Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (40616 Views)

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by hope4nigeria(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:
You call that a fredoom fighter by commanding is un known gunmen to kill security forces.. It seems this family don't known the gravity of offense this their mad dog as committed...
what gravity offence? Mumu people full this country, when buhari was rehabilitating Boko Haram, and no single fulani herdsmen arrested, bandits are having fun killing citizens and soldiers, you turn blind eye, now you are masturbating on kanu,

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Eddygourdo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
That's what we are saying. No better person is brave. So, he should be encouraged. Which of the better person is ready to do it the right way?

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.

and to what end.... This disgrace? A further humiliation of ndi igbo ? We rather will embrace an end to the violence while the elite class of igbo people learn they have to start participating in national politics. We need to start cutting deals that will allow the restructure or disintegration of this useless country. To try to achieve that using kanu's crude method will never achieve biafra nor any benefit for the igbo or other marginalised minority groups.

Hopefully all violence ends and economic growth can resume in the south east again. The easterners cannot lose from federal government marginalisation and also lose their own efforts as well through Wathon and unwarranted destruction by disruptive elements (ipob, military idiots and Fulani bandits)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by richeeyo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
No cause for alarm.

Jubrin just want to ask him how he discovered he was from Sudan. undecided
That one na another wahala oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by adebwalex(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Can you link him to your unknown gunmen?
If you say he spoke about it online, can you still link him to it? Anyone can anybodies account to do anything atleast there is no video to align him with the said offence.
He jumped bail; he did in self preservation because he would have being killed if seen.
Have any arre ted ESN member said anything about kano being their leader? I guess you know the answer.
But I know the fulani court will try to do what is in their mind. Regardless that gumi and co are roaming carelessly but you know anything can happen, very strange things can happen. Use your head very well.

Use your brain too very well before you type out of hatred... Nndigbo have even denied him and you are here typing grammer... It is only a coward that will run away while ordering is fellow to commit crime... This time around He won't scale through. That should also be extended to Iswap and bokoharam commanders..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by adebwalex(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
hope4nigeria:
what gravity offence? Mumu people full this country, when buhari was rehabilitating Boko Haram, and no single fulani herdsmen arrested, bandits are having fun killing citizens and soldiers, you turn blind eye, now you are masturbating on kanu,
If you don't know you are the master of Mumu people in the country who cannot use their common brain to think base out of hatred....get out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Holaomoakin(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Informant! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Sholaco: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Foolish people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by dumiel: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Just shut da heck up already as you're da brainless one here!!! I don't support a forceful marriage of this country either but harming and encouraging gullible youths and openly, on social media, ordering them to threaten and to maim their kinsmen who don't share his beliefs is nothing but barbaric.. So much caution thrown in d wind & that's Y he's where he is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Patrioticman007(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Curious345:
Fugitive Kanu is yet to bury his father and mother.

Now Buhari has brought him home to at least accord some respect to his dead parents .

He should be thankful

What a privilege opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The idea will always be online or on paper

Embedded, imprinted and impressed in the core of the heart

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by karnap(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
no body is manhandling him,he should go and explained why he threatened the security forces by just sitting down send a voice note around he don't know he is leader so he thinks his words can be taken lightly?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Telldem1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Lol see the son now. grin prison no good o

In the language he understands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMYZhPaDXo
You pple are joking with War
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Sultty(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
justice should not be selective. mnk, ansaru, bandits, GUMI, nd avengers,fulani herdmen, jamb members and their sponsors should be either eliminated in gun duel or handcuffed and be brought to court like this.
secondly if a demented dead grill bbq tongue *spits* operator thinks he killed those he's meant to fight for then those people ansaru/jamb members kill are there not mostly their indigenous Muslims? if this gov't wants me to take them seriously they should bring all these terrorist to book too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Ategberoson(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103203256:
cheesy cheesy wink

Dem Prophets MANNA in da building.
Dem MANNA da Truth....

