Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

The ERP System Goes Beyond Collection, Storage And Management Of Data. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The ERP System Goes Beyond Collection, Storage And Management Of Data. (232 Views)

My Journey Into The World Of Data Science / What Are Major Trends In ERP System? / Mail Ant V1.0 - The Email Marketing And Management Tool By Antware Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ERP System Goes Beyond Collection, Storage And Management Of Data. by Ladymira: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
In the business world, some people struggle to understand other benefits derivable from the use of an ERP system.

The ERP system goes beyond collection, storage and management of data.

It must be flexible and adjustable to suit the needs of every business. The advent of the Covid-19 pandemic has made some businesses to migrate their ERP from an in-premise to a cloud based system for online and real-time data update. This migration was also for the health and safety of their employees as they are seen as the valuable assets of the organizations.

Some of the benefits of the ERP system mentioned above were the solutions that my team and I put forward during a presentation at one of the 4 star hotels in Lagos state, Nigeria.

Company representatives at the meeting were the CEO, Head of Operations, Human Resource Manager and Head of Finance. We planned 30 minutes for both presentation and questions, but ended up spending more time as the Head of Finance took more than 85% of the presentation time to ask questions around information management.

Some of the concerns raised were:

1. Getting central information across all branches.
2. Possibility of inter-branch inventory movement.
3. Determination of reorder level with the use of the system.
4. Valuation of inventory.
5. Generation of daily sales report from lodging, restaurant and bar.
6. Flexibility of exporting report files.

We were able to address the company's concerns with practicable workflow of the Fastra ERP.

At the end of the demonstration, the team confessed that the software is robust.

For more information, kindly visit our website https://bigfixtech.com/ or call/chat me on 07083224066.

#erpsoftware #erpsoftwareinnigeria #management #data #team #hotels #erp

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A PLSQL Developer? / Data Analytics Courses With Certification By IIT Madras & Intellipaat / 3D Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.