Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm (1683 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / I Am Not Yoruba I Am Kogi: this Thing Is Everywhere. / APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm by ablejesus26(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mnk's major enemy now are is brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals doing everything to sabotage his early release.
The Ohaneze is trying their best but this brainwashed efulefus are so confused to think toiling the pact to self destruct is in anyway going to help them or affects the fg.

If they can help him out of jail,good
But that his occult, brainwashed scam ipob, should be crushed to the ground.
All Igboland has ever gotten from them I'd trouble upon trouble, for a very useless and fruitless fraudulent struggle.
Re: One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm by odysey: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
You underestimate how this present government reasons, they don't care if the country burns or if the people kill themselves
Re: One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm by LLiKYekoba: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
They don’t have to kill him. Do you know what they call mental torture.

There is a way to deal with criminals that will make them never to remain the same again. Death will be a easy way for him right now, Nigerian government will not grant him that ease.

GNLD buffoon.
Re: One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mumu small girl talk, go fck am for jail grin
If that rat dies nothing will happen, more igbos will die in the hands of Ipob, thats it.
Re: One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm by Searchingvictor: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Sure dear

Since yesterday i heard about his arrest, i haven't been myself. Truth be said, i haven't slept throughout the night. My prayers are with him.

Ma'am morning. Happy Esther.

Please can you help me with small cash to use this week. I kinda low broke presently. Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Igbos Take The Bait? / Sit-at-home: How is your area like today? Live updates / Why Is Nigeria's Economy So Good Despite Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.