Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. (5851 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Their tactics is violence and intimidation, you speak against them you are tagged a fulani salves. Even among themselves, they killed those not in support of Ipob.

They are here already.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by allcomage: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They said,he was a fulani muslim and his wife is a hausa muslim woman.That Irabor built the biggest mosque in agbor.

Gen Irabor is even an assistant pastor of RCCG in kaduna and an anglica in agbor.

Igbos and propaganda,I nor pity them one day especially when they started killing police men and destroying Gov infastructure.

Be matured in your reasoning.Not all Igbo are in ipob. Kanu has done his beat in creating great awareness unprecedented in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by tutudesz: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They are here already.
School don close already grin
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by selemempe: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Later in the evening,I will insert a link to the youtube video on my post.
oh ok. Remember to include this link on the post too.
Don't cherry pick your facts

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
allcomage:

Be matured in your reasoning.Not all Igbo are in ipob. Kanu has done his beat in creating great awareness unprecedented in Nigeria.

Yes,not all Igbos are in Ipob but all Igbos secretly support the insult and blackmailing of other southern tribes by Igbos?

Dey deceive urselve.

8 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
This thread was simply opened to gloat and mock NK/IPOB/Igbo and had nothing to do with how Nnamdi Kanu spoke of minorities. He was even advocating for a united south.

Oga, be a man and attack Igbo if you have the balls and hiding behind some nonsensical pretense like they are "chest beaters" , "Nnamdi Kanu is insulting southerners" , "Tompolo is smart" etc. You have a very sordid record here!

5 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You go cry tire.When you guys were busy insulting Ika people,una nor remember say 2moro get belle.
You are not an Ika man, don't deceive yourself clown. We know your antecendent.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
You are not an Ika man, don't deceive yoursekf clown.

Where am I from? I am a fulani right?

5 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:
This thread was simply opened to gloat and mock NK/IPOB/Igbo and had nothing to do with how Nnamdi Kanu spoke of minorities. He was even advocating for a united south.

Oga, be a man and attack Igbo if you have the balls and hiding behind some nonsensical pretense like they are "chest beaters" , "Nnamdi Kanu is insulting southerners" , "Tompolo is smart" etc. You have a very sordid record here!

That shouldn't be on same sentence.

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not Igbos pls.

If there exist one thing Kanu did successfully over the last 6 years, that is bringing insults to ndigbo with his group.

Nothingelse...let's face the fact. Today any minutes Ethnic can come and Insult ndigbo using Kanu as reference point.

It has to stop.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Where am I from? I am a fulani right?
Which Fulani. You're a drunk fisherman. grin

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,not all Igbos are in Ipob but all Igbos secretly support the insult and blackmailing of other southern tribes by Igbos?

Dey deceive urselve.

Please , keep quiet or say what is truly eating you up.. Your problems didn't start with Nnamdi Kanu , you have always hated Igbo whether they chest beat or not.

Sarduana also hated Igbo simply because of our enterprising nature...nobody had to chest beat rile up a man with a low self esteem like you. You were simply born with inferior genes that's why you spend most of your time attacking Ndigbo and claiming Ika.

The marginalization we Ndigbo are suffering today's were caused by western Igbo#

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbos didn't send Kanu work. Meanwhile an Ijaw man should focus on his tribe and stop dragging Igbos into Kanu's mess.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That shouldn't be on same sentence.

Igbos are not Igbos and Igbos are not Igbos pls.

If there exist one thing Kanu did successfully over the last 6 years, that is bringing insults to ndigbo with his group.

Nothingelse...let's face the fact. Today any minutes Ethnic can come and Insult ndigbo using Kanu as reference point.

It has to stop.

Don't you ever reply me again , nwokem!
I have been reading your comments and its apparent we represent different things.

Saboteur!

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
You are not an Ika man, don't deceive yourself clown. We know your antecendent.

I was going to say the same. Any Ika man that truly knows the history of Nigeria will never commit that blunder, they stopped at "we are not Igbo"
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

Please , keep quiet or say what is truly eating you up.. Your problems didn't start with Nnamdi Kanu , you have always hated Igbo whether they chest beat or not.

Sarduana also hated Igbo simply because of our enterprising nature...nobody had to chest beat rile up a man with a low self esteem like you. You were simply born with inferior genes that's why you spend most of your time attacking Ndigbo and claiming Ika.

The marginalization we Ndigbo are suffering today's were caused by western Igbo#

If you say so then,It was caused by an oshimili man not an Ika man.(Nzeguo Kaduna from Okpanam town)

So don't blame the innocent Ika people....Blame your fellow Igbos(oshimili people).......
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Dey deceive urselve.

This is very true. Even their governors refused to openly condemn Kanu and IPOB until recently when it had totally gone 'red' for ala Igbo and damaging the ability of people to go about their lives and businesses.

Show me one Igbo Nairaland poster that was not insulting Yorubas with Iskaba wakili, or whatever his name is, and Republic of Benin IDP camp and I will show you a liar for sure

They all engaged in it bar non. They all bragged that IPOB ESN and UGM should come and teach Yoruba "Cowards" how to secure their land and women.

Pride goes before a fall and the moment of himiliation is now upon Igbo. All Igbos better all take up arms to free their messiah from captivity or they will never hear the end about their cowardice given how they have insultingly trolled others. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
Igbos didn't send Kanu work. Meanwhile an Ijaw man should focus on his tribe and stop dragging Igbos into Kanu's mess.

I am no longer fulani but now Ijaw right?

Igbos always blaming others for their problems....

7 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

If you say so then,It was caused by an oshimili man not an Ika man.(Nzeguo Kaduna from Okpanam town)

So don't beleive the innocent Ika people....Blame your fellow Igbos(oshimili people).......

