Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. (5671 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

Ika people are not Igbos so Why should what they say matter to you.
People insult Igbos here, and Igbos insult back. Why is it suddenly a problem?

I am an Ika and we don't insult Igbos but their hatred no go let them let us get peace of mind.

Day and night they are busy insulting us.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by DMerciful(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm Ika myself but you're insulting an entire tribe because of one man. Even if it's because of several people, you shouldn't do that. I see hidden celebration in your intonation as though Nigeria will become better due to this arrest.

We're too divided in the South!
Sufferingboy:
The greatest mistake of Igbos is they are very arrogant(Know it all mentality).

I have been saying it here for long,Igbos should learn to carry others along and seek alliance.They should learn to be humble.

As powerful as tompolo,he know his boundary,He will never come out and start spreading propaganda against other southern tribe or insulting them.Tompolo may not be highly educated,but he is smart to respect other oil producing tribe.

When Gen Irabor was appointed as CDS,Kanu and his followers started spreading propaganda about him and we young Ikas were watching with keen interest.

Life no be about chestbeating and been loud mouthed like Igbos do.If you want to fight NIG government you need aliance,not blackmailing snd insulting other southern tribe who did not wrong you.Igbos learn to strategise and make friends in southern Nigeria not enemies.

Learn to respect other people decision.

Make your comment abeg.Igbos are not really wise,they just loud mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
I'm Ika myself but you're insulting an entire tribe because of one man. Even if it's because of several people, you shouldn't do that. I see hidden celebration in your intonation as though Nigeria will become better due to this arrest.

Keep quit,you Ika impostor.How many times I done burst you here say you be impostor? You Igbo man pretending to be Ika.......

No tribe can forgive Igbos after all the insult and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am an Ika and we don't insult Igbos but their hatred no go let them let us get peace of mind.

You're not Ika. Claim your Izon tribe and stop acting funny.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I hate Igbo right? Oh Igbos don't hate Ika people right?

Continue to dey deceive urself.

Why would you think Igbo hate Ika while all we have been trying to prove is simply the strong cultural connections that prove Ika are Igboid people. What you understand as hate is Igbo distancing themselves since you not only deny any relationship with Igbo but takes it a step further to call us names like "Igbon/slaves" and "criminals" not to ward off debates that you will lose.
We extended a hand of brotherhood but instead of you to come with facts you resort to insults.....the Igbo you are calling slaves you have not a single fact to prove that....you are scared of intellectual discussions. Example is the original post on this thread, it's filled with insult , propaganda and hate. You can't possibly convince anybody with your post here that you are mentally astute. Read your post ,again.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
You're not Ika. Claim your Izon tribe and stop acting funny.

No nor be Izon,na fulani.

Na only people I done see wey nor dey learn like face reality.Too much emotion.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by DMerciful(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Looool...burst who? I'm from Ute-okpu, let that sink in.

Igbos are not our enemies! Personally I don't like Kanu tactics but from your intonation, this goes beyond Kanu.

As far a North is concerned, you're Igbo. Do not be caught there during an uprising claiming Ika, you won't be spared
Sufferingboy:

Keep quit,you Ika impostor.How many times I done burst you here say you be impostor? You Igbo man pretending to be Ika.......

No tribe can forgive Igbos after all the insult and propaganda.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No nor be Izon,na fulani.

Na only people I done see wey nor dey learn like face reality.Too much emotion.
It's obvious you are becoming jittery. Stop deceiving yourself. Where's BishopMagic and other Izon clowns to come fight for you.

You opened a useless thread to profile an ethnic group, but met the wrong response.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

Why would you think Igbo hate Ika while all we have been trying to prove is simply the strong cultural connections that prove Ika are Igboid people. What you understand as hate is Igbo distancing themselves since you not only deny any relationship with Igbo but takes it a step further to call us names like "Igbon/slaves" and "criminals" not to ward off debates that you will lose.
We extended a hand of brotherhood but instead of you to come with facts you resort to insults.....the Igbo you are calling slaves you have not a single fact to prove that....you are scared of intellectual discussions. Example is the original post on this thread, it's filled with insult , propaganda and hate. You can't possibly convince anybody with your post here that you are mentally astute. Read your post ,again.

You can only deceive your fellow Ipob members with this your write up.Nairalanders know the truth about Igbo hate and propaganda towards Ika people...

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by mancoconut: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:
The greatest mistake of Igbos is they are very arrogant(Know it all mentality).

I have been saying it here for long,Igbos should learn to carry others along and seek alliance.They should learn to be humble.

As powerful as tompolo,he know his boundary,He will never come out and start spreading propaganda against other southern tribe or insulting them.Tompolo may not be highly educated,but he is smart to respect other oil producing tribe.

