Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? (576 Views)

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. / Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by dubra: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
If the arrest of Nnamdi kanu is actually true I for one doesn't agree that it's going to have any effect, nnamdi kanu that I know must have perfected everything in any case he's killed, in fact I don't think anything will change
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biafra is dead.
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Akudaisi: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Biafra is dead.
your dick is more dead

9 Likes

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
your dick is more dead

Trademark of Igbos... Insults

Oya go and Carry your Biafra from federal high court.

Umu Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Akudaisi: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Umu Anuofia
I mean it your dick is more dead,I take a dead Biafra over your dead dick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by richmond500: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
your dick is more dead
hahahah

3 Likes

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
I mean it your dick is more dead,I take a dead Biafra over your dead dick grin

That's Ipob trademark Insults.

No wonder FG is dessiminating them like flies.

Biafra wurukwa nke ebonyi who will agree to mingle with people of northern history.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Chiboy484(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Umu Anuofia
you're a big foooool
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Akudaisi: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That's Ipob trademark Insults.

No wonder FG is dessiminating them like flies.

cry me a river,mind you if anything should happen to Nnamdi Kanu it won't go down well
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chiboy484:
you're a big foooool

Wise man go and bail your supreme leader from FG.

Your pain is giving me joy.

1 Like

Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
cry me a river,mind you if anything should happen to Nnamdi Kanu it won't go down well

As dey arrested who come save am?

If they kill him, any Ipob that puts his head will join him to grave.

Buhari has out support on that.
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Akudaisi: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

As dey arrested who come save am?

If they kill him, any Ipob that puts his head will join him to grave.

Buhari has out support on that.
let's see his face yet, because now what we have at hand is a badly Photoshoped pictures,to right thinking Individuals it's not a tangible evidence
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
let's see his face yet, because now what we have at hand is a badly Photoshoped pictures,to right thinking Individuals it's not a tangible evidence

Same way he photoshopped buhari and called him Jubril and his brainwashed miscreants believed him.
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by nlreserve: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biafra is an idea; a spirit. The death of three million people did not kill it. I don't think the arrest of one man will stop it.

#freeKanuNow #BiafraExit
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Akudaisi: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[b]Same way he photoshopped buhari and called him Jubril and his brainwashed [/b]miscreants believed him.
grin yes since Bubu is alive NK isnt arrested grin
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by Skillsnigeria: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nothing will changed, another leader with military experience will become ipob leader and the struggle will continue
Re: Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? by dubra: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Nothing will changed, another leader with military experience will become ipob leader and the struggle will continue
they don't even knows how these things work, a group thar is in over 120 countries?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Serial Defector Called Senator Ben Obi Is A Super Mole In The Pdp / Atiku Bread Hits Kano, Distributed To Residents / 300 Nigerians Illegally Arrested, Languishing In Italian Jails – Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.