Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) (826 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / A Political Strategist Saw It All. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes, we all know Tinubu is smart, Haba bobo Chicago that is his name, because a strategist won't make such a silly mistake the political miscalculation was grievous and I am a strategist and a strategist is like a sniper he stays there for days, weeks or months waiting for the right time and many people don't know why I always tell Igbos to go with 5 states if Israel didn't accept UK partition plan in 1947 do you think that they would have been able to build a country today? The ones that refused the partition plan are stateless for over 73yrs now, so strategy is very very important, if you know It won't work don't do it unless you are pretty sure you are dealing with a dumb person.

Fulanis are the masters of division and they use people and look I tell you if you are not a Fulani Muslim you are not a friend of the Fulanis if you like be a Tinubu they would never see you like them, never, Abiola dined with them and see what happened how would Tinubu make this kind of political mistake and Tinubu himself has spoken against Buhari in the past, Tinubu knows that Buhari is a failure but he chose to dine with the devil and not just any devil, but the Fulani devil, they are wicked and vicious and they don't forgive like we Christians, these are the descendants of Usman Dan fodio , you people always seem to forget, Usman the jihadist marauder from Jalon or wherever I don't care because he is not indigenous to Nigeria, they killed the Hausas and stole their land.

A smart man like Tinubu bobo Chicago didn't learn from the past and Tinubu would have chosen ambode as buharis VP, I don't care if ambode would have resigned as the governor or not even contest at all because ambode is just like bobo Chicago and this was why he was able to out smart Tinubu even fashola is not as smart as ambode, Tinubu would have pushed in ambode instead of osinbanjo that one is a sisy, a pastor, look you have to be dirty like the fulanis to beat the fulanis and that is why they hate nnamdi kanu so much because they finally saw a man that is ready to dance dirty in the mud with them, the only time they saw this kind of craziness was with ojukwu in 1967, i guess the spirt of ojukwu is in kanu now, gowon hated ojukwu and he didnt understand where ojukwus stubbornness was coming from, he could not tame the man and till tomorrow gowon would always fear Ojukwu, if you doubt me go and watch gowon facial expressions during the war watch most of the interviews he gave he wanted to cry despite talking tough.

So Tibubu is not a strategist but he Is just smart but not smarter than the Fulanis, look Fulanis would rather support PDP Atiku to win instead of giving power to Tinubu, they know Tinubu is smarter than them as they can't control him, Fulanis controlled Obasanjo but they can't control Tinubu because the man is a god in Lagos, the only option Tibubu have now is to break away from the Fulanis and save himself from further embarrassment, Tinubu did not learn from Awolowo and Abiola, Fulanis don't keep their word, remember what Buhari told everyone when he visited Lagos recently, he said don't sit in Lagos and decide for us in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKMM-Bc9Yg

https://www.biafranboys.org/tinubu-really-political-strategist-yes

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin

Nnamdi Kanu is getting tortured as we speak and and a biafrans concern is a Yoruba man name Tinubu, flexing in Ikoyi

First way to know a stupid Ipobian?!

He thinks everyone up North is a Fulani man

*Gowon. Is Ngas from middlebelt and not Fulani

*Muritalla is Hausa/Auchi and not a Fulani

*Obasanjo is a Yoruba man

*Shagari is Fulani

*Babangida is Nupe

*Abacha is Kanuri

*Abdulsalam is Gwari / Gbagi

*Yar'Adua is Taureg/Hausa

7 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Nnamdi Kanu is getting tortured as we speak and and a biafrans concern is a Yoruba man name Tinubu, flexing in Ikoyi

Kanu did what Tinubu can never do your yoruba nation rally is coming up

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate Simplyleo onionbandit what do you have to say
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by carterguccy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
iPob swine grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
carterguccy:
iPob swine grin grin grin grin

Shut up and close mouth because you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

Kanu did what Tinubu can never do your yoruba nation rally is coming up

Lol

You clearly are a small child if you haven't heard of how Democracy came and Tinubu's NADECO exploits that gave you Ibos democracy

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by LamidiCownu: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
See ipod pigs trying to deflect grin grin
Fulani just arrested the head of 'ungun known men ' but nah Tinubu be their problem.

