Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu (1825 Views)

When We Finish With Kenya In ICJ,They'll Not Remain The Same-Nnamd Kanu's Lawyer / The Punch Releases A New Cartoon Image Which Relates To The Arrest Of Mazi Nnamd / The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by Tranquillity360: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
nope, I never did, show me a thread where I support the killing of unharmed people?
But I totally support the killings of UGM
Show me where you condemned the killing of Igbos youths doing peaceful protest.

Also tell me what you would have do if your people are been killed for doing people protest.

Again ipob have made it clear that they are not behind UGM,a group have even claimed responsible of that.
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by richmond500: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Show me where you condemned the killing of Igbos youths doing peaceful protest.

Also tell me what you would have do if your people are been killed for doing people protest.

Again ipob have made it clear that they are not behind UGM,a group have even claimed responsible of that.
last time I checked peaceful protesters were killed in Lagos tollgate while protesters in the east killed policemen, burn the corpse and paraded the street with their skull, they tried to bring it to rivers state but Wike won't let that happen

Lagos didn't take laws into their hands and today its a peaceful state, SE started the madness and they deserve what they get from the military
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
ya, I was overwhelmed.
And u made me believe Some people just can't become less stupid than they already are.
I am done with u
LMAO ...oga stop pretending you care about south easterners ...u don't u celebrate everything against their interest
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by richmond500: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO ...oga stop pretending you care about south easterners ...u don't u celebrate everything against their interest
nah, I don't care about SEners, I just care about the common man that wants to live a normal life, he may not have some privileges but he deserve to sleep with both eyes closed, NK and BH shouldn't take that from him.

He has every right to decide whether he wants to protest or not, he should not be intimidated by u lots
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
nah, I don't care about SEners, I just care about the common man that wants to live a normal life, he may not have some privileges but he deserve to sleep with both eyes closed, NK and BH shouldn't take that from him.

He has every right to decide whether he wants to protest or not, he should not be intimidated by u lots
Provide proof ipob have attacked any civilian or security forces in south east apart from herdsmen
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by Tranquillity360: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
last time I checked peaceful protesters were killed in Lagos tollgate while protesters in the east killed policemen, burn the corpse and paraded the street with their skull, they tried to bring it to rivers state but Wike won't let that happen

Lagos didn't take laws into their hands and today its a peaceful state, SE started the madness and they deserve what they get from the military
You are trying to be clever but you are not.

Did the killing of Ipob member start doing Endsars protest?

Even the endsars protest,the killing and burning of police stations happened more in
southwest,

The video of some yoruba youths eating flesh of a police man killed in that protest was posted here on nairaland,
And na the southwest youths burnt down Oba's palace and took his staff.
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by richmond500: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Provide proof ipob have attacked any civilian or security forces in south east apart from herdsmen
So the police stations u burn down and kill policemen on checkpoints nko.
U can deny it here but u lots were happy about it back then when it happened and that alone shows u are the ones attacking
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by richmond500: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are trying to be clever but you are not.

Did the killing of Ipob member start doing Endsars protest?

Even the endsars protest,the killing and burning of police stations happened more in
southwest,

The video of some yoruba youths eating flesh of a police man killed in that protest was posted here on nairaland,
And na the southwest youths burnt down Oba's palace and took his staff.
yen yen yen, u kill policemen and burn down their stations, u can speak ur grammar, do have a nice day
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
So the police stations u burn down and kill policemen on checkpoints nko.
U can deny it here but u lots were happy about it back then when it happened and that alone shows u are the ones attacking
Do u have proof UGM are ESN ? If u do provide get 100k
If u don't then close your mouth
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by richmond500: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u have proof UGM are ESN ? If u do provide get 100k
If u don't then close your mouth
go give that money to NK, cos watery beans awaits him for the rest of his life.

I am done with u
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
go give that money to NK, cos watery beans awaits him for the rest of his life.

I am done with u
None of his charged attracts life sentence oga how many times would I tell u
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by Captain8(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
they should killed kanu
Re: The Hour Has Come For Nnamd Kanu by mu2sa2: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu is only going to make him more popular, and the Biafran agitation stronger

Biafra is far bigger than Nnamdi Kanu, many people are tired of Nigeria

He is already popular after having been captured twice like a rat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effect Of Mkpuru Mmili On A Youth (graphic Video) / Shatu Garko: Miss Nigeria Crown Is Already On My Head, Critics Can Keep Talking / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.