Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (40615 Views)

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Omodua:
You are indeed a PIG. Your yarns indicate so. You're devoid of commonsense and therefore your thinking is tailored towards Pig. You deserve it, with silly disposition.
Gerrrrout here!
[/s]

Exposed pained OKORO IPIG terrorist monkey... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Omodua(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Only delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys masquerade as someone whom they are not. A typical Fulani doesn't even gives a FVCK about NL not to talk of masquerading as someone else.
The only dumb asses who are interested in recruiting some zombies into their camp is the IPIG terrorist monkeys. I know you idiotic IPIG terrorists fools by your words, warped shallow and irrational thinking.
Namdiot coward Cownu has gotten you miscreants brainwashed to the extent that you'll believe any trash he feeds on you on daily basis no matter how stupid and illogical it might sound.

Okoro IPIG terrorist monkey now STFU and FVCK off.
You have exposed yourself as unrepentant PIG with IPIGS mentality.
Fake Omo Oduduwa with Fulani ancestry.
Shame unto you,Mr IPIGS, the Pig!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Omodua(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Only delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys masquerade as someone whom they are not. A typical Fulani doesn't even gives a FVCK about NL not to talk of masquerading as someone else.
The only dumb asses who are interested in recruiting some zombies into their camp is the IPIG terrorist monkeys. I know you idiotic IPIG terrorists fools by your words, warped shallow and irrational thinking.
Namdiot coward Cownu has gotten you miscreants brainwashed to the extent that you'll believe any trash he feeds on you on daily basis no matter how stupid and illogical it might sound.

Okoro IPIG terrorist monkey now STFU and FVCK off.
Needless engaging you. IPIGS pig and behaving to true character as PIG devoid of any rational sense. A pig is always Pig. So,enjoy your idiocy and infantile disposition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=Omodua post=104566010]Needless engaging you. IPIGS pig and behaving to true character as PIG devoid of any rational sense. A pig is always Pig. So,enjoy your idiocy and infantile disposition.[/quote][/s]

Exposed Okoro masquerading as Omo Odua is still pained, wailing and crying like a lunatic jilted Hoe.
I have already moved on but I see that you are incapable of doing the same.
Hey Uchenna, I don't give a flying FVCK about you, so I'll suggest you get a real life and stop masquerading as someone that you are not.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Omodua(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=Omodua post=104566010]Needless engaging you. IPIGS pig and behaving to true character as PIG devoid of any rational sense. A pig is always Pig. So,enjoy your idiocy and infantile disposition.[/s]

Exposed Okoro masquerading as Omo Odua is still pained, wailing and crying like a lunatic jilted Hoe.
I have already moved on but I see that you are incapable of doing the same.
Hey Uchenna, I don't give a flying FVCK about you, so I'll suggest you get a real life and stop masquerading as someone that you are not.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
The Pig! So,you don't know Edo and Delta bear Omodua as common names and not peculiar to Yoruba only? This shows how mean and infantile you are. The Truth remains as a Pig in Ipigs,your reasoning faculty is not beyond a Pig in animal kingdom.
Shame unto you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.