Our darling Miracle head strong.
We have known that since when she was a baby,
We cried on her grave for God to avenge her painful death for us all.
Who says God doesn't answer prayers?
This is only the beginning of the end.
RIP Darling Miracle and all the hundreds of innocent citizens killed by this animal.

Tbc, Barbecue/Grilling work calling
tongue tongue

I remembered this lady predicament. Nnamdi KANU goofed a lot, killing your fellow Igbo is really a big shame that I expect all Igbo to unanimously condemned, rather he was being appraised

this is a shame and the lady family wouldn't mind if MNK is slowly killed as he influence the untimely death of their daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Lixusheng(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Felixamos:
Bob Marley's Redemption song comes to mind..
"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look"

Most Nigerians are not worth fighting for at all.. look at lekki protesters, deji adeyanju, fella.. the list goes on... Even Nnamdi Kanu's kinsmen sef wey call themselves ohaneze indigbo, turned their back against him...

Dude got dual citizenship and from the few times I've listened to his broadcast, I can tell he has something upstairs.. him for just stay for UK enjoy him life and forget about fighting for people wey never yet realize sey them dey chains.. I just feel for the guy...

Nor b only prophet.... Kanu wey de cash out.... Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Boudiccao: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
DMerciful:
Have you noticed only Southerners especially westerners are rejoicing? Even the northerners are a bit skeptical.

South Nigeria is just the worst!

Southern Nigerians are Igbo phobic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by rummmy: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:

Keep waiting for the evidence. So you did not listen to his conversation about IPOb to kill officer and go after their family And you are here asking me of evidence. Sit their I will bring evidence for you OK grin grin
ooooh....I thought he killed them himself....you no get talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Angelfrost(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
You all kept quiet when he was instigating anarchy and war just few weeks ago... Now, you have found your voices. And you call yourselves elders. Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Mancrossfire: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
This your copy and paste never do?
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by abysirius(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Until now I didn't know criminals have family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Jones4190(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
We will only treat him in the Language he will understand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by PAWG(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by tonididdy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:

Naaaaa....
This was one selfish Mf
This is why he doesn't have strong backing because his intentions are familiar, it's all about him and igboland .
He isn't a freedom fighter for depressed Nigerians in general.
I am totally in support of any group of persons that wants to break away from a country, it's choices as long as that's what the people want and not just the leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by PAWG(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:
God punish Una,. Where Una dey when Una Son, Nnamdi Kanu was busy killing Security agents, burning Police and Government Buildings. cool

Exactly, he’s no better than the government he’d been accusing of killing his brethren. It’s still Ibos that ended up being killed at the hands of his stooges.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by cedricksly: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
MatabSch:
WOW! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============
how much do you sell this hard disk and are the lessons up to date
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by hope4nigeria(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:

If you don't know you are the master of Mumu people in the country who cannot use their common brain to think base out of hatred....get out
I still get sense pass Buhari by far, you are just a nonentity aboki with cow brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by okuta007: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
adebwalex:
You call that a fredoom fighter by commanding is un known gunmen to kill security forces.. It seems this family don't known the gravity of offense this their mad dog as committed...

now we know Gulak and others were killed as collateral damage just to pain’t MNK bad so they can have legal basis to jail him for life - all that murders in the east were not UGM- they were DSS led assault on the people’s lives so they can blame Kanu for it

so the North is so scared of Nigeria breaking up? hmmmm then the current called Nigeria must break up The slavery of the south by the North must end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by olahero(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fendi COWNU grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by IAMPEDRO: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Let's assume they succeeded killing him, you think another won't rise?
I have listened to few of his broadcast, he is saying nothing but the damn TRUTH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by oranget(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why should they not manhandle him, is he not a man? Should they now babyhandle him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Qtsnow(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now that....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by AntiNigerian: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Nonsense, just kpai the idiot.
Finish him.
kill him and ask those in Yemen how far.. do you want another Yemen+Syria in Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.