Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? (1509 Views)

Will Sen Abaribe Be Contesting In Nigeria Or Biafra? / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin
Clown

You must think you're chatting with a toddler.

Note that your so-called popularity on NL adds absolutely nothing to you in real terms. Either online or offline. Well, maybe empty ego-massaging

grin angry

Of course, it's unbelievable most especially the rating.. Na so it dey go..Na Cow wey you no fit use mouth blow air..

In all, I am grateful...
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by frankyychiji(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin
Clown

You must think you're chatting with a toddler.

Note that your so-called popularity on NL adds absolutely nothing to you in real terms. Either online or offline. Well, maybe empty ego-massaging
I don laff tire here oo grin

Helinues monogamy says his popularity for emptiness on NL is a plus for him!!! Hahahaha grin
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
frankyychiji:
I don laff tire here oo grin

Helinues monogamy says his popularity for emptiness on NL is a plus for him!!! Hahahaha grin

May I know who this is?
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

grin angry

Of course, it's unbelievable most especially the rating.. Na so it dey go..Na Cow wey you no fit use mouth blow air..

In all, I am grateful...
We thank God for you.
Will be looking forward to seeing the inside gist of the Dubai clash on your ghost media
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Monogamy: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

We thank God for you.
Will be looking forward to seeing the inside gist of the Dubai clash on your ghost media

@ emboldened is contradictory...

You should be happy for successful people in life not envying them.. Karma is real my broda
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Monogamy:

@ emboldened is contradictory...

You should be happy for successful people in life not envying them.. Karma is real my broda

Good you know about karma
Re: Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? by Gambit23: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
This Kanu extradition to Nigeria came less than 2 weeks after SE leaders pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria which Abaribe was part of.

Could Abaribe be the one who gave Kanu out to FG?

Daft post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Northern Governors Are Meeting Today For / Ahmed Lawan Would Take VP Shot. / Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.