's nowadays are something else. Infact they get mind. I have experience of a girl in that regard that so rude and tough to handle. But thank God that came out to rescue me. Anyone especially ladies that threaten a guys please open up or die calmly.

Please hang her immediately
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by ndidibabe(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
superjab247:

The more you look the less you see

That evil killer called chidimma was hired by some unknown people to kill that young man because they know that he would fall into her trap.

That girl called chidimma does dirty jobs she must confess her evil collaborators before she is killed.
He is 50. Not young..

1 Like

Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by badboyTee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
op op op !!!!!!
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2021
ndidibabe:
He is 50. Not young..
A 50 year old man is a vibrant young man.

That girl called chidimma deserved to be thrown to crocodiles
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Kaylet:
Hmm

Leave this girl alone; I'm not supporting her in any way, but she needs help now.

Is the Op paid to rogue the wife or family in the murder case.

Leave the wife alone for crying out loud.

The family has cried out to let the case rest.

Please, let's move
U are mad,u deserve to die by firing squad alongside chidimma.

How dare you vomit this rubbish from your mouth that chidimma needs help,what about the young man he killed and cut short of his own precious life?

May u experience chidimma kind of people in your life and generation so that we can then help them after they have felt with you

Nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Kaylet: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
superjab247:

U are mad,u deserve to die by firing squad alongside chidimma.

How dare you vomit this rubbish from your mouth that chidimma needs help,what about the young man he killed and cut short of his own precious life?

May u experience chidimma kind of people in your life and generation so that we can then help them after they have felt with you

Nonsense angry

If you've never sinned before, then a firing squad won't kill you based on what you wrote above.

The law will decide her case.

You know nothing about human life: that's why you just spill nonsense.

The girl Chidinma is beginning to know what life means.

I don't feel like answering you

1 Like

Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by superjab247: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Kaylet:

If you've never sinned before, then a firing squad won't kill you based on what you wrote above.

The law will decide her case.

You know nothing about human life: that's why you just spill nonsense.

The girl Chidinma is beginning to know what life means.

I don't feel like answering you
May bandits and killer herdsmen remove the empty head from your neck and use you to count scores while the herdsmen that sent you to 6ft below the ground would get reward from buhari and his cohorts since u Choose to be an evil creature on human skin supporting wickedness.

Am sure u are one of chdinma friends or family member,the fate that would soon befall her must befall you too

Nonsense angry
Re: True Version Of How Chidimma Could Have Killed Super TV CEO by Kaylet: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
superjab247:

May bandits and killer herdsmen remove the empty head from your neck and use you to count scores while the herdsmen that sent you to 6ft below the ground would get reward from buhari and his cohorts since u Choose to be an evil creature on human skin supporting wickedness.
Am sure u are one of chdinma friends or family member,the fate that would soon befall her must befall you too

Nonsense angry

My prayer for you never changes, it remains the same;

If you have never sinnned before, may firing squad never kill you,

May herdmen not know your house and whereabout.

What does her death benefits you.

A good lawyer can win her case for her in case you don't know the side of the law, all he needs to work on is the part of money withdrawal.

Like I said before I don't want to talk too much.

But my prayer will never come to pass only and only if you've never sinned before.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death After His Fiancee Dumped Him In Ogun State(photos) / Confusion As 2 Hunters Are Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos) / BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.