Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130355 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by NewFolm4(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Dot Nation Leader arrested!

Eee pain them
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ehemwhy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
You can comprehend a rethorical question when you see one ? [quote author=shogsman post=103199143]
Next time read the story before attempting to ask obvious questions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Komu1048(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now I understand what dot in a cycle means grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by kamalbob(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
This explained why he has been silent for so long and the person coordinating his Twitter account resorting to prayers.

The albino fugitive terrorist is now in detention. His images below.

Britain played the card where they said they granted IPOB asylum whereas in the background Interpol is working with the FG to arrest the albino fugitive.

FG should lock him up in Sambisa forest to be used as target practice by the troops.

Below is also where Malami is announcing his arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4CIB1Je0&t=101s

Hahaha guy you fired the shot right on target. He's now back to the "zoo" as he called it. Unfortunately, dss will treat him like a monkey by putting him in cage till July 29 which he will answer to the judge. Fucking albino see how he look humble hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by barcaboi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
hakym619:
If this is true, May God extol him o.
I love this freedom fighter soon much.

Igboho may be next. Which way naijiria sad
Freedom fighting is killing innocents abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
slyfoxxjoe:

First of all I am not Igbo so you can scratch that “you guys” comment from your post.

Secondly I have listened to Kanu broadcast many times and he has used those words on people of all tribes including some Igbos who he often calls “Efulefu’s”. He is an equal opportunity offender in that regard.

Thirdly cowardice is a well known trait of many Yoruba’s (which is my tribe FYI). If not for weak Yoruba leaders and their subjugation to Fulani oppressors, this contraption called Nigeria would have ended long time ago or at least it would have been restructured. We remember how they played Ojukwu after giving him assurance they would declare independence after he does only for them to chicken out once the war started. So I don’t particularly care if Kanu describes them as such.

Lastly Kanu said Biafra will come whether he is the one that brings it or not. He stated many times he is willing to die in the process and arresting him won’t change anything because he has numerous deputies ready to take his place. If the Buhari presidency was smart (which they are not) they would be looking for a dialogue with these separatist groups instead of being heavy handed with them. Their grievances are legitimate; Nigeria is not working and the Igbos are seriously marginalized. Ignoring these facts and persecuting then will only escalate the situation. You watch and see.
[/s]

That's how they do. They deny their tribe and start claiming to be Yoruba. grin

If you're Yoruba why does it sound like you typed that with tears in your eyes? grin

Oh wait, I gerrit. One of your parents is Yoruba while the other is Igbo, right?

Anyway, your very brave Kanu has been caught. He was so brave he ran away.

Let's see how you will bravely rescue him from prison now.

Yeye.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by barcaboi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
luvinhubby:
The news does not sound authentic
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by trutharena: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
kamalbob:

Hahaha guy you fired the shot right on target. He's now back to the "zoo" as he called it. Unfortunately, dss will treat him like a monkey by putting him in cage till July 29 which he will answer to the judge. Fucking albino see how he look humble hahaha

Lol hahah. Kanu is now back to the zoo to be judged in the jungle.

Buhari giving them hot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by kamalbob(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

"We will shut Nigeria, biafra is here, no going back" blah blah blah hahaha. Look how the idiot collapsed barely 2 months after they started their unplanned louse attacks. I thought the president was joking when he said he will talk to them in the "Language they understand"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

If you're Yoruba why does it sound like you typed that with tears in your eyes? grin

Oh wait, I gerrit. One of your parents is Yoruba while the other is Igbo, right?

Yeye.

If i'm lying about being Yoruba may I live a wretched life and die a painful death. If I am telling the truth may it never be well with you, your mother and your unborn kids. I hope you believe in the power of epe..if you are Yoruba yourself because I will put my hand on a bible while laying this curse. Imbec!le fulani slave like you.

I don't have to be Igbo to be objective about the facts or sympathetic to their plight..that is the biggest problem with us in this country, we are too tribalistic about everything and can never understand the condition of others as long as they are not our tribesmen. God forbid, being a black man is truly a curse. This is why they call us monkeys in foreign lands.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Guestlander: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
More beans for the director. I saw the news earlier and I thought it was the usual nairaland hoax.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't like dis. more killin loadin. More curfew loadin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by aribisala0(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
For me there is nothing to celebrate and no reason to gloat.
He must have a fair trial though I do not see him getting bail
I hope our Igbo partners will seize this opportunity to reflect on how they talk to and about their neighbours.
I agree with the right to self determination pursued in a rational and strategic way that does not lose sight of the fact that if achieved one will still remain in the same neighbourhood and the same neighbours.
If genuinely Igbos believe in Biafra arresting Nnamdi Kanu should make no difference

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by kamalbob(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Lol hahah. Kanu is now back to the zoo to be judged in the jungle.

