Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tenants Wahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tenants Wahala (2340 Views)

How Do I Handle This Issue? Should I Also Be Less Bothered Like Other Tenants. / Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Wahala by frozen70(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Johnames:
So there is this house am managing, 2 flats, am in one flat, I rented the other flat to a guy, so far the guy life style does not suit me, apart from that the guy is jobless, am very sure he will not be able to renew his rent, he struggles to pay littles bills in the compound, he has stayed almost half of his rent, am planning on giving him quick notice, I need advice on how to go about it.

You have to inform him in which ever means that, your senior brother who owns the second flat, wants to take over the flat, that he is packing to the flat at the end of his rent expiration
That it's a family house
Re: Tenants Wahala by Johnames: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
frozen70:

You have to inform him in which ever means that, your senior brother who owns the second flat, wants to take over the flat, that he is packing to the flat at the end of his rent expiration
That it's a family house
if this guy na understanding person e go easy like that, from what I have seen far, na wahala person
Re: Tenants Wahala by frozen70(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Johnames:
if this guy na understanding person e go easy like that, from what I have seen far, na wahala person

Some of them are like that
Re: Tenants Wahala by NgHotGirls: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Johnames:
this is deep, thanks for the explanation, though that street part I did not really understand it
don't so it if you don't understand it
Re: Tenants Wahala by NgHotGirls: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Johnames:
this is deep, thanks for the explanation, though that street part I did not really understand it
don't Try by that street part of you don't have mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalawo Removed Cowries From His Head / How Do You Feel About People On Nairaland Revealing They Know Your "Secrets"? / What Do You Do When Your Wife Earns Much More Than You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.