Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) (45986 Views)

Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by nams77: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Makes sense, are you a Herbalist grin grin

Looool. You no well aswear! grin

No bro. I heard from a reliable source.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Standing5(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Sunday & Monday Nwite. So funny. Are they brothers?
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by dex4sure: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Skull miners not again please....
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why are these Herbalist always looking hungry and unkept upon all their rituals
Because crime destroy human conscience and peace.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Let me ask if you have all the luxurious of life but no peace how will feel ?
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2021
They are Niger deltans oo. Not Igbo
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2021
KillGod:

You are obviously a sttuupid person so why not.
I hope you have taken your drugs
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2021
WHAT A WICKED WORLD INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Osun state grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
ritualist don't make money! If it worked, west Africa wouldn't have been colonised.

It's painful, honestly!
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Highlyrespected(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
afonjas have invaded the SS. we won't take it
Childish statement undecided
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by calyto: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Even dead bodies are not safe. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una go still blame govt
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Do you expect a wicked soul to look fresh like Davido? No way.

DaddyRochie1642:

2 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by dumiel: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/delta-herbalist-arrested-with-two-human-skulls-passengers-nabbed-carrying-human-blood/

to those always quick to tag ritual killings 2 some particular tribes & to da Mods promoting their bigotry, receive sense!

Crime knows no boundaries.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Germi9: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
God bless the Police
Sometimes you will ask if these Police people use jazz, imagine if they didn’t run a stop and search on passengers, those ritualists would have gone free

2 Likes

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by selfdefence: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa, where him find them?
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by descarado: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I ask the same question always.
Abi, whatever they serve made bargain with poverty? undecided
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians and skull mining are 5 and 6. We like human skull in this country ehn. Everyone wants to patronise the devil because devil's glory is sharp sharp. They don't want to wait for God to do His work because they are so impatient. Devil will give you money and everything that God can give you. But the difference is the devil will collect something in return from you.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by winner37(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
just take a look at what Eve has cause now !!!
imagine how handling human skul will be so irritating but some heartless and idiots will do it without any conciousness
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
I wonder why some idi0ts still meet these people for ritual to make them rich while they themselves look hungry..... Honestly I don't understand. undecided

You will see people with flashy cars visiting babalawo in mud houses for charms to make money......The thing nor get repercussion nai he nor do for himself?

1 Like

Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by bikkybaby(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is way too bad
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Will it now be proper to start profiling Ibos as skull harvester?
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Raychee(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:
What a very wicked world.

May God continue to protect us all.

Check my Picture on my profile and LIKE.
Thank you.

kiss
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/delta-herbalist-arrested-with-two-human-skulls-passengers-nabbed-carrying-human-blood/

The SE have certainly overtaken SW in skull mining... Including human blood draining undecided
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by ogwuche4u(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
NairalandProf:

The love of MONEY. Death will come for us all. Vanity upon vanity I tell you, all is vanity.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by Obalola4: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I hope the skull in his left hand isn't his son's skull...the skull looks so much like the man.
Re: Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) by PlanktonX: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Why are some people so heartless?

Sincerely, some people are just demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.