Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement (75578 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2021
od501:

Keep dodging the fact. Until she reach 40, maybe that's when she will know she bleeped up!

U make this marriage thing seem like an achievement, it's purely two people agreeing to fvck and share responsibility..if it's so important, Jesus wld have done it to fulfill all righteousness
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Geonigga(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2021
I did well by cancelling the whole thing, these girls think that men are so foolish later there will tag the guy for not being mature, maturity kill the bloodline olosho wah you be. Imagine my ex coming to my without me having her that can't happen even though I'm paralyzed
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Faithy247: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Belafonte:
I don't understand why Nigerian men in the diaspora think it's a good thing to come marry wives from Nigeria. It is always a foolish thing.

Nigerian women are extremely sexually active, and I can just imagine the body count of a 33 year old Nigerian woman. This kind of woman cannot stay unsexed for more than a few weeks at most.

Not every woman is like your sister,ex or female cousins idiot with a stupid notion.

Stop fooling yourselves. If she's not a virgin don't bother coming to pick a Nigerian wife. If you cannot marry a woman in your immediate environment, you don't deserve to have a wife.

Hopefully, other men learn from this unfortunate episode

You're either trolling or naive. The mature thong for him to do is actually cancel marriage plans and move on. The woman has no business visiting men behind closed doors, least of all her ex boyfriend.

Not every woman is like your sister,ex or female cousins idiot with a stupid notion.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Tutu19:
stupid talk. Forgive a woman who went to Bleep her ex is stupidity. My friend whose wife went to Bleep her ex a night to their traditional marriage is regretting not telling me as best man. He knows my mindset on that behavior. Now she's still fucking the man even in marriage and he is suffering the hurt

Don't use ur situation to judge others . .. many people are still ex with their friends..I just wish someone trained her to know that such places are off limit and some men are not understanding and trusting
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Emperor5(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Let her go back to her ex, marry him since she can displeased her fiance to please her ex.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Geonigga:
There are something you forgive and let go but don't forgive something that will later in the future reoccur and ruin you life, the best thing is to uproot and nap in the bud such thing.

If u keep following that method, u won't make heaven ..forgive and let the issue go but not throw away the water with the child in it
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by od501: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U make this marriage thing seem like an achievement, it's purely two people agreeing to fvck and share responsibility..if it's so important, Jesus wld have done it to fulfill all righteousness

Yes it is not. But,Who bleeps a 40 year old woman? Cos I don't. So yes, she is losing.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Fiscus105(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Galaxybar:

I’m probably younger than you so keep the kid in there. It’s not my fault that all the female figures that have shaped your life were easy lays for any man who snapped their fingers. Your painful life experiences shouldn’t be projected on others.

If u re not leaving a frustrated life, you won't give foolish advise, since u re in such situation?

You refused to ans question I asked u

And 2nd questn, will u approve ur brother or son fiancee to visit exes cos of loneliness ?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Ecstacys:
u are one of her kind so I still support her because u are girl or u be olosh also
pls use ur mouth well so it will bring blessings to u, am supporting her becos I know how dat bastard devil works . Her fault is that the man she is engaged to is not understanding and trusting..many women won't even tell u she went to chill at her ex place
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by od501: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Yes it is not. But,Who bleeps a 40 year old woman? Cos I don't, I hate doing vasline shii. So yes, she is losing.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Theworldisvanity: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

forgiveness is a rare virtue and d secret to many lasting relationship, men do worse so it's not becos they are not caught that makes them righteous...can we all stop pretending for God sake..it's disgusting
Its an idiot that will see fire and jump inside. And maturity is not madness. If the incident had happened inside marriage, the man might consider forgiveness because of the some other reasons and how far they have gone.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Ebymyk(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Some ladies are just terrible... She has no respect for your friend and the relationship...She may have collected some rounds from her ex... Your friend should call off the wedding and move on.. She's a scam... If he reconsiders, he might be making the worst mistake of his life..The earlier the better, After God fear women... E get why.. cry cry
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Prince001:

Yea yea, benefit of doubt that when she bored na ex she went to lol. Amazing how ladies defend each other on aspect of infidelity. I know men lie, women lie numbers don't! Let d guy follow his heart not benefit of doubt pls. If not d guy will be sorry at d end of d day cos I lives long time abroad and talking from many experiences I've seen and witnessed personally!!!!!!!!!
The only thing I will do is to wipe her tears and tell her to sing for joy that they did not marry..marrying a man dat does not trust u and understand ur person is entering into depression
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Galaxybar:

The Nigeria I know there are lots of good girls, desperate girls even that are ready to tattoo “taken” on their foreheads or commit murder to get wifed.

