Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130353 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by McOluOmo: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
fb2021:
Should this be a good or bad news ? grin btw download foreign Gospel DJ Mix on gospeldjmixtapes.com
I dey follow u bompa to bompa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by moriss33(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Baba dey flex 4 UK...NA dey use him boiz do target practice 4 here.
How many of his boiz can afford to wear that ?
U can get tired all u want....facts still remain he is going to jail.
He shouldn't be balling when his boiz are living in forests like fugitives...even shekau was leading 4rm the front buh MNK is leading from UK.
Me sef tire for you.

McStoic:

You are this Fendi sef? Howich be Fendi. Is that not meant to be worn? I tire for you ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
wwwihy:
I will teach them the language they understand-President Buhari

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Sai Baba Sai Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jolomenas: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
All hell will be let loose because biafra must come..u fulani idiots��are making him more popular
E pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Standing5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jolomenas:

E pain you gaan my bloda grin
After them drill him nyash for that prison him go tell us who dey sponsor am grin
I owe swine no explanations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by OneCorner: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
As much as I don’t like this guy, I really feel sorry for him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by EgusiShankly: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kinematics:
Finally....

Ndi potopoto oyeeeehhhh
grin
Re you from Esan?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by nairalandankrah: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu said, he'll be back!
Ohamadike!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by degenuine1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari... Treating people in the language they understand. First shekau. Now kanu. The man with balls.... angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
cankerworm:
I am very sure if this type of effort and energy had been directed tackling bandits and Boko Haram, naija would have been the safest place to live on earth. The bandits chief negotiator is working freely because they felt his actions are in support of this zoo’s unity and to enact their evil plans.
Another Cownu found grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ZooOga: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
I had to go to premium times for verification to understand dis language. na wa o! grin

JUST IN: Nnamdi Kanu re-arrested, returned to Nigeria – Malami
Mr Kanu, who has charges of treasonable felony pending against him at the Federal High Court in Abuja, fled Nigeria in September 2017.
ByAmeh Ejekwonyilo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/470566-just-in-nnamdi-kanu-re-arrested-returned-to-nigeria-malami.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
ledaman:
I can't trust you because no Nation can dictate for Nigeria been a Sovereignty State.

Does Being a sovereign state give u the right to kill or oppresse ur citizens?? U will tell the world the answer to that question when the time comes.

Mind u a sovereign DEMOCRATIC state. Not a sovereign "dictatorship" or "communist" state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

The radical ones with the weapons care A LOT about him and the 'average Igbo's fear those ones. Someone that singlehandedly locked down 5 states in the east for 24 hours with directives from abroad..don't underestimate the mans influence o. Even government knows this, that's why they didn't dare kill him when they first had him.

They don't need to kill him.

They will try him and jail him for a very long time.

His only hope now is the actualization of Yoruba nation. The same people he has always cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jolomenas: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
I owe swine no explanations.
If them born you well, go any police station tell them say you be supporter of kanu cheesy grin
Chaii bubu is really treating you in the language you understand grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Babanah: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
ledaman:
Sai Baba Sai Buhari

They have experience in this kind of operation. Can anyone remember the Umaru Dikko case?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ejigboyemustap(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wow, I loves this news.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by IvarDboneless: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin

Good news.

After all the fumbling, he has now been arrested, see the way he is now looking tongue tongue
Looks Photoshop to me, head big pass body
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Tranquillity360: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Wooooow. This is the best news of the Centurion.

Kanu should be sentenced to death by stoning.

I will join to stone him.
Nigeria government is really making zombies happy this month endgrin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jones4190(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
They're paying the price of killing their Juju Man last week end. I thought before this Man could be arrested heaven must fall, but how easily he is arrested just like arresting a chicken �. Let him be sent to Sokoto prison please, the owner of the onion his people looted is waiting for him.

Mr president was right, ipob are like the dot in the cycle

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by StreetFight: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mightymanna:
They have finally smoked the coward swine out of his hole. He has unsettled business with the Zoo bring him on. Ndi Ara.

Righteous come and say something make it fast and simple abeg

Are you mentally balanced? Any Southerner that speaks against fellow Southerner's political interest is a traitor and traitors die miserably.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by doffman: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin

Good news.

After all the fumbling, he has now been arrested, see the way he is now looking tongue tongue
I really pity him .
He channel his struggle in a wrong path.

He need to be seriously jailed for 100 years for the innocent soul he caused in the south east.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Litmus: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
catice:
Crazy people everywhere! Lots of people on this forum are just insane. What's with the hate with the Kanu? Can someone tell me what exactly this man is doing wrong? angry angry angry

It was possibly difficult to defend him against extradition by arguing that since he wasn’t physically present in Nigeria he is not responsible for the deaths of Police, Military and civilian personnel killed by Unknown Gunmen in the East of Nigeria in response to his, Kanu’s, apparent proclamations or orders. Not least because he is a prominent figure associated with fiery, controversial rhetoric and separatists Movement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Tranquillity360: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
cocolacec:
If this news is true,the supreme coward should face the music.Fighting your oppressors require strategy,alliances and advance military structure not odeshi bullet proof.
What if is false?grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by babatee90(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
very bad Photoshop grin,only a senseless zombies will believe Nigeria can arrest a Uk citizen and extract him to Nigeria awon odeh brain
you are the senseless zombie here for not Educating yourself enough to know that this is reality not your usual empty chest beating on NL…you can apply to join him as his errand man in the prison tho

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Obipaul77(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/
Even at that, Biafra must go. Getting Nnamdi Kanu in custody will even make it faster than ever, just watch and see. What happened to Nelson Mandela?.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by authority2006(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
cankerworm:
I am very sure if this type of effort and energy had been directed tackling bandits and Boko Haram, naija would have been the safest place to live on earth. The bandits chief negotiator is working freely because they felt his actions are in support of this zoo’s unity and to enact their evil plans.

Are you wailing or commenting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
TripleOh7:

They don't need to kill him.

They will try him and jail him for a very long time.

His only hope now is the actualization of Yoruba nation. The same people he has always cursed.

LOL you think arresting Kanu will stop the agitation for biafra? There are already thousands of Nnnamdi Kanu's out there. Like I said this will only heighten the tensions.

Kanu insulted people of all tribes that he considered slaves to the Fulani's including many prominent Igbo's. He never insulted Yoruba's as a race and actually has strong bonds with many Yoruba leaders. Get your facts right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now that nnamdi kanu has been arrested what is next ? doesnt change the fact tht we live in a society devoid of justice and equity. and where there is no justice there is no peace. nnamdi kanu is not the problem neither wil his arrest improve security across the country.. the problem of nigeria is bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Rickylambert: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another chapter
Don’t predict easy and cheap win......it’s a collective struggle and ideology
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by christopheojo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-fg-arrests-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

This man was sold out by his fellow igbo brothers it wasn't long ago that bounty's was placed on this man head by northern group and all of a sudden he was arrested hmmmn igbo people una Sabi business ooooooooo igbo people don cash out tuale to the igbo people ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
McStoic:

You are this Fendi sef? Howich be Fendi. Is that not meant to be worn? I tire for you ooo
Na Naija poverty mentality dey do am. Fendi wey yapa for UK. Even street boys don dey wear am now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.