When Gen Irabor was appointed as CDS,Kanu and his followers started spreading propaganda about him and we young Ikas were watching with keen interest.

Life no be about chestbeating and been loud mouthed like Igbos do.If you want to fight NIG government you need aliance,not blackmailing snd insulting other southern tribe who did not wrong you.Igbos learn to strategise and make friends in southern Nigeria not enemies.

Learn to respect other people decision.

Make your comment abeg.Igbos are not really wise,they just loud mouthed.

The irony and melancholy of it all is that you claim to be Ika, bros you come from a tribe who are so stupid and uncivilized that they couldn't even evolve a language, culture, and name for themselves but had to appropriate everything IGBO in language and culture yet deny been Igbos... who even sabi Ika people on the global map of relevance? your people are eternally stuck in the quagmire of identity crisis because you have no authentic identity of your own worth celebrating. Ika stole their language and culture from Igbos (predominantly) , Benins, Igalas etc because una ancestors no get the brains to forge their own identity without borrowing from others. Kanu is one man and the Igbos are a proud nation of 40 million or more people, yet a complete nonentity like you has the fallacious guts to insult a whole nation who gave your tiny and irrelevant tribe their identity on the account of one man's ideology? Igbos don suffer for this Naija sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You can only deceive your fellow Ipob members with this your write up.Nairalanders know the truth about [s]Igbo hate and propaganda towards Ika people[/s]...
Ijaw hate and propaganda should be the rightful sentence.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
Looool...burst who? I'm from Ute-okpu, let that sink in.

Igbos are not our enemies! Personally I don't like Kanu tactics but from your intonation, this goes beyond Kanu.

As far a North is concerned, you're Igbo. Do not be caught there during an uprising claiming Ika, you won't be spared

Look no need for all this,first I am not in support of the fulani agenda but you see this Igbos their own too much..

It is just like the same way southerners see even Igala,Kanuri,nupe,gwari as huasa or fulani.

If there an uprising today in the south against fulani,even innocent hausa's will be killed.Nupes and gwaris will be killed because southerners see them all as fulani or even hausa......
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:

@Sufferingboy , read the above post and see the ability of a sane human to make distinction between tribal affiliations and political affiliation. This guy is proud to be Ika but also understands that the struggle for secession is right and just.

You make it very hard for people to believe you are Ika. You think only Igbo are being marginalized ? If a crisis breaks out in the north Ika will not be spared because the north don't even know you exist. You are grouped as Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:

The irony and melancholy of it all is that you claim to be Ika, bros you come from a tribe who are so stupid and uncivilized that they couldn't even evolve a language, culture, and name for themselves but had to appropriate everything IGBO in language and culture yet deny been Igbos... who even sabi Ika people on the global map of relevance? your people are eternally stuck in the quagmire of identity crisis because you have no authentic identity of your own worth celebrating. Ika stole their language and culture from Igbos (predominantly) , Benins, Igalas etc because una ancestors no get the brains to forge their own identity without borrowing from others. Kanu is one man and the Igbos are a proud nation of 40 million or more people, yet a complete nonentity like you has the fallacious guts to insult a whole nation who gave your tiny and irrelevant tribe their identity on the account of one man's ideology? Igbos don suffer for this Naija sha grin

Another one,continue.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

Fair enough and I can respect your position. Fact is that some of us only speak because many Igbos insulted our ethnic group needlessly when we were never the enemy.

If not for that needless attack against Yorubas and others by many Igbos, I have no interest in mocking Kanu and Igbos because I always see the bigger picture which is that Kanu, IPOB, ESN and UGM got the full focus of Nigeria's military might whereas the very deadly Boko Haram and murderous Fulani bandits are the biggest untamed physical and economic scourge against Nigeria for many years now.

Southerners should not ordinarily be jubilating anything because the bigger picture, that can be visited on any of us, still means Kanu was not entirely wrong even if his terrorist modus operandi was unacceptable.

Can OBJ crack down ruthlessly on Fulani bandits and Boko Haram like this when we even saw Pantami weeping over the assault against Boko Haram terrorists and Gumi is always demanding dialogue for killer bandits? It is something for all of us in the South to think about.

Still, you cannot fight injustice, even if your cause is just, by isolating, insulting and demeaning all others. Especially those who have not done anything to deserve the vitriol you always arrogantly, ungratefully and unthinkingly deploy against them.

What's all this holier-than-thou sermon? As far as this forum is concerned, people troll Igbos and Igbos troll back.
I have seen numerous thread not connected to Igbos yet there are handles dedicated in derailing threads into an Igbo bashing thread. If you talk about insults, it goes both ways so enough of this saintly disposition. You are not innocent yourself.

