Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

"I Saw Wind Lifting Prophet TB Joshua Up To Heaven" - Muslim Cleric - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Saw Wind Lifting Prophet TB Joshua Up To Heaven" - Muslim Cleric (198 Views)

Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Saw Wind Lifting Prophet TB Joshua Up To Heaven" - Muslim Cleric by Believersgist: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2021
It is exactly one month today that the popular man of God and the general overseer of the Synagogue Christian Church of all Nation, Prophet TB Joshua departed from this sinful world and so many people have been saying varieties of things concerning his departure and even when he was alive.

On this note, A Muslim cleric Alhaji Olorunseye from Osun State has vividly testified concerning TB Joshua's divine call home, he speaks about where the man of God is currently, and according to the cleric, he said he had a dream a few days ago after saying his prayer on a Friday night.

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/06/i-saw-wind-lifting-prophet-tb-joshua-up.html

(1) (Reply)

(tope Alabi Vs Adeyinka) - Oniduro Mi!! / Nature Of Life's Battle / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.