For a man pushing forty, I found it sad that he was ready to call off his engagement because she visited her ex. If you are ready to marry a man or woman, you should have some faith in their character and such things shouldn’t be grounds to break up UNLESS you confirm something sinister did take place.

I simply feel the could have expressed his displeasure with the visit and she could have apologized and noted it as part of the things that trigger him. I honestly feel this story is made up and will not be acknowledging it anymore. It’s too unrealistic.

Chairman did the right thing . She got bored ? why not visit her girl friends or even mum ? she went to visit her ex so that he can stimulate away the boredom with another man's ring on her finger . For what ? any sensible lady avoids the ex once she's taken .
In this age of cohabitation and sex before marriage, a visit to an ex isn't just a visit
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Goldbw122(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2021
She want to have a formal experience of what they had before, is like there is something missing no there is something definitely missing, so he needs to cancel the marriage because that is how she will visit her ex and spend a night there when she is officially married..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Ebymyk(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
pls use ur mouth well so it will bring blessings to u, am supporting her becos I know how dat bastard devil works . Her fault is that the man she is engaged to is not understanding and trusting..many women won't even tell u she went to chill at her ex place
these are the kind of ladies who are caught in the act and still deny... Devils... That's why some of una no dey get better husband... Nonsense..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by lexy2014: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
andronite:
HI guys,

My friend who is a US citizen, single, no kids, no wife, and has been working in the US for close to 10 years. Things have gone well and he was planning to settle down this August. So he came to Nigeria about one and half years ago to do introduction and engage his high school sweetheart. Note, this is also when they officially / seriously started dating . All has been well, and the both of them, their families were preparing for the wedding in August. However, last week he just discovered that his fiancee recently went to visit her ex boyfriend. When he confronted her, she said she went because she was bored, and she refused afterwards to change her phone number (he wanted to stop them communicating), saying she didn't sleep with her ex, and she only went for a hangout in his house.

My friend has cancelled the wedding as we speak, and everybody is begging him to re-consider. Between, the lady's age is within the range of 33 to 36. And my guy is between 37 to 40. He is confused as we speak, because he is taking a hard line on the issue, he doesn't want to start his marriage life on a wrong foundation. At the same time, he is feeling hurt because of her unseriousness.

What should he do?

So ur friend asked u to come to nairaland to ask for advice regarding his relationship issues? So u will now receive all d advice, screen and send to him
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Its an idiot that will see fire and jump inside. And maturity is not madness. If the incident had happened inside marriage, the man might consider forgiveness because of the some other reasons and how far they have gone.
which fire, go and seat down...madam was truthful with her man, it's because he is not trusting and understand her person, that's why ..so it's best the marriage was called of..many are still friends with their ex. The only issue she made was going over there
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Theworldisvanity: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
If that ex is so special, what makes the girl to leave him. I dont understand why people cant think right.. Except she is pretending to love her fiance
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by lexy2014: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls, can u identify d immaturity in d story told?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
If that ex is so special, what makes the girl to leave him. I dont understand why people cant think right.. Except she is pretending to love her fiance
her ex is not special but her friend, d mistake is she thought she was marrying an understanding and someone that trust her..thank God d marriage ended, let him go and find an expert liar
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by lexy2014: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

