Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) (55013 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2021
It is as inevitable as death following life. Rich or poor we will all answered our call one day as death is inevitable.

But anytime big name or young guy that make it earlier died we always rush to associate it with "Yahoo" or "Blood money" the question is what happens to the poor that died young...?

DMW has gone and it's forever, the few time he spent here will never be forgotten by his big family (at least for sometime). Ask yourself what will people point to as your achievement after you answer your call grin

RIP OBAMA
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Mannabbqisgay: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2021
W
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by olola4(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
He don choke for am cry
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Tjah: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
DropsMic:
Two na coincidence, Three na pattern
And four go be watin??
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Something is fishing surrounding the death of Davido friends.. One day we shall know the truth...
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
davillian:
Living life on the fast lane is equal to high way to the grave...
Alcohol, drugs , lack of rest and pussies =to quick death
gbam
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by lugo99(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2021
RIP rugged SM.. ur legacy continues!! #ObamaDMW
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Why people still the work for this davidoo
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by President99: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Quite sad
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
loud and eskay and shisha and hennessy done kee this one
Exactly, their lifestyle is not good for their health
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by eldeens: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2021
e choke this one again... Rest on
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Davido's latest blood sacrifice....
you take style mumu ooo
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2021
lugo99:
RIP rugged SM.. ur legacy continues!! #ObamaDMW
SMH...
SayNoToCultism....
Deep Quote
There is no justice in violence.

design105:
Rest in peace man.
HEAVEN4444:
loud and eskay and shisha and hennessy done kee this one
RUSH....by Bella Smudda....Las Las everybody must die...however it's important to lead a life with less overdoing.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Gkemz: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Davido why are you always losing your friends mysteriously? Nigga yhu gatz some explanation to make.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Very sad!

I condolole with 30BG at this time.

May his soul RIP
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by juman(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2021
He was highly probably died of corona.

His friends and collogues should check out for corona symptoms.
They might be needed to do corona test to be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by studentofTruth: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health.

I am sure if the late Whitney Houston and her child were Nigerians, they would have said it was spiritual.

The rate at which youths abuse drugs and alcohol is now alarming. Yaba Left sef done full.

You can’t cheat nature. Maturity or Senior Man is not by smoking like a chimney or swallowing all alcoholic mixtures. If your body manages to make it through your youth, thanks to youthful energy. You won’t enjoy your old age. By then you will be looking for one young wife that will remind you to take your drugs and cook unripe plantain swallow with oilless soup for you.

Commot hand for fast life o!

100%

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by DeHorus: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Fool na you them go use next I hope you produce better money so him go do giveaway for us on Instagram.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by wofayouths(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2021
habiham:
Rip niggar ... may God Almighty console your family and crew

If God console the family and crew, what happens to the soul of the dead? [url]dunamisgospel.org[/url]
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2021
eeithis:
This is bad news
.......... People should be careful too
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by studentofTruth: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2021
juman:
He was highly probably died of corona.
His friends and collogues should check out for corona symptoms. They might be needed to do corona test to be sure.
Top of the differentials.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2021
classicfrank4u:
This is the 4th group member They've lost from thesame 30B gang in just few years.. this is no longer a coincidence lipsrsealed

U count the one that came to drank himself to death join ? He was not a member , he know person that knew a member , that knew a member
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Leahraja: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2021
May his soul rest in gentle peace, amen!

Secure your peanut coating machines from us today!!
See below

https://youtube.com/shorts/xVket587v3E?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Cokahot: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2021
There was a day my heartbeat read 145bpm. I was so scared,I traced my activities for the day,very stressful but I wasn't feeling tired,oh boy I slept 9good hours that night. Life On the fast lane,can't they just smoke their smoke and drink water. Must it be undiluted spirits. He died of heart attack,how strange.they will smoke cigarette or tobacco or shisha like diff sessions smoke colorado,smoke loud,smoke sk,take all manner of spirits and hardly drink a bottle of beer,still will take coke and other hard drugs all in same day. Monday thru Sunday. Tell me why won't u die untimely. No rest,no healthy lifestyle,eating out drink to stupor. What killed tagbo,was it ot alcohol poisoning. Where your lungs would be blocked ears would be blocked and mouth . No pity for an mid aged guy still acting childish,no r.i. to waste

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Wisswhales007: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
African mentality....
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Yearly sacrifice
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by davillian(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to Obama the niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Talking like a pussy ass niggar
At least your own na Igbo and no drugs included in it....
You do all you die quick simple...
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Abalado(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Waiting this one smoke again bayi

NwaNimo1:
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
DropsMic:
Two na coincidence, Three na pattern
Bros na four in the last 5 years o

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Cokahot: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
There was a day my heartbeat read 145bpm. I was so scared,I traced my activities for the day,very stressful but I wasn't feeling tired,oh boy I slept 9good hours that night. Life On the fast lane,can't they just smoke their smoke and drink water. Must it be undiluted spirits. He died of heart attack,how strange.they will smoke cigarette or tobacco or shisha like diff sessions smoke colorado,smoke loud,smoke sk,take all manner of spirits and hardly drink a bottle of beer,still will take coke and other hard drugs all in same day. Monday thru Sunday. Tell me why won't u die untimely. No rest,no healthy lifestyle,eating out drink to stupor. What killed tagbo,was it ot alcohol poisoning. Where your lungs would be blocked ears would be blocked and mouth . No pity for an mid aged guy still acting childish,no r.i.p to waste. Africans esp Nigerians must learn to take life easy,forget fashion and useless cars and lounge and wedding appearance here and there. Rest, the human body, is so so damn fragile
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to Obama the niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Talking like a pussy ass niggar
lol
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Raph82(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
There's nothing like blood sacrifice here, u should learn to think straight. Do u have any idea about his medical history? I know some of these guys very well as a producer. Some of them have issues with their health, but won't come out to tell u. To make matters worst, the addiction is just too strong for them to overcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.