On the agitations, It is a norm for Nigerians to insult and ridicule secessionist. Even before the rise of MNK, people taunted Igbos as far back as the first secession movements in the 60s and early 90s.
There was no way Igbos were not going to respond to the taunts. Unless you are a bias person, which I am sure you are, you will agree with me that at the mention of Igbos, Biafra and Ipob, some Nigerians immediately start trash talking Igbos. We can see that on this forum.

Nobody is holy and will be exonerate on this. The repulsive and derogatory comments go both ways.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:

This is not a cultural discussion but a political one. Address him directly and leave Ika alone. The guy is a bit irritating but we can handle the little pest, maturely. He is not speaking for Ika, here.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't need to face IPOB alone without adding Igbo,because they are synonymous.

When you guys were insulting Ika people for refusing Ipob.You guys were happy.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Insult unto what? You said you are not Igbos and never a part of Biafra and Igbos are saying stay on your own.
What is the problem. Must you chase clout all the time?

3 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

@Sufferingboy , read the above post and see the ability of a sane human to make distinction between tribal affiliations and political affiliation. This guy is proud to be Ika but also understands that the struggle for secession is right and just.

You make it very hard for people to believe you are Ika. You think only Igbo are being marginalized ? If a crisis breaks out in the north Ika will not be spared because the north don't even know you exist. You are grouped as Igbo.
That dude is a drunk fisherman, I can bet my balls on that. Don't allow a clown deceive you.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Another one,continue.

If you didn't start this thread by mocking and insulting Igbo that guy would not have fired back. But, after getting checked today you will open another thread blaming Igbo for all your sufferings.....cant you see how senseless you sound.

You fetched ant infested woods and attracted lizards!

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by nlreserve: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by DMerciful(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you feel this strongly against the Igbos, is that not a more reason you should support Biafra actualization so they can go and leave everyone else in 'peace' ?

We want a restructured Nigeria at least and without people like Kanu ,Igboho the FG will do nothing.
Sufferingboy:

Look no need for all this,first I am not in support of the fulani agenda but you see this Igbos their own too much..

It is just like the same way southerners see even Igala,Kanuri,nupe,gwari as huasa or fulani.

If there an uprising today in the south against fulani,even innocent hausa's will be killed.Nupes and gwaris will be killed because southerners see them all as fulani or even hausa......

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

Insult unto what? You said you are not Igbos and never a part of Biafra and Igbos are saying stay on your own.
What is the problem. Must you chase clout all the time?

Bros talk truth for once,If you have been in this forum for long you go see wetin Igbos dey write and plan for my people.....
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I don't need to face IPOB alone without adding Igbo,because they are synonymous.

When you guys were insulting Ika people for refusing Ipob.You guys were happy.

You are not very bright and you lack the temperament to have a logic based based argument but you love opening threads.....lmao

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
If you feel this strongly against the Igbos, is that not a more reason you should support Biafra actualization so they can go and leave everyone else in 'peace' ?

We want a restructured Nigeria at least and without people like Kanu ,Igboho the FG will do nothing.

Let me ask you,na Ika people stop Igbos from leaving? They should settle their wahala with their fulani brothers.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eastlink:
That dude is a drunk fisherman, I can bet my balls on that. Don't allow a clown deceive you.

I strongly suspect an Ijaw behind the handle...they are famous for that.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros talk truth for once,If you have been in this forum for long you go see wetin Igbos dey write and plan for my people.....

You said you don't want Igbos, Igbos replied and said they dont give a damn about you too.
What are you crying for!

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Eastlink(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
IDENNAA:

I strongly suspect an Ijaw behind the handle...they are famous for that.
Thank God you understand the game. Expect more of such shenanigan in days to come. TonyeBarcanista and his INC clowns are doing a great job.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

You said you don't want Igbos, Igbos replied and said they dont give a damn about you too.
What are you crying for!

Bros na your cry? Let cry for kanu pls.
Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by IDENNAA(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Let me ask you,na Ika people stop Igbos from leaving? They should settle their wahala with their fulani brothers.

Oga, Ika is not important in this discourse. We have said it a million time that we are only concerned with Enuani! You know this but you continue to write these trash....ENUANI we want NOT Ika. Go with your Bini lords...onye mgbu!

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by DMerciful(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
There is no southern tribe that has achieved anything tangible because they're in a contraption. Restructuring Nigeria or separation is better for any tribe with ambition.

So don't make it seems we Ika people are ok with Nigeria, we're absolutely not!
Sufferingboy:

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. by Boudiccao: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros na your cry? Let cry for kanu pls.

He fought for what he believed in. Rather cry for Southerners like you that don't know what is about to befall them because of their Igbo phobia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Fintiri: Buhari’s Successor Can Come From Anywhere, Zoning Not A Problem / Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers / Appeal Court Affirms APC’s Isah Jibrin As Kogi East Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.