How is d man she is engaged to not understanding and trusting? Of all d people to go to when bored, did she not have any other person apart from her ex? Y did she leave d ex in d first place? Who are u blaming for that now?
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by AlwaysMotun: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
All these shits happen everytime... 95% of Every lady in that situation will fail... No cap! Long distance relationship no dey gree woman hold body... If you know you can't take her with you immediately, just know that another man go dey knack am before you come back to carry your thing... I have more than 4 case scenarios this year alone. I am not excited this is good but this is what is happening with the current kpekus of those ladies out there now! Be their husband to be is a Dangote or Bill Gate, so far say them no dey live for same country ooo, their kpekus go dey dey serviced by someone.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by IbnBattuta1960: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Immediately
No time grin
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Theworldisvanity: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
which fire, go and seat down...madam was truthful with her man, it's because he is not trusting and understand her person, that's why ..so it's best the marriage was called of..many are still friends with their ex. The only issue she made was going over there
I dont know your age but to tell you the truth, you arent matured for marriage.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Chickennuggets: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the person, he is not matured enof to marry. To have a sweet marriage, u must learn how to forgive. If u can't forgive, den don't bother getting married..
He shld go abroad and join the monastery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You girls are so silly and you pin everything on the man. Run for ladies with this stupid mentality. And also the ones that tell you you’re insecure. It’s a lie they’re fucking their ex. Out of all people, your ex is the only one you can kill boredom with. This is someone you guys have sex before on a daily. If nothing happened she could have told her fiancée she went there and not him finding out himself. Don’t marry her, she’s for the streets. Even her ex won’t marry her. If you marry her, he will still keep smashing her with your ring on her finger and she will call him daddy and they will laugh at you, saying you can’t satisfy her like he does. Run run run.
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls, can u identify d immaturity in d story told?
a mature man will trust and understand his partner, he will NEVER give her a ring if he dosent have this for her..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Galaxybar: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

If u re not leaving a frustrated life, you won't give foolish advise, since u re in such situation?

You refused to ans question I asked u

And 2nd questn, will u approve ur brother or son fiancee to visit exes cos of loneliness ?

It’s living and not leaving, you ignorant presumptuous dummy.

I didn’t see any such question when I quoted you. But since you asked, I do not have the right to approve the terms of my brother or son or daughter’s relationship as long as it’s not criminal. Their rules of engagement is really none of my business. It’s left for them to set the tone of their relationship and figure out what works for them. Boundaries...dummy.

Now dummy, If you had asked if I’d permit my fiancé to make visits to his ex out of boredom, I’d probably say yes and no depending on various factors. Yes if it’s an ex that they’ve both come to terms with their relationship being platonic and have been good friends for years. And no, if she has shown signs of or expressed that she still likes him. It’s not even something that will come up for discourse because he’s aware enough to avoid that situation. I’m grateful I’m not surrounded by damaged men without self control like yourself. You know, people like you who have been poorly conditioned to view every relationship with the opposite sex as an avenue to scratch their smelly itch. Be better for the sake of your health.

It’s almost 8am. I’ve got to take my morning walk. I’m done trying to light up your brain.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Brunicekid(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Any of my ex that comes to visit me in my house will be banged, no exceptions grin
NONSENSE! PURE NONSENSE!!!
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Chickennuggets:

You girls are so silly and you pin everything on the man. Run for ladies with this stupid mentality. And also the ones that tell you you’re insecure. It’s a lie they’re fucking their ex. Out of all people, your ex is the only one you can kill boredom with. This is someone you guys have sex before on a daily. If nothing happened she could have told her fiancée she went there and not him finding out himself. Don’t marry her, she’s for the streets. Even her ex won’t marry her. If you marry her, he will still keep smashing her with your ring on her finger and she will call him daddy and they will laugh at you, saying you can’t satisfy her like he does. Run run run.

U truly talk like a chicken smiley smiley smiley it's Sha a good thing d wedding broke up, to marry a man dat does not understand and trust u is scary shit
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by Brunicekid(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Galaxybar:

It’s living and not leaving, you ignorant presumptuous dummy.

I didn’t see any such question when I quoted you. But since you asked, I do not have the right to approve the terms of my brother or son or daughter’s relationship as long as it’s not criminal. Their rules of engagement is really none of my business. It’s left for them to set the tone of their relationship and figure out what works for them. Boundaries...dummy.

Now dummy, If you had asked if I’d permit my fiancé to make visit to his ex out of boredom, I’d probably say yes and no depending on various factors. Yes if it’s an ex that they’ve both come to terms with their relationship being platonic and have been good friends for years. And no, if she has shown signs of or expressed that she still likes him. It’s not even something that will come up for discourse because he’s aware enough to avoid that situation. I’m grateful I’m not surrounded by damaged men without self control like yourself. You know, people like you who have been poorly conditioned to view every relationship with the opposite sex as an avenue to scratch their smelly itch. Be better for the sake of your health.

It’s almost 8am. I’ve got to take my morning walk. I’m done trying to light up your brain.

Aaaa.. haaannh... Kilode... This comment eeehnn..
Re: His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
I dont know your age but to tell you the truth, you arent matured for marriage.
grin grin grin grin grin again, making aspersions and quick judgement becos I chose to love, trust and understand my man..it's so ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.