Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) (69814 Views)

Nollywood Actor Joshua Johnson Has Died / Francisco Joaquimo: Guinness World Records holder for Widest Mouth / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Antoeni(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Why is there no three three or trophy book of record

Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Zonex1(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Ah so in dis kindda economy I will pay 2k to see a man wid big mouth n dirty teeth
majamajic:

Yes , apart from that, once u have the record u can start making money to yourself

I remember paying 2k to snap with world tallest man then
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Jogeso: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Chei
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Taniaa(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Bluntguy:
See dirty teeth. I don't even fancy this type of record.
it's not dirt, he has braces on
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Zonex1:
Ah so in dis kindda economy I will pay 2k to see a man wid big mouth n dirty teeth

No , but u can pay to see him throw a big burger directly into his mouth
Teeth can be washed after he got his certificate
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by pacespot(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Anaconda mouth. and they can't even whiten his teeth before doing this
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Nice Record that he'll be rewarded handsomely for.
If you think this is a strange earning method then you are not conversant with the thousands of weird and strange ways people earn as Youtubers or on Youtube.
There is a guy that just uploaded a Lon shiiii sound video and he earns $s with the upload..lolz
That's why I keep saying that if you have internet access + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning a dime via online with all the thousands of ease2access ways available to earn with online then you are unwisely utilizing your online activities and far from attaining financial freedom.

Reach out via the facebook ID on my profile for furtherance or enquiries on LearnToEarn trainings fees and modules.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Timblaze(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
With all this problem in nigeria!
pls next post...
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by wasol: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teen-smashes-guinness-world-record-24421492

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by DriveByKiller: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Otar:
Na wa o. Just have a very wide mouth, or marry a very short wife, or even have a very unique way of blowing your nose and next thing you've won a record and become a celebrity and some brands will even start endorsing you as the professional nose blower undecided
E no balance
this is America's gift to the world.

Where idiots are heroes and sportsmen and actresses are political experts.

Social media comments and views from idle teenagers now define fame and success.

Goodbye world.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Lamasta(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Zonex1:
Wait ooo is der any financial benefits in being in the Guinness book of records.
Na more chilled Guinness to your mouth o...

Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2021
The real basketmouth
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by peppermint7(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Taniaa:
it's not dirt, he has braces on
Why you de answer de mumu
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by peppermint7(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
this is America's gift to the world.

Where idiots are heroes and sportsmen and actresses are political experts.

Social media comments and views from idle teenagers now define fame and success.

Goodbye world.
Oga do something make de world follow see you
No de cap
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by stunnert(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Guy stop this thing na. Laugh wan finish me for here grin grin grin
PlayMaker14:
grin

Could he be a product of deep penetrating blöwjòb?

Well, It is one thing to have a wide mouth like a deeper life sister's skirt, It's another thing to control it when kissing a lady so you won't be charged for cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
pacespot:
Anaconda mouth. and they can't even whiten his teeth before doing this

He's wearing braces against his teeth.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Good
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Catsofnaija: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Don Jazzy is obese.
Yeah I said it
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Wahalaperson: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2021
There’s no monetary benefit attached to being a holder of the Guinness book of records, in fact, you have to pay them to attend to you if you want to be attended to quickly because there are thousands of people always on Waiting to be attended to. No single money has ever been given to a holder.
majamajic:

Yes , apart from that, once u have the record u can start making money to yourself

I remember paying 2k to snap with world tallest man then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by newdawnlive: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2021
but the teeth ruti no be small
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Godpikin99(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Otar:
Na wa o. Just have a very wide mouth, or marry a very short wife, or even have a very unique way of blowing your nose and next thing you've won a record and become a celebrity and some brands will even start endorsing you as the professional nose blower undecided
E no balance
Nah ooooooo. Me too go start one stunt very soon.

My own bi say I go jump from ten storey building.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Not wide enough. wink
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Nuelito: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by bab22: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
But why is the teeth so dirty.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by Pelicanmedia: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
That mouth can swallow full human being https://www.instagram.com/pelicanmediang/
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by ubee(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Dirty teeth for where? Those are braces wrapped around his teeth making you think his teeth look dirty. Go check what "braces" are if you don't know.
Bluntguy:
See dirty teeth. I don't even fancy this type of record.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by ThierryJay: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
This is no mean feat. I just tried opening my mouth and noted that I couldn't open past 4cm (upper teeth to lower teeth). This guy did a whopping 10.1cm!

Literally, his mouth is more than twice as wide as mine. Phenomenal.
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by West2019(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Come see talent
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by KingMack(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Otar:
E no balance

We are looking forward to seeing Slawomirr takes the prize for professional........ .......... Abeg someone help me complete the blank space grin
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2021
and He must be from Russia...
Re: Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) by juman(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Good.
Record is record.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out / Heavily Pregnant Tboss Spotted At A Medical Diagnostic Center In Abuja (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.