So, you are suddenly no longer the spokesman of Anioma This is getting interesting. If my memory serves me right there were Ika soldiers involved in the coup.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by lastempero: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Food don land for sick people!!!
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

I was going to say the same. Any Ika man that truly knows the history of Nigeria will never commit that blunder, they stopped at "we are not Igbo"

they stop at we are not Igbos,but una nor dey give us rest of mind.Oh I forget Ika people are no longer confused and are not slaves to benin right?

Una suffer and shame just start so.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

Don't you ever reply me again , nwokem!
I have been reading your comments and its apparent we represent different things.

Saboteur!

I represent totally and against anything Kanu and his groups stands for and I am a saboteur with dignity.

Anybody that wants biafra should go and buy a plot of land and name it biafra outside the shores of NIGERIA.

The space here is NIGERIA and so will it continue to be.

Anyone that wants to mock Kanu and Ipob are totally free to do so.

They don't represent my interest.

Nonsense.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by brian91(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
My question is, "Why was it when some groups issued a reward for his capture, then he suddenly was captured".

Truly there's some sort of sellout among his circle.

#AbachaQuote

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

So, you are suddenly no longer the spokesman of Anioma This is getting interesting. If my memory serves me right there were Ika soldiers involved in the coup.

Have I ever claimed to be spoke person for anioma?

Is anioma a tribe? Or a political acronym?

It is only oshimili and aniocha people are you Igbos can do rubbish with.Ika man nor send una.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

This is very true. Even their governors refused to openly condemn Kanu and IPOB until recently when it had totally gone 'red' for ala Igbo and damaging the ability of people to go about their lives and businesses.

Show me one Igbo Nairaland poster that was not insulting Yorubas with Iskaba wakili, or whatever his name is, and Republic of Benin IDP camp and I will show you a liar for sure

They all engaged in it bar non. They all bragged that IPOB ESN and UGM should come and teach Yoruba "Cowards" how to secure their land and women.

Pride goes before a fall and the moment of himiliation is now upon Igbo. All Igbos better all take up arms to free their messiah from captivity or they will never hear the end about their cowardice given how they have insultingly trolled others. Lol

I am Igbo and I rarely open Yoruba threads and so are many Igbo like Aro-okigbo, Pazienza etc..

There is a difference between being sympathetic to a course and being and being a member of a secessionist group.

I am sympathetic to the IPOB course but I am not a member because we go through the same marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
brian91:
My question is, "Why was it when some groups issued a reward for his capture, then he suddenly was captured".

Truly there's some sort of sellout among his circle.

#AbachaQuote

That is Igbos for you,they sold Ikonso before and now kanu so cheaply.They too dey value money and material things......

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

I hate Igbo right? Oh Igbos don't hate Ika people right?

Continue to dey deceive urself.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

I am Igbo and I rarely open Yoruba threads and so are many Igbo like Aro-okigbo, Pazienza etc..

There is a difference between being sympathetic to a course and being and being a member of a secessionist group.

I am sympathetic to the IPOB course but I am not a member because we go through the same marginalization.

Fair enough and I can respect your position. Fact is that some of us only speak because many Igbos insulted our ethnic group needlessly when we were never the enemy.

If not for that needless attack against Yorubas and others by many Igbos, I have no interest in mocking Kanu and Igbos because I always see the bigger picture which is that Kanu, IPOB, ESN and UGM got the full focus of Nigeria's military might whereas the very deadly Boko Haram and murderous Fulani bandits are the biggest untamed physical and economic scourge against Nigeria for many years now.

Southerners should not ordinarily be jubilating anything because the bigger picture, that can be visited on any of us, still means Kanu was not entirely wrong even if his terrorist modus operandi was unacceptable.

Can OBJ crack down ruthlessly on Fulani bandits and Boko Haram like this when we even saw Pantami weeping over the assault against Boko Haram terrorists and Gumi is always demanding dialogue for killer bandits? It is something for all of us in the South to think about.

Still, you cannot fight injustice, even if your cause is just, by isolating, insulting and demeaning all others. Especially those who have not done anything to deserve the vitriol you always arrogantly, ungratefully and unthinkingly deploy against them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Emlproperties: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I hate Igbo right? Oh Igbos don't hate Ika people right?

Continue to dey deceive urself.
Keep kwayet. Ijaw man. Stop deceiving yourself oga.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emlproperties:
Keep kwayet. Ijaw man. Stop deceiving yourself oga.

No nor be only Ijaw,I am a fulani bororo.Continue to dey live illusion.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol, the Yorubas that gave up their lands to Fulanis, the Niger Deltans that can't fight to control the oil in their backyard and the Middle belt that is gradually being wiped away by Fulanis are all here wailing about Igbos and using Igbo to chase clout.

If the rest of you stood in your respective regions and fought like Igbos, Nigeria would have been better off today.
You do nothing about your situation yet you have the effrontery to trash talk igbos who are attempting to pull out of this contraption and enslavement regardless of the mistakes.

Well, from the way you all have rejoiced over Kanu's arrest, I can categorically say that the North will continue to subjugate the South because you all are more interested in clowning Igbos rather than fighting alongside to free yourself from this failed experiment.

Deliverance and Freedom is not coming any time soon and you all that have igbo phobia are beyond redemption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You go cry tire.When you guys were busy insulting Ika people,una nor remember say 2moro get belle.

Ika people are not Igbos so Why should what they say matter to you.
People insult Igbos here, and Igbos insult back. Why is it suddenly a problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu / BREAKING: Ex-president Jonathan Breaks Silence On COVID-19 / Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.