Osus are currently in severe pain grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by LamidiCownu: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

Shut up and close mouth because you have nothing to say
Ipob pig.

Lamidi Cownu my namesake is singing like canary already.
Osu coward . grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by Kennyswag: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
igbos are cursed i swear to God grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

You clearly are a small child if you haven't heard of how Democracy came and Tinubu's NADECO exploits that gave you Ibos democracy

Lol. Who betrayed abiola?abiolas wife said it we know she was referring to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
igbos are cursed i swear to God grin grin

How come these cursed igbos are progressing and infact if they pull out from your economies in your states it would collapse, I love this kind of curse

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Ipob pig.

Lamidi Cownu my namesake is singing like canary already.
Osu coward . grin

Kanu is treated like a king or you didn't read, ode do
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
LamidiCownu:
See ipod pigs trying to deflect grin grin
Fulani just arrested the head of 'ungun known men ' but nah Tinubu be their problem.

Osus are currently in severe pain grin cheesy grin

Mc oluomo thug, we igbos support yoruba nation and freedom must come, you yoruba omo Al.. Can't stop yoruba freedom
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

Lol. Who betrayed abiola?abiolas wife said it we know she was referring to Tinubu

Betrayed in what way... Abi who is your damn history teacher my child?!

Who ran Radio Kudirat?! Who was the financier of NADECO after confiscation of Abiola's business

Ipobians are just funny to say the least

No wonder you can't achieve common Biafra 50 years now or a Presidency with 40 million able men running to other region to survive

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Betrayed in what way... Abi who is your damn history teacher my child?!

Who ran Radio Kudirat?! Who was the financier after confiscation of Abiola's business

Ipobians are just funny to say the least

No wonder you can't achieve common Biafra 50 years now or a Presidency with 40 million able men running to other region to survive

Ask abiolas wife a recent quote I saw today. A supportive angel might be a backstabbing demon and that was the case of Tinubu
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by Kennyswag: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:
[s]

How come these cursed igbos are progressing and infact if they pull out from your economies in your states it would collapse, I love this kind of curse[/s]
cursed tribe of the world

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
cursed tribe of the world

But that cursed tribe is 100 times better than you fulani cow herders. Lol
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

Ask abiolas wife a recent quote I saw today. A supportive angel might be a backstabbing demon and that was the case of Tinubu

Any link Mr Ipobian

Because that is how dunce Kanu always peddle lies because he is a big fool

And now he is where he belongs with DSS

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Any link Mr Ipobian

Because that is how dunce Kanu always peddle lies because he is a big fool

You don't know politics shebi you are Yoruba go and ask abiolas wife, stay in the topic, is Tinubu a strategist yes or no, stop running around like a headless chicken, because fulanis betrayed Tinubu just like always
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Omo yeebow how was he betrayed

By giving him Vice President, Speaker, Super Minister of works and housing, or what

Ibo worry more about Kanu.

Yes buhari was talking to you when he said don't sit in lagos and tell us what we should do in Abuja abi, you can't have a straight conversation, you are probably a 16yr old
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by fozapi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Omo yeebow how was he betrayed

By giving him Vice President, Speaker, Super Minister of works and housing, or what

Ibo worry more about Kanu.

Sunday Igboho is 10times greater than Tinubu and history would be kind to Sunday Igboho
Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
offensive word

Someone was ban because he used the word bororo

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Same reason Nnamdi Kanu the Criminal idiot would die of treasonous capital crime

How is a phrase Yeebbow a violation of rule 2

Education is truly important

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by Sufferingboy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Trying to divert attention from kanu.

Let us give tinubu a little space,another time we can face him.

Now is the time to face kanu....

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by sweetshisha: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
1036six:
[s][/s]
but you're a rapist

grin

Jubril elsudan dealing with criminals 5%ters and dot Republicans since 1960s generation after generations

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Political Strategist(video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
shocked shocked

Quite a time baby girl cheesy

What's the latest, How d go dey go nah
AchalugoNwa:
offensive word

Someone was ban because he used the word bororo

Myn.d44 Lala.sticlala Se.un
Rule 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

90- 87 Basketball: See The List Of Team That Did The Magic: Pictures / Ipob Members Protesting In Spain.. / Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.