Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court (90939 Views)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
He still wear designer go court....lol...

Lamidi cownu is now on home soil... :.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by bjtinz: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Btw, I hope 'they' didn't drug him o. shocked shocked

Why is he doing like that?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kuginzi: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Walkee:
How come?
E shock you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by cocolacec(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
They should please give him one small girl to keep him company. Our dilector body no be wood
You can donate your sister to dilector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
GarriChairman:
Is this story true?

Very true.

He's been in Nigeria since Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Humbled cheesy

Kanu time to pay for killing police men, killing army, using ESN to kill and intimidate wealthy Ibos in the East that do not support ipob. Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of multiple killings, forming a rebel force, he indicted himself with multiple videos and broadcast he gives, he is guilty of treasonable felony(running an alternate state/govt, without having the powers via constitution to do so, terrorism, etc...

Sowore, yes we applaud your activism, but anyone supporting those destroying Nigeria is an enemy.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Timmi: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
landmark86:
What a useless government
They can't trace and arrest common local bandits terrorising the peace of Nigerians in the north. But they can use intelligent to captured Mazi in abroad.
If the federal govt can channel all the energy dey deployed in fighting IPOB/ESN to the north east by now bokoharam wud have been defeated.
I spit on Buharry

It’s obvious you no get brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by InterpolEyes: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
he will nor survive this

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Holaomoakin(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
He actually looks not comfortable with that clothing, abi he borrow 'am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by legba1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
How come... Was he extradited by the UK government?. Imagine no noise was made about it.. Igboho and his Co traveller's will have to do a re-think..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Cokahot: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Peeeeiiiiiiiiiuuuuuummmmm
Ladies and gentlemen
Itz time
Time..Time.
Hahahahahaha. Kanus end is here. Watery beans and poopoo loading.he would be jailed with hardest labour and no mercy. Hhahahahahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Coun3MAN: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Seeeker post=103196254]The leader of igbo nation arrested.

If you be Igbo and Lamidi kanu is your leader, raise up your hand.

Nothing concern me about getting biafra or not, but throwing insults at my ethnic group is what I will fight till the end of time.

Used his mouth to destroy himself saying any soldiers sent to the East will not return and immediately UGM started killing the good-for-nothing security agents
U are right my brother, his utterances might cause him alot
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by pacespot(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
When did he arrive Nigeria, we did not hear anything about his arrest in the UK. If this story of him being extradited to Nigeria is true, then I will say Nigeria is indeed a United kingdoms' project

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Urchmantete: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
As fake as Nigerian National Anthem
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
VEXT:
Idiots but u can't arrest herdsmen and bokoharam...

I pity others tribes that keep falling for this fulani game
Did PMB spared Zakzaky?
You need to know that, the issue is beyond ethno-religious sentiment. Zakzaky is rottingin jail despite many bails.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by yinks77: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
War is looming in Nigeria. The Fulani man is so daft that he would think executing Kanu is the best option. But the truth is that this will spell doom for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Ibyno(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu will take over Chidinma news for now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Binta Nyako = Fulani
Nnamdi Kanu = Igbo

Figure it out yourself
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
IPOB Miscreants will not like this kind of news, Their lord and savior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be spending the rest of his miserable life in the very ZOO he ran away from.

...And to make matters worse for him, he will be tried by a Fulani Judge named Binta Nyako, the same Fulani tribe he hated with his heart and soul.

His fate is already known even before the commencement of his trial, all the rest na just formality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kuginzi: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Fake news bloggers shall have their place in hell
I feel your pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by themes009(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
He shock and choke me ooo, in fact I can't can again... A new beginning in naija,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by greenguy: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
There's a grand plan. Nigerian govt fell for it.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Mangekyo: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Noway, they arrested MNK?. How true can this be? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Timmi: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
TruthinAction:
I still don't believe it until I see video. Meanwhile, it is their hour. The time will come when all the fraudsters in this government covering obvious happenings will be brought to book. Shame on you if you don't know that you have been scammed by this government. Please take note, I am not IPOB nor am I defending Kanu. But this government is a scam. They have milked the nation dry and they are the real terrorist.

And in your books, professor Jonathan government no be scam. You know that if you don’t exercise your mind, you will loose it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by stanluiz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
donnie:

If you're wise, pray nothing happens to that man if this is true.
He has been arrested. Nothing will happen!! Ipob uGM has been decimated by the security forces.

South East was the most peaceful region in Nigeria until Ipob want to turn it into a warzone so that kanu donation will continue.

Nnamdi kanu should answer his crimes. South East will enjoy peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kuginzi: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Person wey dem for just shoot instantly
Hahaha.... You wicked ooh!
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by DaddyGoo: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
He looks like he has been heavily drugged.

I guess they had to do whatever to nab him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by auwalyau: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
For sure! We shall see whether another Senator Abaribe will show up to bail him, as in a an expected drama Kanu ''will fall sick'' again, to justify bailing him
imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by PIMPAR: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supreme coward
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by auwalyau: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
He is just pretending, nothing more! He is a lier.
DaddyGoo:
He looks like he has been heavily drugged.

I guess they had to do whatever to nab him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fozapi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
RobbStark:
Nnamdi Kanu is the highest dunce ever to be called a leader of a movement.
Just look at the way he was caught like a fly.
After all the noise from his pigs miscreants both here and in main land.

Serves him right.

Fozapi, where are you wen needed.
You god has been arrested.
You and him are olodos.

If na Ijaw matter now, your prick go stand.
Come and tell us this is fake.
Mumu boy

Lol yeye boy Simplyleo what do you think about this boy RobbStark don't you think he is slow, Nnamdi kanu played you all, now the real battle would start, he surrendered and he was not arrested

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ictjobber: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Did PMB spared Zakzaky?
You need to know that, the issue is beyond ethno-religious sentiment. Zakzaky is rottingin jail despite many bails.

How is Zakzaky a terrorist?? Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.