Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? (1218 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: What Happened To EXTRA ORDINARY RENDITION? / Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife / Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by richmond500: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

Your lord and master buhari was put in cuffs after he was kicked out during coup.

grin
hahaha, it was a coup, they didn't put Buhari in cuffs, ur education is a disgrace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Muna4real(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
History555:
Op, at least nairaland will b quite. Those creating threads on kanu and ipob will go on compulsory leave as no one will be interested.

I don't think so. Nairaland would continue being an igbo/nnamdi kanu/ south east/ ipob/ Esn/ Biafra site. nothing would change .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by gidgiddy: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:
I opened this thread because I saw some people rejoicing about the arrest of nnamdi kanu. I'm surprised. Bikonu, what would his arrest solve?

Will it reduce the price of goods in the market? No!

Would it make Nigeria better in anyway? No!

Would it stop the agitations in the country? No

Would it stop the endless killings and kidnapping in the country? No!

Would it make Nigeria ever united? No!

Would it make the country great? No!

Would it make you richer? No!

Fact: Nigeria would still be as bleeped up as it is and even worse and nnamdi kanu can't change the country positively or negatively.
So tell me, what's the reason for the jubilation?

Modified: you guys jubilate as if you are expecting a breakthrough in your lives after his arrest.

Very true my brother

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Ngorbungor(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
he is in cuffs, let's see who will be having sleepless nights, me or NK.

You know better, this is not his first time in cuffs, Abiola, Obasanjo, Fela, Buhari, Orji Kalu, Falana etc have been in cuffs in sometime past, so whatz the qualms? Kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Gentlerespect76: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you are counting president of countries, you will include Buhari? No wonder Nigerians are suffering this way.

richmond500:
so says the dotian whose online president is in cuffs, Buhari has never been in cuffs, show say power pass power

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by SonofLothbrok: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:
I opened this thread because I saw some people rejoicing about the arrest of nnamdi kanu. I'm surprised. Bikonu, what would his arrest solve?

Fact: Nigeria would still be as bleeped up as it is and even worse and nnamdi kanu can't change the country positively or negatively.

Modified: you guys jubilate as if you are expecting a breakthrough in your lives after his arrest.

There is nothing to worry about; Nnamdi kanu's foot soldiers are on ground and ready to take orders from a more brutal commander.
What happened in the East against the Nigerian Army and Police was just a show of force.
The people the Nigerian security operatives are arresting and killing are just innocent civilians.
If anything happens to kanu; Nigeria will never have a sitting president.

This will actually pave the way for ipob to carry arms and have every reason to go to war with the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Captain8(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

we the niger deltans want him dead for a forcefully anexation of our territories
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Captain8(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Dude. we are pained more by his Insults than Nigeria's problems so.... Revenge is more important to us.
kill kanu for forceful anexation of the niger delta...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by KillMNKnow(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
kill kanu for forceful anexation of the niger delta...
you mean
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Captain8(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
you mean
the criminal kanu forcefully steal niger delta into his biafra... i want him dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by KillMNKnow(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
the criminal kanu forcefully steal niger delta into his biafra... i want him dead
grin calm down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Muna4real(f): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:

Comedy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by philipstanley(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Yes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by Raalsalghul: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
You can't stop fools from being foolish!

Let them jubilate to their satisfaction; the reaper, poverty is still very much a dependable companion and will continue after the jubilation to speak to Nigerians in the language of suffering that they foolishly understand.

Some of them jubilating aren't even sure of dinner.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? by FakeUnity: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
hahaha, it was a coup, they didn't put Buhari in cuffs, ur education is a disgrace

You can keep deceiving your rotten gworo teeth. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajor, Governors, Lawmakers Attend Pa Okowa Funeral Service A / Briton Leads Biafra Protest To UK Parliament, Lambasts British Government For Ig / Anambra2021: The Results Of Idemili-North Is Totally Different On The Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.