Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (40614 Views)

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by KanuSE: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
No harm will come to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! The lion of the East!! let the buharist's rejoice today! But I assure you, their joy will be short lived!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by TBD(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Commander of Unknown Gunmen welcome to zoo country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by DriveByKiller: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
nnamdi Kalu deviated from the path of truth long time ago and lost the respect of many youth.

When he canvassed for violence and encouraged his armed supporters to engage the army and police and nearly tuned the south east into another North East, he descended into the level of Fulani herdsmen.

Yes Nigeria is not working, yeah, Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after the civil war, but kanu isn't far behind and we don't need him to know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Wickedtruths: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emmanuel Kanu is the same person known as Emma Powerful, spokesperson of Ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Buhari go do KANU wetin baba God do snake for bible 2000years ago sad

He would crawl with his stomach Genesis 3:14 cry
Can you remember some powerful man called Abacha?
Good.
Since you ain't God, you can complete the story but use your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
I be think say my Nnamdi Kanu dey on asylum vacation on UK?

And Isreali be our ancestors too

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
No cause for alarm.

Jubrin just want to ask him how he discovered he was from Sudan. undecided
Ehn
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by MartinsD12(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

VANGUARD
Nothing will happen to him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by ehemwhy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Freedom fighter that wears Fendi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

VANGUARD

dont worry. they send his dead body to una very soon.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by tnerro1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Didn’t like his tactics of killing policemen and women, many of them got the job to survive and fed their families. ****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by rummmy: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:
You call that a fredoom fighter by commanding is un known gunmen to kill security forces.. It seems this family don't known the gravity of offense this their mad dog as committed...
show me evidence he commanded unkown gun man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by olaolaking: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
360degreess:
grin grin grin The demented albino is now looking like a fowl that has Corona virus.
Leave the man. He was thinking of the strategy to use to join APC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by J2381: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Freedom fighter my ass!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Antoeni(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
After the announcement that all sugar Daddy should return to base Nnamdi Kanu still went out to Brazil for a date.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by candidbabe(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
How the mighty has fallen.
I am still in shock.
Shudders!!!!

Kanu looks sick to me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by joyousever(f): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
My question here is , how did he get arrested? I thought he was abroad all this while? And if he ever was abroad all the while, why did he come back?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by AnanseK(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
So he has family and they didn’t caution him about him commanding his brainless followers to kill other families.
Everyone one of us comes from a family, including the policemen and soldiers that Kanu commanded his followers to kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by sweetshisha: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu go suffer no be small

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by JohnOkolo: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

VANGUARD

You guys are so lucky this is the best government in Nigeria's history, if not the entire Family should be placed under heavy security watch and treated like the trash they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by richmond500: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
Have you noticed only Southerners especially westerners are rejoicing? Even the northerners are a bit skeptical.

South Nigeria is just the worst!
north doesn't have time for all these dramas.

U can hardly see north insulting people just like the SE does
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
speaking up is for him to kill my brothers serving in Nigeria police and Army abi?

Speaking up is for him to make my younger ones orphans, speaking up is for him to make our women widow, speaking up is to make our parents cry for loosing there sons serving and making a living in Nigeria force in the east?

May you people supporting him suffer and die the way Nnamdi Kanu ordered the killing of those people..

Before you react and quote I am an igbo man from Ebonyi state.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Felixamos:
Bob Marley's Redemption song comes to mind..
"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look"

Most Nigerians are not worth fighting for at all.. look at lekki protesters, deji adeyanju, fella.. the list goes on... Even Nnamdi Kanu's kinsmen sef wey call themselves ohaneze indigbo, turned their back against him...

Dude got dual citizenship and from the few times I've listened to his broadcast, I can tell he has something upstairs.. him for just stay for UK enjoy him life and forget about fighting for people wey never yet realize sey them dey chains.. I just feel for the guy...

Where do you think they extradited him from?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
AnanseK:

So he has family and they didn’t caution him about him commanding his brainless followers to kill other families.
Everyone one of us comes from a family, including the policemen and soldiers that Kanu commanded his followers to kill.
gbam you're on point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by candidbabe(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
joyousever:
My question here is , how did he get arrested? I thought he was abroad all this while? And if he ever was abroad all the while, why did he come back?

The Interpol arrested him in abroad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by anselm791(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

VANGUARD

Well a lot more people has died for the 'truth' than any other cause in human history.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Paretomaster1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:
You call that a fredoom fighter by commanding is un known gunmen to kill security forces.. It seems this family don't known the gravity of offense this their mad dog as committed...

They are simply senseless.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by richmond500: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
joyousever:
he wasn't dealing with a group, he was messing with a country and its intelligence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by od501: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
MatabSch:
I laff, he will be prosecuted

For what exactly?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by KanuSE: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
GeneralPula:
Normal family support..

But they won’t say this if some of their family members were among the security agencies killed..

Me, I personally think somebody must have gave buhari that 2 sure Odd..

Arrested & extradited.

@bolded,

Can you reference your claim please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.