Buhari giving them hot.

I swear hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Iceyjayz: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oh boy, is this really true? if he has been arrested he go hear am hot oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by olatuns2017: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Without even starting the war!

If I hear any IBOS/ibops talk

Na dirty slapp go land u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by trutharena: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
nnamdico82:
FG should hand him over to Igboho straight away, or take the idiot to Sambisa.

I prefer Sambisa, so he can be used for target practice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
The man wear FENDI self, lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Yeye.

This is another Yoruba man o!

https://www.nairaland.com/6626557/omoyele-sowore-free-kanu-now

Or will you tell him he is not Yoruba simply because he has more common sense than you? Mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Adkool: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
God the most high was never with these ipob thing and kanu from the beginning and I do say this that revolution without revelation will lead to baseless bloodshed that will mean nothing at the end .
Kanu is just a pawn in the devil's workshop and a tool of satan to cause the death of many.

We know who the true oppressors are and we know the power that God had set up to bring them down .

The sword of the spirit against principalities and powers, and not in any ways a carnal battle like that of kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Kedukwanu video evidence undecided cheesy cheesy grin shocked
You funny, i swear.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria and drama.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by mhmsadyq(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alhamdullilah Rabbi Alamin!

A Christian Chief terrorist is in our net.

Lets see what Christians and their Almighty Israeli God can do about it us, in Jesus name.

Idiots!

Waiting patiently.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Edusouls(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shut up illiterate, come and start the storm nahh, Na only for nairaland you dey talk..the man for no allow make dem catch am, his name Na sorry..
Lordswazz:
This is big news if true o. FG stirring a sh*tstorm with this move.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Perkins2018: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

If i'm lying about being Yoruba may I live a wretched life and die a painful death. If I am telling the truth may it never be well with you, your mother and your unborn kids. I hope you believe in the power of epe..if you are Yoruba yourself because I will put my hand on a bible while laying this curse. Imbec!le fulani slave like you.

I don't have to be Igbo to be objective about the facts or sympathetic to their plight..that is the biggest problem with us in this country, we are too tribalistic about everything and can never understand the condition of others as long as they are not our tribesmen. God forbid, being a black man is truly a curse. This is why they call us monkeys in foreign lands.

Your problem is you listen too much to igbo propaganda. Nobody promised to declare odua republic if they declared biafra. It was just the usual igbo blaming everyone for their failures.

You are just a kid with simple mind who has been swayed to hating on yourself. Go and read history young man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Handsum64: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Set awon elewon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ritaifedi3: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm not sure this is true, if u look at those pictures u Will see they are old pictures.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
slyfoxxjoe:

[/s]

Ẹní bá tọ eérú l'eérú tọ̀.

The curses back to you, your mother and father, siblings and children unborn. Àṣẹ

Who cares who spawned you and where you hail from?

Kò kan aiyé mehn.

Wipe your tears and clean the mucus from your nose.

Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested.

T'ó bá ká ẹ lára, go where he's incarcerated and release him.

Stop disturbing my peace, no be me arrest am.

You were blind and deaf when Kanu was cursing Yoruba and Hausa.

You were probably in diapers when he called for Igbos to kill any Yoruba and Hausa in their vicinity if he was arrested?

Maybe you were on sabbatical when he cursed any Igbo person who attended any church headed by a Yoruba person, shey?

Maybe you were still in diapers when after he was given bail he started training armed militia at his father's backyard.

I know your type very well.

One Igbo girl wey don use Kayanmata dey give you sweet punana knack ba?

People like you are the problem of Yorubas.

Forming fake woke and "civilized" iro.

Shiorrrrr...

Abeg, free my mentions o.

Arìndìn

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Perkins2018: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
mhmsadyq:
Alhamdullilah Rabbi Alamin!

A Christian Chief terrorist is in our net.

Lets see what Christians and their Almighty Israeli God can do about it us, in Jesus name.

Idiots!

Waiting patiently.....

But you support Muslim terrorists and Fulani killers. Your terrorist god Allah will be defeated by the one true God almighty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by aryzgreat: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Was that why Buhari cancelled his London travel plans suddenly?

They advised him, IPOB will finish him, so he withdrew like a snail

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.