Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

On Behalf Of Nigeria, I Welcome Kanu the terrorist To The Zoo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of Nigeria, I Welcome Kanu the terrorist To The Zoo. (163 Views)

Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms / Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Behalf Of Nigeria, I Welcome Kanu the terrorist To The Zoo. by NGpatriot: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
On behalf of the good people of Nigeria, I welcome kanu the village terrorist commander to the zoo..

I know boys inside prison don collect his designer FENDI and Gucci designer clothes..

Yes, you are now going to be subjected to the great laws of the Federal republic of Nigeria, the so called zoo. You will eat food provided by the zoo inside your zoo.

The zoo will put you on trial and send you to prison for life inside the zoo.

No more fancy designer clothes

No more champagne and caviar

No more living largest on gullible people's donations

Such miserable life....

Rot and decay in the zoo prison.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB.

(1) (Reply)

"I Think Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped By The Fed. Govt" - Wole Soyinka Says / Government Infrastructure Maintenance: Citizens Should Take Full Control / APC Chieftain Defects To PDP In Kogi Continue Reading At Https://kogiflame.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.